I have been trying to put them on to a dvd disk

the two films are on trp file format

which I can't find any software that will convert these films to avi / mpeg2

So is it possible for someone to point me as to what software to use please

Many thanks in advance

Supergab

Lexxy
03-01-2011, 07:22 PM
You need a prog called videoredo, its superb and very easy to use particularly for editing and converting to Mpegs, the resulting Mpegs are fully viewable back on the spiderbox or windows media player and easily written to DVD. This software also allows you to join the source files into a single file

supergab
03-01-2011, 07:42 PM
Many thanks Lexxy

Can you please let me know which Videoredo Do I use to canvert the films

As their is lots to chose from

Lexxy
03-01-2011, 07:48 PM
Hi Supergab,

I'm using VideoRedo TVS-3-1-4-549, I got it from Demonoid

john.dat
03-01-2011, 08:26 PM
There are a number of ways of doing it, put convert .trp to mpeg in google

nml
03-01-2011, 08:35 PM
VideoRedo 3.10.3.609-nov16th2010 out now a few bugfixes.

nml

Lexxy
03-01-2011, 09:15 PM
There are a number of ways of doing it, put convert .trp to mpeg in google

John.dat the ones I've found that way have always led me to the same site which allows you to download a trial version which I've never got to even recognise a trp file, I'm sure there are others out there but, I've found Videoredo tvs does everything I need it to

bnc
03-01-2011, 09:47 PM
You need a prog called videoredo, its superb and very easy to use particularly for editing and converting to Mpegs, the resulting Mpegs are fully viewable back on the spiderbox or windows media player and easily written to DVD. This software also allows you to join the source files into a single file

Hi What version are you using. The version of videoRedo tv suite does not support .trp is ther a plugin?
Thanks.

Lexxy
03-01-2011, 10:00 PM
Hi What version are you using. The version of videoRedo tv suite does not support .trp is ther a plugin?
Thanks.

Within Videoredo you can add a file type, I just added trp and it reads it no problem, before I discovered that, when opening a video, in file type drop down to all files, highlight the trp and 001 002 etc and it loads and recognises and combines them into 1 file

supergab
03-01-2011, 11:32 PM
Hi

I thank you all very much for you help with this

But I am still trying to get my head round

Videoredo tvs I can't get it to work

I will have another look in the morning

tinto de verano
08-01-2011, 11:26 AM
Hi supergab,

you might want to have a look at virtualdub, avidemux or mpeg streamclip...

I have NOT tested them... yet.

So do some research first, pleae.

I will also be researching this subject... but no time now, sorry.

tinto de verano

PS: i seem to remember that for some .ts files it was possible just to change the ts extension to mpg... soemtimes

tinto de verano
08-01-2011, 12:40 PM
Hello again,

Once I have my first recordings, and some time to experiment, I will try to convert them with DVDFab and/or AnyDVD Converter Professional (do not know if they can do it), or changing the extension, or investigate some of the 3 free programs I mentioned earlier...

Thanks.

tinto de verano

harrycoates6
08-01-2011, 01:05 PM
download AVS4YOU software media player using google will play anything you record on your flash drive on 9000