PDA

View Full Version : Took this channel off my list now

johnhenry
11-12-2010, 11:19 AM
Had a strange thing happen last night on 13e i scanned last week the new SCT HD channel came up telling you new SCT HD programmes will soon be showing on this x channel, so i put channel on my **** favorites list to keep an eye on when it will open. However last night i was running through my **** list and as i paused on the SCT HD channel my Spiderbox started to reboot by its self done three times on the trott had to quickly move to next channel the first three times it rebooted so fast i did not get a chance to move off the channel, certainly had me worried that it would harm the box TOOK THIS CHANNEL OFF MY LIST NOW has anyone else experianced a channel causing rebooting problem ! thought it might be the channel provider's way of telling you to **** off until you pay. PS I should have said my box is okay now it only happened on that one channel before i had my Spiderbox my old Manhattan tuner had one channel that use to lose colour and the picture start distort with the sound going into a loud buzz, strang how channels can cause this type of effect almost seem as if signal to strong for receiver to handle.

Anrakh
11-12-2010, 11:54 AM
There's something different with the channel. Most of the time it shows APID 0 which suggests it's not transmitting anyway. It's being looked at and the reboot issue will be fixed shortly.

mister-t
11-12-2010, 12:58 PM
i have no trouble at all with this channel,scanned it in last night and everything is fine.

mister-t

RABBY
11-12-2010, 08:12 PM
I Take it is channel [ SCT HD ] You chaps are On About!!!!!! Just Tuned In ?? Spiderbox Does Keep Rebooting Here As Well !!!!Strange

mister-t
11-12-2010, 08:26 PM
it seems a few people are having this problem,but as i stated earlier i have no problems,what i will add is that i have not loaded any new patches,last one i loaded was dated sep26 2010 as i have no need for tnt(via3) as more than happy with what i have now so maybe latest patch could be the problem?

mister-t

RABBY
11-12-2010, 08:56 PM
mister-t

it seems a few people are having this problem,but as i stated earlier i have no problems,what i will add is that i have not loaded any new patches,last one i loaded was dated sep26 2010 as i have no need for tnt(via3) as more than happy with what i have now so maybe latest patch could be the problem?

Just Tested this Patch m8 ? It is Working , BUT It is showing a Football Match ?? No [ HD **** ] LOL:king-041:

DARKMAN
11-12-2010, 09:33 PM
If is any issues that will be fix ,for sure... No wory.

RABBY
11-12-2010, 09:44 PM
DARKMAN

If is any issues that will be fix ,for sure... No wory.

It is Defo A Patch Issue ? I Have Faith you will get it is Sorted ?? But As the Channel Mentioned [SCT HD ], I Have done some research ? It Was Meant to be Broadcasting from [ 1/12/10 ] This is not the Case ? Maybe Comes on Later at Night , Broacasting on [ 11727 ,V , 27500 ] Wee will SEE:respect-050:

johnhenry
11-12-2010, 10:24 PM
RABBY the channel so far had only been showing the SCT HD advertising for the x channel pretty girl on a Blue background stating the 1080 clarity i checked again this afternoon box once again rebooted decided now to stay off and see what happens ! However i can state did no harm to my box, thanks for testing.

DARKMAN
11-12-2010, 10:43 PM
DARKMAN

It is Defo A Patch Issue ? I Have Faith you will get it is Sorted ?? But As the Channel Mentioned [SCT HD ], I Have done some research ? It Was Meant to be Broadcasting from [ 1/12/10 ] This is not the Case ? Maybe Comes on Later at Night , Broacasting on [ 11727 ,V , 27500 ] Wee will SEE:respect-050:

I think is transmition problem too...But is not big deal..

It's betterto be patch issue then Provider issue....Because is in our Heands we can fix ...in some days time...we need get some streaming and have litle time..

They are many channels people can ****e their self for some days .lol :302:

Barney
12-12-2010, 12:55 AM
my ex girlfriend had a funny sayin' she used to say
{ quote } " Anymore than 2 shakes consummates a **** " ..lol !!
..hahaha !!

havnt checked out SCT HD yet but will have a peek tommorrow is probably cause it not began broadcasting as yet and is still likely a Data channl ? or correct pids/freq etc.. with newest channl lists mite not be in place yet ?
could be a number of things but as you say DM there is lots of other hardcore to be amused with luckily there is no shortage ..still miss multivision & Sview & Easytv tho' ..hahaha !! those were the good old dayz !!
------

Barneycarlton

johnhenry
18-12-2010, 06:01 PM
Spiderbox not rebooting by itself anymore on SCT HD channel Broacasting on [ 11727 ,V , 27500 ] now okay.

DARKMAN
18-12-2010, 11:33 PM
Yes who still have a problem can rescan again that frequncy...and i think will be OK..But in Mean time we are monitoring this Problem..

I have no problem with reboot in that channels now.

RABBY
19-12-2010, 05:21 PM
Just Tested ?? Spiderbox does Not Reboot Anymore !!!!!!!!!!! But it is Comming up as [ Scrambled ] :D

On the Task Bar ? It is saying [ HD ] !!! SD Still Working Fine

Franner
19-12-2010, 06:13 PM
Darkman i sometimes have the same problem on Nova Sport HD one day its ok the next it will keep rebooting. Regards Franner.

RABBY
19-12-2010, 06:42 PM
Back to [ SCT HD ] Looks like [ Irdeto ] Not Working Anymore ? Working on [ SD ] ?????? [ SCD HD ] Only showing [ Viaccess , NDS ]