PDA

View Full Version : Neutrino HD on AzBox HD

MickeySa
01-12-2010, 01:22 AM
Neutrino running on AzBox HD ( all models ).

Thanks to the colleague joseba, and drivers to the_ripper.

CoolST
01-12-2010, 02:06 AM

you mean als skin , our OS ?

I like Neutrino , and i have Coolstream HD . is realy cool .

B.R

hfmls
01-12-2010, 02:19 AM
this is way faster then enigma2 right?
mediaplayer support too?

MickeySa
01-12-2010, 03:11 AM
Yes, as far long i was testing it, it is faster than E2, because OSD graphic is very light

hfmls
01-12-2010, 03:14 AM
I see, gotta test this later :) very light, means fast, less resources :P

[0_o]
01-12-2010, 03:57 AM
Wtf??? WOW!! :D
Neutrino running on Azbox?? Oh God... The_Ripper and team, you made it all! Another more "OS" for Azbox, good as Enigma2!!

@MickeySa, is already possible test this neutrino image too or is wiating for the better drivers from the team?

Thanks again!! ;)

Madtrax
01-12-2010, 09:52 AM
Hello
where can we find this Neutrino Version for Azbox ?
I search a little bit with google, but i can not find any Sources or Files. Is there a Forum or a Homepage about this matter ?

proteus4
01-12-2010, 11:31 AM
Wow if this is true then christmas wouldve come early in my book :respect-052:

I loved Neutrino from my old dbox days so would love it on my Azbox too :respect-049:

swiffer
01-12-2010, 03:16 PM
I am newcomer in LinuxBox world.
I do some search on the net about neutrino, but I found nothing very explicit. I guess it is another kind of GUI than the Enigma2.

But for those who know well neutrino, can they resume quickly the quality/defaut of neutrino versus Enigma2 ?

kebien
01-12-2010, 03:23 PM
Neutrino is another user interface for this type of linux boxes,as Enigma 1 and 2 are.
Started way back for Dbox2.

massimo1167
02-12-2010, 07:44 AM

How we can install this new firmware, may we use azup1.2.5 as for E2?

@all
someone who has installed this firware what think about?

rtificial
02-12-2010, 10:08 AM
How we can install this new firmware, may we use azup1.2.5 as for E2?

@all
someone who has installed this firware what think about?

I think it's not available yet. Just a proof of concept at the moment.

kooleracer
02-12-2010, 09:06 PM
Will be folowing this project close aswell. Skin looks really nice en clean. Already a fan here.
Hope that channel switching is as quick as on the cooldstream HD1.

the illuminati
02-12-2010, 09:30 PM
they gave us somthing new to wait for :-)

Dig Deep
02-12-2010, 09:42 PM
It is almost Christmas

thor
02-12-2010, 10:51 PM
Great news if this is true.

I have used this firmware on my Kathrein 910 and it is so fast and clean.

:)

tapper
02-12-2010, 11:21 PM
this would be an excellent alternative to E2, neutrino is so underrated, I like using neutrino on my dbox and dm500s, I even considered buying a coolstream Neo just for the OS, I take it because AZbox supports CCcam on E2 then it should work on Neutrino as well..?

halabessa
02-12-2010, 11:31 PM
GUYS,

Found other pics about same subject on another forum.... Thanks to Mickeys

:respect-059:

buyukbang
03-12-2010, 07:30 AM
Thanks for the info, that's good thing to hear a third OS supported by azbox. But I wish this does not mean the Ripper's Team changed his mind about E2 and some of the current bugs directs them to look for another OS ? Because as far as I see E2 seems much better than this: better GUI, more functionalities and the most importantly, much more third party applications.

Thanks again for all things you achive for the azbox community...

kooleracer
03-12-2010, 09:04 AM
For me and i think alot of other AZBox users a stable tv function with softcam and good mediaplayer are the only thing we care about, third party app are nice but not necessary. I mean i never use AZBox for google maps etc. Got cell and PC for such things.

massimo1167
03-12-2010, 09:58 AM
Thanks for the info, that's good thing to hear a third OS supported by azbox. But I wish this does not mean the Ripper's Team changed his mind about E2 and some of the current bugs directs them to look for another OS ? Because as far as I see E2 seems much better than this: better GUI, more functionalities and the most importantly, much more third party applications.

Thanks again for all things you achive for the azbox community...

I understand Neutrino HD is another project based on The_Ripper's patched kernel; maybe that's means The_Ripper's patched kernel (drivers to manage azbox hardware) can be shared for both the two projects.

ksjecny
03-12-2010, 10:09 AM
For me and i think alot of other AZBox users a stable tv function with softcam and good mediaplayer are the only thing we care about, third party app are nice but not necessary. I mean i never use AZBox for google maps etc. Got cell and PC for such things.

It is my words ;-)

moicas3004
03-12-2010, 10:30 AM
It's always a 3 option for azbox users. Im just curious to see if the many bugs of E2 are regarding E2 ou the drivers. Is Neutrino more stable, ou its shows the same driver bugs?

I test version would be great.

zeini
03-12-2010, 10:47 AM
Do Neutrino also supports dual tuner?

CoolST
03-12-2010, 10:54 AM
Do Neutrino also supports dual tuner?

Yes , becuse there is Coolstream Neo with 2 tuner and the same software run in it .

Regards .

leerock
03-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Yes , becuse there is Coolstream Neo with 2 tuner and the same software run in it .

Regards .

Yeah but azbox has hardware limitations...
At least this is what opensat said..

zeini
03-12-2010, 01:46 PM
Ok. But there is no hardware-limitation on the Premium Plus.

MickeySa
04-12-2010, 03:55 PM
Enigma 2 drivers are same for Neutrino HD, no difference, both Enigma 2 and Neutrino HD are dvb-api compatible :).

Also, joseba is team member on Enigma 2. We was just curious to see Neutrino running, and we got it, especially by joseba help to compile Neutrino HD for MIPS ( ans it is by default compiled for ARM CPU used in Coolstream ). Regarding drivers, they are from the_Ripper and same as for Enigma 2 ,no difference.

I hope soon, You will have test version.

[0_o]
04-12-2010, 04:54 PM
Enigma 2 drivers are same for Neutrino HD, no difference, both Enigma 2 and Neutrino HD are dvb-api compatible :).

Also, joseba is team member on Enigma 2. We was just curious to see Neutrino running, and we got it, especially by joseba help to compile Neutrino HD for MIPS ( ans it is by default compiled for ARM CPU used in Coolstream ). Regarding drivers, they are from the_Ripper and same as for Enigma 2 ,no difference.

Great news too! Thanks for the update @MickeySa ;)

CoolST
04-12-2010, 05:19 PM

Thanks MickeySa for the news .

But is our NeutrinoHD of Basis from seifes , or is this like GIT neutrino ?

Regards .