PDA

View Full Version : S4000 CCcam Install help please

spoke
22-11-2010, 07:13 PM
Hi,
I have a new S4000 with Firmware 1.08.52 installed. I have installed the CCcam 2.14 and edited the CCcam.cfg file with the correct C lines. There is no option in the CAS menu to turn the internal card reader off and the plugin does not appear in the Plugins menu (this is not in the CAS menu but a separate Plugins menu). I have tried starting the program from a telnet command line /var/bin/octagon.sh40 and you can see it is running (ps -x) (will not start from the start.sh script file either) but no decodes on scrambled channels. Any ideas please have I missed anything would I be better installing an earlier firmware version? If so which one.
Thanks

Gaza
30-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Hi,
I have a new S4000 with Firmware 1.08.52 installed. I have installed the CCcam 2.14 and edited the CCcam.cfg file with the correct C lines. There is no option in the CAS menu to turn the internal card reader off and the plugin does not appear in the Plugins menu (this is not in the CAS menu but a separate Plugins menu). I have tried starting the program from a telnet command line /var/bin/octagon.sh40 and you can see it is running (ps -x) (will not start from the start.sh script file either) but no decodes on scrambled channels. Any ideas please have I missed anything would I be better installing an earlier firmware version? If so which one.
Thanks

you will find all the info here you should see the plug in info did you ftp or use memory stick if memory stick use folder marked plug in have you started the plug in you need to start the plug ins your need to do a bit more reading but as i said its all here just thinking about it you will need to use kinkdink program at the start to be able to use memory stick