PDA

View Full Version : so!!!

rkbuttoo
11-12-2010, 04:08 PM
as the spiderbox seems to have a lot going for it at the moment I have TM 6800hd box which one in Spiderbox is the equivalent to my TM.?

is it simple plug and play or is it more complicate than that.

does it have cams slot for my diablo2 etc.
and what is this gift thing ??
:woohoo-022::woohoo-022::woohoo-022:

chris B
11-12-2010, 05:14 PM
You would need the spider HD 9000, which has two cam slots for future use if and when you decide not to renew the gift.
The gift package is excellent.... something for everyone.
You will not be disappointed..... it's the best value kit I have purchased in more than 20 years of sattelite interest.:king-042:

gray198
11-12-2010, 05:24 PM
excellent box. Not perfect but not far away. Excellent support and seems to keep moving forward. Get one. You will not be disappointed

gray

terry l
11-12-2010, 05:36 PM
Enlighten us chris B,how do you know the gift will be renewable?...

Mickha
11-12-2010, 07:27 PM
Darkman has intimated that it will be re-newable in the future.

DARKMAN
11-12-2010, 09:37 PM

I can CONFIRM... Yes will BE... in right time....

rkbuttoo
12-12-2010, 05:28 PM
You would need the spider HD 9000, which has two cam slots for future use if and when you decide not to renew the gift.
The gift package is excellent.... something for everyone.
You will not be disappointed..... it's the best value kit I have purchased in more than 20 years of sattelite interest.:king-042:

and the cost of this box?:bravo-009:

tr8.
12-12-2010, 06:55 PM

I can confirm that my box is over 12 months old, there was lots of posts last year that said what happens after the year, it will be useless etc etc, Darkman stated dont worry it wont go black, and with service+ mine has loads of channels still, and I for one have been very happy with what it offers and what I get.
Tomorow will be tomorow but I doubt Darkman will suddenly shaft us, its not good for business, and I bet he is doing well with this box as he rightly deserves to. He I would guess knows how hard it is to get customers, and harder to keep us happy.
Still has not stopped me ordering a DM800HD-SE for my main dish just not prepared to take a risk on a vu+ it took to long to get my tm9100 right and so many teams support dm products.

chris B
12-12-2010, 07:49 PM
Darkman,
You provide fantastic value for money and I'm sure that you would provide good warning in advance if the service + were to go down.......
I am a true believer in what you can provide for us and would also appreciate a steer in the right direction before this happens.....
In Darkman I trust!!!!!
Chris