PDA

View Full Version : SpiderBox & Superiority Options Server.

DARKMAN
15-12-2010, 10:37 PM
I am providing this information to let some members know more about Spiderboxes...

Many people are concentrating only on Service+...

But Spider is not only just a Box that connects to the Gift Service+ and that's it..

Spiderbox is VERY SPECIAL.

SpiderBox has not only has CCcam and NewCamd Clients...

It also has one of the BEST OPTIONS that many other NON-LINUX stb would love to have...

When i say many, I am including even our Competitors who say "the SpiderBox is like ours but just has Service+ to make their boxes appear better....

I have to say, No, this is not true!

The SpiderBox can itself share a CARD ....

You can insert any card in your Spiderbox including any and all we can discuss here. Spider does not need any configurtion ( like OSCAM or CCcam and do not need any FTP or Telnet or to be Linux Master) to share your CARD ...Just insert it and that's it...

Open a TCP Port in your router and Forward the Port to the IP of your spiderbox...

for exaple you forward ...TCP port 12000 or any you Foward in Your Router.....

Having done that you can share your Card easily...to any family or friend no matter in which coutry he is or how far away...

All you need to do is this...

1.FORWARD A PORT FROM YOUR ROUTER
2.Insert The CARD
3.Go to ....
MENU
Network
Newcamd( Newcs )Server Set Up Options..
ON
Port ( what you put in your Router )
Des key ( any or leave the default )
Apply

User Setup
Select a line
ON
Id ( any )
Password ( any )
Apply
Exit

The box will Reboot...and Connect..

Now you can give your Friend one of the 10 lines you have available...

Give them
N: Line ****> IP or your Dyndns or No-IP ....The Port of your Router that you forwarded, ID and Password, and the Des key you have in your box...

He can add the line to any linux stb or...

Specifically in the Spiderbox

Press:
<-PR button
Select one of the empty lines
-OK
-Newcamd
-Port
-Id
-pass
-APPLY..

The N line can be added to any Linux box no matter which EMU you use..Newcamd or Cccam or Mgcamd.

SpiderBox has even other Opetions Like :

Home Net share cards without Configuration in Internal ip do not need even internet only LAN Connection..
Home Server share your files from your PC to TV.
Multicard Reader.Can read all cards incuding difficult one's
Patch -Ucass the Best patch on Sat hobby..
Blind Scan
and Many other thinks..

BUT THE HUGGE DIFFENCE IS IN :

SPIDERBOX IS MASTER SERVER BOX NOT ONLY CLIENT LIKE ALL OTHER COMPETITOR BOXES,,,,

THIS DO THE BIG DIFFENCE TOO...NOT only SERVICE+............

Here you have some Help pictures as well...

dOOds
15-12-2010, 10:51 PM
DM anychance of these features for the SD Spider? or improved cccam.Please i ask in hope.Thankyou.

DARKMAN
15-12-2010, 10:59 PM
DM anychance of these features for the SD Spider? or improved cccam.Please i ask in hope.Thankyou.

To be Honest we are Concetrade in HD STB...

I will Like Gave Priority HD... But i Can see what can be done..thanks for Suggestion any way..

Please let keep to HD SpiderBox for time A....

This Thread i have Open for HD Spiderbox....

dOOds
15-12-2010, 11:02 PM
Sorry DM,i really appreciate your honesty.Thanks for giving it consideration.I live in hope.