PDA

View Full Version : cci2000 english commentary

spitfired
20-11-2010, 07:47 PM
Hi people, could anyone help . i could not get english commentary on tring football channels, just got box up and running with good picture but only albanian commentary. i am using offical card in slot and i have used yellow button to scroll down audio options but no good , any thing i could possibly do to sort it out. thanks for any help...:respect-052:

spitfired
21-11-2010, 09:52 PM
hi just found out there is no albanian lang to pick from on lang list in settings, could this be the problem ,or mybe latest software will cure albanian list, any help people would be great. someone must have a tring card working in a 2000cci box with english commentry with correct setup. :respect-054:

ColdAsICE
23-11-2010, 03:54 PM
This is the usual Tring Audio problem which plagues all receivers. The secondary audio(English) is normally only transmitted during the Match so the Channel search should be carried out at Match time to ensure you have the correct PID information.
Selection should be done via the audio select button. Later firmware is always recommended.

spitfired
27-11-2010, 02:52 PM
Hi put latest firmware in box 98 and rescanned channels , still no english soundtrack on aston villa arsenal match, what else could i do , maybe put pids in manualy if that is possible, sorry and did use yellow button for changing soundtrack, any ideas going nuts here...:eek: bye the way technomate boxes does not have this problem, have tryed it both on a 6900 hd and 5400 with no problems, thanks for ur reply cai.

skilcom
09-01-2011, 03:22 PM
No english audio on S2000CCI today for the MANU game, with an official card and the latest 1.20.58 firmware.

We need new firmware for this receiver asap.