PDA

View Full Version : vu+solo flash but not show disply

goodman1
14-11-2010, 08:21 AM
i boght vu solo i flash vti image,than restart reciver but my tv secreen black i very disturb my green light on but not show disply any pic my tv,pls help[ any body know how solve this promblem ,dear admin pls help

sonic1
14-11-2010, 01:49 PM
Load a fresh image on your USB, make sure you have nothing connected to rear USB on Vusolo.

Now put USB with image on into front USB port and power the box on, now wait for red light to turn green before you power off, this can take a few minutes although the latest image with new drivers loads a lot quicker due to the fix in USB drivers.

When you have the green light power off and then power on and you should be ok.

goodman1
15-11-2010, 09:08 AM
Load a fresh image on your USB, make sure you have nothing connected to rear USB on Vusolo.

Now put USB with image on into front USB port and power the box on, now wait for red light to turn green before you power off, this can take a few minutes although the latest image with new drivers loads a lot quicker due to the fix in USB drivers.

When you have the green light power off and then power on and you should be ok.thank sir my reciver ok,can tell u can i load gemini image vu+solo