PDA

View Full Version : feedback on images posted

apriliarsvr
14-12-2010, 04:20 PM
hi all..

a few images have been posted up so all feedback will be helpfull to all..!!:respect-051:

tr8.
18-12-2010, 02:05 PM
will be starting to load my box from 22nd.
Can not wait, what image would be best to start with?
Currently got tm9100 on ur18 image, used to have a dm7020 long time ago think ran that on gemini but was many years ago so not 100% sure.
Stability with white card important.

thanks

jimrare
18-12-2010, 04:03 PM
Gemini have taken a different approach nowadays, you can use an official dmm CVS image and run the gp3 plugin, which enables all the extra plugins and downloads you might be interested in. This way you don't have to wait for the image makers to release a new image in order to include latest drivers and updates.

You can also choose the icvs image which is the official image with the gp3 plugin already included. _http://wiki.blue-panel.com/index.php/GP3_Installation_engl

As for stability, all images do the same things, its just a matter of taste and who updates their images most frequenlty.

apriliarsvr
18-12-2010, 04:50 PM
i think when my box turns up il start with the new enigma image..!:respect-050:

apriliarsvr
22-12-2010, 03:21 PM
after tryin a few images i went back to newenigma as found it easyest to use and works fine... untill you need to reboot the box for any rason it loads half then stops.. this has happened 4 times so far:beatdeadhorse5: so now im tryin the icvs image instead :respect-055:

apriliarsvr
22-12-2010, 09:31 PM
iv also tried the dream elite image and thats the one im sticking with..!! :respect-050:

dale094
22-12-2010, 10:23 PM
dreamelite phoenix ver 1.33d the best

passete
23-12-2010, 12:36 AM
New Dreamelite 1.0 Oe1.6, One of The best until Now !

Only regret, is the addons server, that don't have latest Oscam versions, Well ...

oldfart
23-12-2010, 12:47 AM
Gemini have taken a different approach nowadays, you can use an official dmm CVS image and run the gp3 plugin, which enables all the extra plugins and downloads you might be interested in. This way you don't have to wait for the image makers to release a new image in order to include latest drivers and updates.

You can also choose the icvs image which is the official image with the gp3 plugin already included. _http://wiki.blue-panel.com/index.php/GP3_Installation_engl

As for stability, all images do the same things, its just a matter of taste and who updates their images most frequenlty.

OoZooN also issue CVS images - with update download, so no waiting for full image update.

apriliarsvr
23-12-2010, 10:26 AM
New Dreamelite 1.0 Oe1.6, One of The best until Now !

Only regret, is the addons server, that don't have latest Oscam versions, Well ...

i have my box up and running on this image and its going very very well.. :respect-059::respect-050:

apriliarsvr
24-12-2010, 02:53 AM
hdd cant be initalized with dream elite image.. thats the only problem im having so far..!!

passete
24-12-2010, 11:29 AM
hdd cant be initalized with dream elite image.. thats the only problem im having so far..!!

There is another bug with this dreamelite, Display starts Blinking and/or shuts down.
Installed ,nemesis 2 (same base as dreamelite and same addons server), and performed a software update (wow... 130 files updated), runing prety fine, and no display bug.

apriliarsvr
24-12-2010, 11:48 AM
There is another bug with this dreamelite, Display starts Blinking and/or shuts down.
Installed ,nemesis 2 (same base as dreamelite and same addons server), and performed a software update (wow... 130 files updated), runing prety fine, and no display bug.

after a reeboot the display sorted its self out on dreamelite and hasnt "blinked" since.. :king-041: i managed to initialize the hdd on another image and its working fine now with the DE.. :respect-059:but i think if DE shows any more bugs :dupe: il go and try nemisis...:respect-050:

i tried also the icvs image and for some reason it kept altering my tuner config and greying out my services.. :rant: so i hope the image builders can read our comments and write some fixes..!! :winner-019:

apriliarsvr
24-12-2010, 01:42 PM

can you post this image to the image section.. il give it a try... my oled is blinking again..!! ive now sorted myself out on the icvs image so il give that a try for a while but all ok so far..!

which is ur favortie so far passete..