PDA

View Full Version : Help 8281

Grahamc
20-11-2010, 09:27 PM
In 8281 I am connected but not decrypying channels, I have activated SSSP (does the baudrate have any bearing on SSSP) does the ip address affect the decryption (is it worth me going through from 002 to 255). I have tried it with Phantoms 726 and the 732, with both I have first put in the TM firmware >reset > Phantompatch > reset > addon and get the same result, it connects straight away but screen stays black.

can anyone offer any help - I will give more info if it helps??

Please ignore and forgive me if I am breaking any rules, I am posting this through pure frustration whilst I still have a little hair left

Would be greatly appreciated

Best Regards
Grahamc

holmroad
21-11-2010, 04:14 PM
In 8281 I am connected but not decrypying channels, I have activated SSSP (does the baudrate have any bearing on SSSP) does the ip address affect the decryption (is it worth me going through from 002 to 255). I have tried it with Phantoms 726 and the 732, with both I have first put in the TM firmware >reset > Phantompatch > reset > addon and get the same result, it connects straight away but screen stays black.

Please ignore and forgive me if I am breaking any rules, I am posting this through pure frustration whilst I still have a little hair left

Best Regards
Grahamc

Did you load the 'Add-On' straight after the patch mate?:respect-050:

Grahamc
23-11-2010, 07:48 AM
Hello holmroad, thanks for the reply, I put in the tm patch - reset, put in phantoms - reset, then added the add on, I think that is the correct order, I wonder if it is just some setting in the menu which is not quite right. I am at work at the moment but tonight I could put all the setting in a post to see if they are ok - I hope it is not a compatability thing.

Cheers
Grahamc

mariop1
23-11-2010, 10:19 AM
hi
sorry i just would like to ask a question, which add on are you taking about? the latest patch for 600 super does not come with add on for 8281.

holmroad
23-11-2010, 12:26 PM
Hello holmroad, thanks for the reply, I put in the tm patch - reset, put in phantoms - reset, then added the add on, I think that is the correct order, I wonder if it is just some setting in the menu which is not quite right. I am at work at the moment but tonight I could put all the setting in a post to see if they are ok - I hope it is not a compatability thing.

Cheers
Grahamc

Hi Graham, a bit confused about what you said you did - seemed to be too many elements?
First you load new patch 733P (I usually back up my channels prior to this - just in case too!)
Next you load the 'Add-On' to the patch after rebooting from the patch load
This also has to be normally followed with a reboot
Finally you load the latest softcam

So my list is of basically only THREE items mate (plus the channel list backup as mentioned above)
Is this what you are actually doing too Graham?:respect-050:

Grahamc
24-11-2010, 07:36 PM
Cheers again Holmroad and mariop1, the patch I put on was 732 although someone had started a string of posts about 733 I could not find the actual file to download. I thing I did the string correctly
tm patch>reset>phantom>reset>addon then put the channels back.
Sorry if I misled you, did I need to put the addon with 732 or not, could it be that which is helping to stop the decryption, I have now got 733 should I try it (with no addon)

Thanks for all your help mate.
Grahamc

holmroad
24-11-2010, 08:52 PM
Cheers again Holmroad and mariop1, the patch I put on was 732 although someone had started a string of posts about 733 I could not find the actual file to download. I thing I did the string correctly
tm patch>reset>phantom>reset>addon then put the channels back.
Sorry if I misled you, did I need to put the addon with 732 or not, could it be that which is helping to stop the decryption, I have now got 733 should I try it (with no addon)

Thanks for all your help mate.
Grahamc

Yes mate, with WHICHEVER patch you load you need the Add-On to open the 8281 option!:respect-055:

joany
24-11-2010, 09:32 PM
Yes mate, with WHICHEVER patch you load you need the Add-On to open the 8281 option!:respect-055:

As far as i know the 8281 menu is just for cs using newcamd or cccam. i think the sssp is activated from the options menu of the menu button then used by programs such as cilquer and plugins.

I get a very good service using a verified payserver and cccam on my tm6900hd super.

alboke
24-11-2010, 10:58 PM
joany is correct sssp is not whot you want just turn on
network connection see if it gives a ip address once connected to
router and providided you got correct settings in 8281 you should have a connection

holmroad
25-11-2010, 01:03 PM
Yes guys, but Graham DID specifically ask about '8281' - and thats what was answered!:respect-050:

joany
25-11-2010, 04:40 PM

Best Regards
Grahamc
First of all decide WHICH protocol you are going to use for cs.
1. sssp with cilquer and plugins
2 cs with newcamd using 8281 menu
3. cs with cccam using 8281 menu.

For 2 and 3 there are free servers but to be honest the quality of service is so poor you might as well not bother.

I guess if you are not already setup then you don't have anybody to share with. I suggest you try a few test (free 24hr acct) accounts from verified payservers.

To set up yr box go to menu/installation/option and turn serial mode off.

The ip address should not affect decryption. I would think that if it says connected then you must has set it up correctly but your server is not providing what you need.

Can you provide:
your stb model
your router model
how yr connected to the internet.
are you sharing or test server or paid server
My tm6900 hd super works fine with mostly a glitch-free service with many hundreds of channels for a relatively small sub.

joany
25-11-2010, 05:08 PM
hi
can you suggest a good and cheaper pay sever.
i had some free tests and the technomate works very well but 20 euro per month a bit to much for me

what yr asking is against forum rules.

I pay E50 for 3 months. I get everything I need and quality is exce;;ent

I did see one for E28 for 3 months but it was always freezing.

guess you get what you pay for.