PDA

View Full Version : White card, readable?

Ghostleader
17-12-2010, 09:53 PM
Hi can confirm if the Spiderbox 9000 reads White **** cards and if so, does the original box ident need to be entered some where on the Spiderbox? Thanks in advance for any help on this.:respect-048:

santa
17-12-2010, 10:31 PM
Hello, You need 10 digit serial. Download Boxkey generator to be able to generate 4 keys of hex numbers. Once done insert these keys to spiderbox boxkey. Done.
Hope this helps.

BeeKay
20-03-2011, 01:35 PM
The serial number showing on NDS with the white card inserted in my SB has 12 digits and I note that 10 digit are required to obtain a boxkey using boxkey generator. The first 4 digits are 0000 then 8 numbers. What digits do I enter?

Any ideas anyone?

Regards,

BeeKay

BeeKay
20-03-2011, 05:27 PM
Has anyone any ideas on the above?

Ghostleader
20-03-2011, 11:56 PM
Hi buddy it's not the serial number from the $ l y boxes menu system, but the actual one from the box it came in, or the NDS sticker underneath the actual receiver, mines started with 9.

BeeKay
21-03-2011, 12:14 AM
Thanks Ghostleader.

If I was able to get a serial number from a sly box, say from a friend or relative, could I use the boxkey generator to get the boxkey?
Thanks,

BeeKay

echelon
21-03-2011, 09:02 AM
Thanks Ghostleader.

If I was able to get a serial number from a sly box, say from a friend or relative, could I use the boxkey generator to get the boxkey?
Thanks,

BeeKay

this is only required for sports and movies , but they are paired to an original box and that is the box you need the serial number from

so if your card hasnt got sports and/or movies you dont need a boxkey and it hasnt been paired either

it it has been paired to a box it is that particular box you need the serial number from

BeeKay
21-03-2011, 10:07 PM
Thanks echelon, your advice is very much appreciated.

I am a bit green on the matter (as if you haven't already noticed) I can confirm that it is a white sly card which I purchased from that well known auction site and the seller said that it is a working card. He has offered to refund my money if it doesn't work and he sounds pretty genuine saying that the card works.

Do you think that the card needs reactivating? My Spiderbox doesn't seem to be able to. I haven't got a sly box but my brother and sister have. If their sly box reactivated the card, should I be able to insert it in my SB and it worked?

Thanks again for your advice.

BeeKay

echelon
21-03-2011, 10:13 PM
I cannot answer your questions and dont think its right you should ask them either

it is what it is , whatever that is , and should be answered by the seller not a forum like ours

if you read my answers above you would know what can be done and what cannot be done and why

so read again and decide by considering the facts already given

if it has movies and sport you need the serial number of the box it was paired to

if not , you dont , simple as that

and a standard sly box will update any valid card

that is what you need to know !!

BeeKay
21-03-2011, 10:31 PM
Point taken echelon and thank you for your reply.

xanadu
21-03-2011, 11:18 PM
Also note it can take 24 hours for the card to activate in a genuine Sly receiver.

ming
11-04-2011, 01:48 PM
Where can i find a boxkey generator for the spiderbox?

ramjet
11-04-2011, 01:55 PM
Where can i find a boxkey generator for the spiderbox?

in the dreambox forums

Satcat
11-04-2011, 05:08 PM
If it's a valid basic card (withoutt sport and movies) it will reactivate in Spiderbox.

steviejb
14-06-2011, 11:29 AM
Just found out that the boxkey is actually the skybox serial number (which can be found using the remote, and looking in system details,) in hex format, it can be converted with scientific calculator that comes with windows.
so if your serial number was say 0000000047 the boxkey would be 0000002F if my maths is right, and the white card simply looks for a box with that serial number in hex.