PDA

View Full Version : Bulsat on TM 5400 down?

redfanatic
15-12-2010, 10:12 PM
Is bulsat down on tm 5400 (non super)??

Can someone link me to the latest patch and the latest softcam?

trying to sort it out but still get "scrambled" channel everytime!

thanks alot for all your help in advance

redfanatic
16-12-2010, 12:43 AM
TechnomateMaker1.4
patch + latest keys

:bravo-009:

thanks alot mate. does the technomate maker update all the time so the latest keys will always be available in its database?

also is there anywhere that shows all the satellite that the softcams will open? the only one i know is bulsat!

thanks again

Plessy
16-12-2010, 03:27 AM
thanks alot mate. does the technomate maker update all the time so the latest keys will always be available in its database?

also is there anywhere that shows all the satellite that the softcams will open? the only one i know is bulsat!

thanks again

Always works !

RE: anywhere that shows all the Sats that can be Viewed are explaine and contained in the txt file that is usually attached.... Dependant upon Receiver and What Satellites you have connected to it, i.e DiSeQ Stationary Fixed and Or Motor.....

:respect-051:

redfanatic
16-12-2010, 04:19 PM
Always works !

RE: anywhere that shows all the Sats that can be Viewed are explaine and contained in the txt file that is usually attached.... Dependant upon Receiver and What Satellites you have connected to it, i.e DiSeQ Stationary Fixed and Or Motor.....

:respect-051:

i looked at the txt file but firstly its in spanish and theres nothing about the sats that can be viewed. ive got a tm5400ci+ and its a motorised system, but the only package i know that will open is Bulsat, so is there anywhere that will say the other packages that the softcam would open?

thanks

Plessy
17-12-2010, 12:16 AM
Sorry redfanatic...

That seems to be the only one clearing at the moment, with patch 143...

It used to do 5'w , and 19'e up to a while back but these are no longer working for me...

I tried new 145patch yesterday but didn't see anything on my FAV lists clearing on 5 or 19 so until something new comes along I think the best thing you can do is use Fausto which will open a bit more if you are prepared to do a bit of reading and use an old style Serial Port connect to your STB....

All the Best and Happy reading.....