PDA

View Full Version : motorised problem

liamski
01-01-2011, 03:53 PM
hi having a problem with dish . my motorised dish will move but i am getting no signal. what i want to know is ,1- will the dish move if the lnb is no good or 2-is the problem with the cable from reciever to motor.

simon 2003
01-01-2011, 03:58 PM
yes the dish will move with faulty lnb,and more likely dish allignment,only you know if your cable is ok,cable would not just fail overnight

alfred_1
01-01-2011, 05:11 PM
hi having a problem with dish . my motorised dish will move but i am getting no signal. what i want to know is ,1- will the dish move if the lnb is no good or 2-is the problem with the cable from reciever to motor.

Sir, only you could find the solution to your problem...What I mean to say is that....it is only you that could check the Cable for any corrosion or whatever is wrong with it...Also check the 'F' connectors for looseness, and although the Dish is moving ...you have to make sure that it stops on the correct Satellite position. Finally remove your Lnb and put another one if you find that all the above suggestions are ok. Wish you luck.

paulipm
01-01-2011, 05:59 PM
its worth checking your dish aligment (definitely if you have had any storms or high winds)Check the cable and connections between your motor and the lnb