PDA

View Full Version : SERVICE + 0.8W Canal channels Down?

markinstien
14-12-2010, 04:54 PM
Does anyone know if any Swe/Nor Canal + drama, Action ,First are down I have lost several of these channels a few days ago inc BBC HD they say scrambled although when I press info it says source service + on all thes cannels but the remain scrambled although other channels open on this sat TV PL 2 HD on .8w for example Latest patch and Softcam are loaded fac reset has been done

johnhenry
14-12-2010, 05:04 PM
markinstien m8 sometimes channels do go down but be patient and they will come back best not to go fiddling with box or setting, just watch something else till they return plenty of other channels to choose from. NB my Thor channels down also.

markinstien
14-12-2010, 05:15 PM
Thanks for that if it happens occasionally thats good to know just wondered why I hadnt seen any body else post so assumed itmy set up .

DARKMAN
14-12-2010, 09:44 PM
Thanks for that if it happens occasionally thats good to know just wondered why I hadnt seen any body else post so assumed itmy set up .

Jut now i read your post and i think will be fix soon..

They just did not gone down from more then a month...and even if been down been just some min or max hours.. some time is like cards update or some other issues can be fix .....I will check now what is going on...

DARKMAN
14-12-2010, 10:41 PM
Fix Back

liaqatali
14-12-2010, 11:38 PM
hi thank you very much channelback on mine last night go down now back on

markinstien
15-12-2010, 07:50 AM
Yeah mine went down early hours 14-12 Everything A OK all upand running, thanks Darkman.

williamtell
15-12-2010, 10:08 AM
Fix Back

how,s about bbc ent,lifestyle &know please darky:respect-058:

mrman
15-12-2010, 10:31 AM
how,s about bbc ent,lifestyle &ent please darky:respect-058:

And to add to that bbc knowledge always something on that channel worth watching just that i miss :frown:

DARKMAN
15-12-2010, 07:00 PM
how,s about bbc ent,lifestyle &know please darky:respect-058:

mate we can do ,,but we do not like cause Freezing on channels ...that the reason we keep certain channels...and i think they are many BBC channels Free different Sat... anyway BBC HD is include it in Service+..

I have keep the best channels and concentrate in HD channels we have add many HD channels in Thor...that the reason...But i will check what can be done..

RABBY
15-12-2010, 09:13 PM
DARKMAN

I have keep the best channels and concentrate in HD channels

That will Do For Me OLD CHAP [ SD ] Thing of the Past:D

Takes me to watch [ SD ] :respect-054: