PDA

View Full Version : Nova Sport Diema in Eutelsatw2 open......

BRUTUS
10-11-2010, 06:11 AM
Added More channels in Eutelsatw2

10796 V
tp 114

DVB-S
SR 30000
FEC 3/4

NOVA SPORT
BT Comedy
Planeta TV
Diva Universal
Fishing& Hunting
AXN

Add More in Nova GR Hotbird 13est
Nova GR

Naova Sport 6
Nova Sport 7
Alpha
LTV
Macedonia TV
and many More...

Add Astra1 19 East

Canal + SPORT HD
CanaL + Family HD
Canal+ Cinema HD
CanaL + HD
Canaal + Decale HD
13Eme Rue HD
M6 HD
Disney Magic HD
Ushuaia Tv HD
SUFY HD
Eurosaport HD

Canal+ Cinema
cana J
Jimmy
Nationl Geografic
Planete No limit
Syfy Universal
Disney XD

Nova GR are 99% channels ON Including HD...

We never stop... DM
AMAZING...:respect-023::cup-006:

chris B
10-11-2010, 10:09 AM
Brutus,
The sw for french tnt worked great thanks.
But I have a problem with W2 where I cannot receive anything except FTA channels.
I have one of the latest boxes, (2-3 weeks old) and was told that the packages on W2have been down for a while (ie tring, pink, etc).
Being new to the spiderbox, I wondered if you could throw any light on this matter??
Thanks m8
Chris

terry l
10-11-2010, 01:23 PM
Tring is working fine m8..[service+].. have you got your setting right?..

chris B
10-11-2010, 01:47 PM
Terry,
My service+ settings are switched on, as is my ucas setting.
But my box is new and has a corrupted nuevoXstream setting.
This is probably the reason for me not getting anything on W2 unless you know otherwise?? I am trying to pick this up via the free gift and not with an official card and was told by a reliable source that the package hasn't worked on the new boxes for a little while??
I have just recently updated my dish and lnb and I'm receiving gr8 quality and signal across all W2.

terry l
10-11-2010, 01:54 PM
Can't help you out on that one m8..[had my box since last year]..
I'm sure there's someone on here that's got an answer..[let's hope so anyway]..

Regard's,

terry.

john.dat
10-11-2010, 03:10 PM
Terry,
My service+ settings are switched on, as is my ucas setting.
But my box is new and has a corrupted nuevoXstream setting.
This is probably the reason for me not getting anything on W2 unless you know otherwise?? I am trying to pick this up via the free gift and not with an official card and was told by a reliable source that the package hasn't worked on the new boxes for a little while??
I have just recently updated my dish and lnb and I'm receiving gr8 quality and signal across all W2.

New boxes won't have NeuvoXstream, anyway, all the above are on Service+ (DM maywell have added them to Neuvox but I don't get that anymore) but a quick check says they are working OK on S+

DARKMAN
10-11-2010, 03:54 PM
Brutus,
The sw for french tnt worked great thanks.
But I have a problem with W2 where I cannot receive anything except FTA channels.
I have one of the latest boxes, (2-3 weeks old) and was told that the packages on W2have been down for a while (ie tring, pink, etc).
Being new to the spiderbox, I wondered if you could throw any light on this matter??
Thanks m8
Chris

after loading s/w check if service+ is ON....check menu and network..if no press 1111 and go service+ and turn ON.

if is On check conection with you router...shoul be all OK...

chris B
10-11-2010, 04:30 PM
Thanks guys,
I have checked all the above is as you suggest but still cannot access Eut W2 or anything on 39E except for FTA.
I am running my internet connection via Devolo 85MBPS adaptor plugs and wonder if this could be the problem???
I purchased the box through SatPaul so I shall give him a call later if you guys aren't sure of a fix??
Chris

BW12
10-11-2010, 06:00 PM
It's not just you chris. I have had my 9000HD for only a couple of weeks and can't open anything but FTA on W2.

If I press info twice it says "source: service +" But none of the Tring/Nova channels clear.
My internet connection is fine, all the service+ chans on 19e/13e/30w are ok, the problem is only with w2.

It would seem that there is a glitch concerning these channels with the new boxes.

Overall I'm very happy with what I get on the other sats to worry too much about it. :king-041:

No doubt the problem will be resolved.

chris B
10-11-2010, 06:29 PM
BW12,
I completely agree with you about the 9000HD.
The level of support, updates and general info on these forums is excellent.
Service+ is working fine on all sats except W2 at present.
Just hope these guys who post the s/w and s/cam updates can keep up the excellent work.
Great forums with loads of technical advice and basic help tips.
You can't go wrong!!

RABBY
10-11-2010, 06:30 PM
Strange one for me on [Eut W2 16 East ] I Can get [Supersport] No Problem ? Signal [ [ 82 % ] Quality [ 74% ] Service + Opens The Proggys ?? But When it comes to [ Tring ] ?? Getting No Signal , On all Tring Channels :nopity: FOOKING WIERD:eek:

terry l
10-11-2010, 06:46 PM
Tring's working fine here m8.. how old is your box?..wot frequency are you on?..

RABBY
10-11-2010, 06:56 PM
terry l

Tring's working fine here m8.. how old is your box?..wot frequency are you on?..

Just Doing a blind scan m8 ?? But I Was getting 72% Signal on Tring ?? But only 2% Quality ? Strange ? Half way Through a Blind Scan , Will Test Again !!!!!!!!

RABBY
10-11-2010, 07:29 PM
Just Done a Blind scan on [ 16 east ] Did not even find [ Tring ] So I Loaded [ ^^COMPASS^^ ] Channel List ?? ALL Tring Working on Service +:respect-046:

Still Do not No Why My Box Does Not Find or sometimes Finds these channels , But do not work ?? Something very strange Here:smash:

roybach
10-11-2010, 09:11 PM
To get Tring you need the Dish setup spot on , having achieved this Service+ needs to see 16e in the Motor Setup menu and won't clear if W2 is showing as 15.8e.

RABBY
10-11-2010, 09:26 PM
roybach

To get Tring you need the Dish setup spot on , having achieved this Service+ needs to see 16e in the Motor Setup menu and won't clear if W2 is showing as 15.8e.

At last someone has pointed out which could be a problem for me:cool: I have a old[OMNISAT] Set up ? I Have [ DiSEqC ] Set at [ OFF ] As I Do not Need it ??? I Will Switch back ON ? See what Happens:cool:

RABBY
10-11-2010, 10:08 PM
roybach

You are a Star m8 :king-041: Just done a Blind scan [ Everthing coming IN ] Super

DARKMAN
10-11-2010, 11:32 PM
It's not just you chris. I have had my 9000HD for only a couple of weeks and can't open anything but FTA on W2.

If I press info twice it says "source: service +" But none of the Tring/Nova channels clear.
My internet connection is fine, all the service+ chans on 19e/13e/30w are ok, the problem is only with w2.

It would seem that there is a glitch concerning these channels with the new boxes.

Overall I'm very happy with what I get on the other sats to worry too much about it. :king-041:

No doubt the problem will be resolved.

No mate i have 10 boxes in front of my and all are OK...

ifyour service+ is conect and get digitalb for sure you gte tring too and Diema..Just check wich satellite you are using they are two 15.8 and 16east...

if no try get channels list of some one and do test ..if no factory default and try load this again...

All channels working perfect..

BW12
11-11-2010, 01:44 AM

ifyour service+ is conect and get digitalb for sure you gte tring too and Diema..Just check wich satellite you are using they are two 15.8 and 16east...

if no try get channels list of some one and do test ..if no factory default and try load this again...

All settings are correct for 16w. Getting 85%/90% for both signal strength and quality for all channels. But nothing clearing. Not clearing digitalb either.

terry l
11-11-2010, 12:15 PM
What does it say when you press info button [twice] on your remote m8?..

chris B
11-11-2010, 12:51 PM

Darkman,
I have the same problem.
I purchased my 9000SD through SatPaul already fully installed and set up only two weeks ago.
I have Service+ and ucas switched on and can receive everything as expected except for Eut W2.
Signal (85%)and Quality (75%) are strong on Tring but I can only pick up audio with no video.
Screen says 'scrambled channel' and 'Conax' encryption without any mention of Service+ on screen???
To check that I am on the correct sattelite I am watching Carli TV (10892H 27500SR and receiving 90% signal and 65% quality.
All TVR channels come in perfect also, I just have a problem with the scrambled channels on W2.
Any advice??
Chris

terry l
11-11-2010, 02:01 PM
Have you tried turning service+off..then register [turn on again]..have you tried a soft reboot?..[might have to wait a while on the same channel]..
Just a thought m8..

chris B
11-11-2010, 03:07 PM
QUOTE=roybach;766281]To get Tring you need the Dish setup spot on , having achieved this Service+ needs to see 16e in the Motor Setup menu and won't clear if W2 is showing as 15.8e.[/QUOTE]

Your an absolute diamond:respect-023:
My motor settings were reading Eut W2 at 15.8E, but changing this to read 16E all is fine and coming in via service+ :respect-051:
Top fella!!!!
I take my hat off to ya.....(if I had one, that is):applause-003:
Cheers
Chris

supergab
11-11-2010, 04:19 PM
Hi

I live in the South East of England

I have an 1m motorised dish and can only get 6 channels that work on 16e

BW12
11-11-2010, 04:22 PM
I'm sorted now. My motor had for some reason over-shot 16e slightly.
The signal I was picking up was from hotbird, which uses some of the same frequencies. My fault entirely :blush5:

It was only when I re-scanned 16e and picked up loads of French channels that I realised what had happened. :king-041:

supergab
11-11-2010, 04:24 PM
Hi

chris B
11-11-2010, 07:17 PM
Just Done a Blind scan on [ 16 east ] Did not even find [ Tring ] So I Loaded [ ^^COMPASS^^ ] Channel List ?? ALL Tring Working on Service +:respect-046:

Still Do not No Why My Box Does Not Find or sometimes Finds these channels , But do not work ?? Something very strange Here:smash:

Nothing strange there mate.
You were trying to search channels from a different sattelite at 16E, therefore you receiver will only look for frequencies known to that sattelite.
For service plus to work on tring, you have to fool the motor set up to believe it is looking at 16E although the channels you have loaded belong to a different satellite....
They are so close together that the service+ is fooled and the signal/quality strength is still good enough to receive the packages....
Bloody ingenious me thinks!!!:respect-040:

chris B
11-11-2010, 07:23 PM
Hi

Supergab,
If you let me know what you are picking up on Eut W2 and what signal strength / quality % I will try to help.
I live in the south but can pick up comfortably using and 85cm with .3dB lnb.
The free gift channels are on 15.8E so its important that you have these loaded b4 we can take you any further.
Chris

RABBY
11-11-2010, 08:18 PM
chris B

The Problem I Had m8 ? I had [ DiSEqC ] Switched OFF ?? Switched back on FINDS EVERTHING?? All Fine Now:king-041: