PDA

View Full Version : Time To Upgrade

pixey
31-12-2010, 03:44 PM
Hi, I am seriously thinking about buying the Dreambox 800SE but have a few questions first.

I have been using a Humax 5400 for several years with great success, and with the help of Fausto, still managing to clear 39E well. I have tried various c/s programs with very little success, but have been told that this is because of the public servers.
I am pretty good with a PC and don't have any worries routers etc..

I don’t subscribe to sly TV so have nothing to share and am wondering what packages are available with this new Dreambox that don’t involve c/s?

It seems that various Irdeto 2 packages are open using the Diablo cam, are they open with this receiver or would I also need to buy a cam?
Sorry for so many questions but I don't want to rush into buying something that I won't be able to make good use of.

pixey

tr8.
31-12-2010, 05:47 PM
None.
All Linux machines are realy designed for CS.
If you want extra chanels and do very little the best option at the moment is Spiderbox.
I have both machines, a Spiderbox9000 and DM800Hd-Se, both are great machines but very different in how to get loads of Channels.
Both also need a link to internet via cable or plugs to achieve the extra channels

pixey
31-12-2010, 06:25 PM
Thanks tr8,
I am not sure how much you are allowed to discuss c/s here, but can you recomend any $£servers that are reliable, by pm if you have to, or links to any useful sites.

Any help appreciated.

pixey

jimrare
31-12-2010, 06:59 PM
You will find the most reliable server here https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=144086 It's a thread started by you a month ago.

passete
31-12-2010, 07:11 PM
I don't understand this kind of thinking, if you can pay a payserver, why can't you get a small subscription (setenta, Bis, tring, etc) card and do real Card Sharing ?

Stop Give money to those Fuc*** Payservers ...

mikie8
31-12-2010, 07:25 PM
i agree with passete .

pay servers are not really the way to go .

if a few friend sub to the same supplier but have different packages , you can all share between yourselves .

pixey
31-12-2010, 07:29 PM
I don't understand this kind of thinking, if you can pay a payserver, why can't you get a small subscription (setenta, Bis, tring, etc) card and do real Card Sharing ?

Stop Give money to those Fuc*** Payservers ...

passette, what small subscription would you recomend for EPL football and I will look into it?

pixey

pixey
31-12-2010, 07:31 PM
You will find the most reliable server here https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=144086 It's a thread started by you a month ago.

Sorry jimrare I don't get your point.

pixey

jimrare
31-12-2010, 08:10 PM
You say you want to share but you don't want to share anything. This is called an oxymoron. _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxymoron

If you want to share, then find something to share, simple as that. You don't need to come to this forum every month,asking for payservers, when you have already agreed with the rules. Use common sense (http://www.google.com) for that kind of questions.

jimrare
31-12-2010, 08:13 PM
passette, what small subscription would you recomend for EPL football and I will look into it?

pixey

setenta, Bis, tring, etc

Passete gave you a good starting point.

tr8.
31-12-2010, 08:43 PM
Thanks tr8,
I am not sure how much you are allowed to discuss c/s here, but can you recomend any $£servers that are reliable, by pm if you have to, or links to any useful sites.

Any help appreciated.

pixey

Sorry. I do not pay, I am one of a group of long term freinds and we all have different cards, in my mind the only way to go.
Any we are happy with the group, we have and do not need any extra cards before anyone asks thanks.

pixey
01-01-2011, 03:48 AM
Sorry. I do not pay, I am one of a group of long term freinds and we all have different cards, in my mind the only way to go.
Any we are happy with the group, we have and do not need any extra cards before anyone asks thanks.

If you are happy with the group how can a new person get into this?
I have not said I am not willing to share just that I have nothing to share. Everybody starts somewhere. I have been a member of the scene since 2000, I have been very happy with my setup (Humax) and have helped out many people over this last 10 years. I do not understand c/s very well, I do not wish and will not pay sly, this is why I am asking the questions.
If I can find a package that suits me and is the right price I will pay it, and share if it helps me and helps others.
satpimps and satdudz and the other sites have been helpful to me in the past, I am not asking a different question.

pixey

tr8.
01-01-2011, 12:14 PM
I have not said I am not willing to share just that I have nothing to share. Everybody starts somewhere. I have been a member of the scene since 2000, I have been very happy with my setup (Humax) and have helped out many people over this last 10 years. I do not understand c/s very well, I do not wish and will not pay sly, this is why I am asking the questions.
If I can find a package that suits me and is the right price I will pay it, and share if it helps me and helps others.
satpimps and satdudz and the other sites have been helpful to me in the past, I am not asking a different question.

pixey

Sorry.
Its not aimed at any one in particular, but I have found that when I mentioned in the past I am in a share group I get loads of PM asking to join.
We all worked for the same company, and have been doing this for some 8 years, and live accross europe. We all have our local card, for me its the white one!
Its easier to stay as we are as we have a nice mix and all bar one still work for the same company so we can trust each other and have turned down others that work with us as we all originaly said there would be no change on the the originals unless one left.
I fully agree with you and have said it many time its very hard on people starting new into CS to find a share, I dont know how that will change, it took us many months of phone calls to all agree after a chance discussion in a bar at a managers meeting in Germany.

What i would say is that to start you do need some card to share even if its a cheap **** card for a private share, or take a risk at a pay server, but they are as risky as years ago when we bought a card and hoped it would last.

That to me is why the Spiderbox has done so well, it uses the basic of cs but you have a trusted source, and loads of people would like to do cs but how do they start?

I hope you find a way. I know its not easy, but it is worth the effort if you van find like minded people.

echelon
01-01-2011, 12:20 PM

pixey

and that proves that this thread has descended into a payserver thread and no longer relevant to boxes , and as discussion of servers and c/s is against the rules here ( and always has been ) this thread is now closed