PDA

View Full Version : bulsat - why does it glitch

ManikM
14-12-2010, 01:13 AM
every 40 seconds or so, brief break \ pixelation occurs.

what causes this?

Plessy
14-12-2010, 03:58 AM
Always thought is was My Setup !

But seems to happen on other platform's also.....

I once suspected UFO's (lol)or Aeroplanes momentarily blocking line of path to the east of lnb,,,,, But not the case from further reading....

Also happening on here with tm setup ....:biggrinjester:

hope you find a definitive answer....:king-041:

scrapman
14-12-2010, 05:37 AM
This also happens on my spiderbox if using the internal softcam but not if using a diablo cam in my spiderbox or on my PC using a dvb card, I to am looking for answers.

Scrapman

TheGod
14-12-2010, 10:27 AM
This problem occurs on all emus I know of (especially on HD channels).

Does not happen with an original Ird**o card.

mikie8
14-12-2010, 10:53 AM
it does not happen when when i view bulsat using fausto .

ColdAsICE
14-12-2010, 11:15 AM
It is a timing issue with internal EMU's which is highlighted on larger bandwidth HD channels as the re-sync is seen pixalation.
Never a problem in SD as it wasn't as critical to the smaller bandwidth but annoying in HD.
It affects all Internal EMU's on all machines.

snakie
14-12-2010, 01:18 PM
if you add a delay of 150ms on the cw supplying you will solve it.

ManikM
14-12-2010, 01:51 PM
thanks all

is this something i can do, or the developer of the EMU?

snakie
15-12-2010, 04:54 PM
the developer could add a section where you can type the number of the delay so you can find the optimum

Gaza
16-12-2010, 04:53 AM
It is a timing issue with internal EMU's which is highlighted on larger bandwidth HD channels as the re-sync is seen pixalation.
Never a problem in SD as it wasn't as critical to the smaller bandwidth but annoying in HD.
It affects all Internal EMU's on all machines.

yes it is this is why i trıed to edit the xcam prıo if you delete this folder leave it on the channel in questıon no problem not that i have found any way if you start change channels the x cam prıo re appears automaticly and the problem seems to reappear again