PDA

View Full Version : Gemini 3 Project

satfoot
11-12-2010, 03:57 PM
Just tried the new Gemini 3 Project.
However, when I came to install the Plugin Extensions, it says 0 Packages installed.
Has anybody had success with the Plugins installation?
For the time being I reverted back to the 5.1.

Jono
12-12-2010, 12:11 PM
Hi m8 interested in putting this on my dm800 am I correct in thinking that it requires the original dmm image flashing to the receiver first.
By the way did you manage to get it running successfully on yours.

Cheers

Jono

satfoot
13-12-2010, 01:24 PM
Yes I got it running second time round.
On my DM800 original Receiver I installed the ICVS Image, then went through the basic setup as usual.
Then, from the Plugins Menu, I selected the Gemini 3 Wiz.ard and installed the 2nd item "Install Gemini Plugin (+Plugins)".
Thereafter on the Plugins Menu, I could see the Blue Panel where from I downloaded and installed whatever I liked.
It did not work first time for me because before first installing the 2nd item "Install Gemini Plugin (+Plugins)", I had first inadvertently installed an EMU.
So after the setup, just install the "Install Gemini Plugin (+Plugins)" and everything should work fine.
One last thing. I also installed the dmm-HDr2 Skin (from the downloads).
It looks much better...but you can judge this for yourself.
BTW I have it running in Flash and in Multiboot.

Jono
13-12-2010, 11:46 PM
well i did it and it worked first time addesd my cfg back but i can no longer see my sly card any ideas what the problem could be.
It did work fine before the update and i backedup my cccam.cfg before i did the flash.

Cheers

Jono

Jono
14-12-2010, 12:05 AM
sorted it now i had the icorrect version of cccam running i had dowloaded 2011 now on 2013 and its back ok.

regards

Jono