PDA

View Full Version : Just curios..

terry l
07-12-2010, 11:49 PM
Anyone with a spider over twelve month's old?..
What channel's have you lost [if any]..
Was thinking about buying another one but if the main package's eg dig*lb tr*ng etc go,then i think i'll go the dream way..

miguel89
08-12-2010, 12:07 PM
Will let you know on the 24th, mine expires 23rd, have been wanting to ask this question but remember it never got an answer in the past

terry l
08-12-2010, 02:32 PM
Thank's m8,Just thought someone's gift must of expired by now..

BRUTUS
08-12-2010, 04:52 PM
Mine has gone (nuevo) but all the packages on 16e still available through Service +.
I lost some french channels on 19e but nothing major as they are open elsewhere through softcam key anyway.
Hope this helps.

terry l
08-12-2010, 05:25 PM
Thank's for your replies..Do you think it's worth getting another spider this year or waiting a while..[or is that a loaded question]..

terry.

^^COMPASS^^
08-12-2010, 05:40 PM
terry if you were to buy a new Spiderbox! you won't been able to connect to neovxstream

NeuvoXstream is not available on NEW boxes, only Service+

All NeuvoXstream channels are migrating over to Service+

terry l
08-12-2010, 06:34 PM
Thank's again m8's,
Let me explain,i need another box [spider or other brand]..to go in another room.. at the moment got a motorised system but i'll whack up another dish [most likely static]..so two sat's can be viewed at the same time..[hence the need for another box]..so is it worth waiting a while or getting something now?..
p.s. had my spider HD for quite a while now...
terry.

terry l
08-12-2010, 07:19 PM
Worth thinking about..

goonner
08-12-2010, 11:11 PM
terry 1 just turn off NuevoXstream and look around all sat's to see all the channels left
i think you will be surprised
Hope that will be of some help
Bill

tr8.
09-12-2010, 06:44 PM
Thank's again m8's,
Let me explain,i need another box [spider or other brand]..to go in another room.. at the moment got a motorised system but i'll whack up another dish [most likely static]..so two sat's can be viewed at the same time..[hence the need for another box]..so is it worth waiting a while or getting something now?..
p.s. had my spider HD for quite a while now...
terry.

Had mine now well over the year, I did not notice when neuvo expired, so though would check, it seem to me only lost some **** on 13e could not find anything else i watch had gone, but I mainly watch sport or discovery channels, occasionaly films

neila
09-12-2010, 09:50 PM
My neuvo has expired after 12months and i'm missing quite a few channels I used to watch e.g cine cinema frisson, hbo, hbo2 hbo comedy, canal+, canal+film, mcm, canal+ sport, to name just a few hopefully they will eventually migrate to service +, but I am still happy with the choice left.

terry l
12-12-2010, 11:12 AM
Q A.. In another thread [think i'll wait]..

DARKMAN
16-12-2010, 02:58 AM
Again here...

GIFT = 12months FREE by PATCH

Gift can be with Differnt names Neovo or Service+ no matter what name is in S/w or wich date as well...

The 12 months Free will be Respected by patch reconice the MAC adress ..

Service+ is GIFT too...

The GIFT should LAST 12months , but many people will get even 13-14....and more .....But is all ways Bonnus...

New Name now :302:
GIFT SERVICE +12months Free Packages are here:

http://satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?p=775590#post77559 0

''''''''''''''''''''''''''

DARKMAN
16-12-2010, 03:08 AM
My neuvo has expired after 12months and i'm missing quite a few channels I used to watch e.g cine cinema frisson, hbo, hbo2 hbo comedy, canal+, canal+film, mcm, canal+ sport, to name just a few hopefully they will eventually migrate to service +, but I am still happy with the choice left.

Did you ask your Self haw many you Got + with Service+

When you bought the Box Neovos Stream Did not have Those ..

Was No Including in NeovoStream in fist step

Digitalb
Supersport
Tring and Tring Plus
Diema
Canal+ Sweden HD
Tv spots
PL HD Footy channels
Meo + HD
Tv cabo + HD
Tvsat
Lig tv +
Polsat + HD
NOVA HD

The diffence is Huge what you geting plus then what you lost !
Lose some channels and get 10 Big packagesmore + i do not think is bad..
We are sure we can not do happy every one is Impossible...But we are trying to keep all ways update our service to do happy Spiderbox users for FREE ...even that cost us a FURTUNE.

North Star
16-12-2010, 03:41 PM
@ Darkman

If it helps.. I think you are doing a fantastic job.. Good Man Yourself..