PDA

View Full Version : how do u group your 28.2 sly channels?

ManikM
10-12-2010, 09:40 PM
how do you guys order your for sly channels in order to make use of the OPEN EPG >

do u have a favourite group called Sly or something, how do you order channels so they appear how u want em....bbc1, bbc2, itv, ch4, five, etc..

plaskotki
10-12-2010, 11:25 PM
how do you guys order your for sly channels in order to make use of the OPEN EPG >

do u have a favourite group called Sly or something, how do you order channels so they appear how u want em....bbc1, bbc2, itv, ch4, five, etc..

I keep trying to edit my favourite channel list and it's always messed up. I gave up on it. By the way-my sly white card does not work. Living it on sky3 for a long time did not help...

darrellr
10-12-2010, 11:53 PM

Check out my settings in the sticky thread

ManikM
11-12-2010, 12:23 AM
thanks mate, just had a look using POLAREDIT, with this util, you can move the channels up and down by dragging, and then write back to the receiver.

excellent