PDA

View Full Version : how to picon on USB-stick

VFL
06-01-2011, 01:16 AM
hello
i didnt working picon on my Azbox i have Premium HD with rc1 on DOM installed

how to working picon on USB?
i make USB/picon and put it reboot nothing happned!

Daconi
06-01-2011, 04:41 PM
Signs unpacked Picon folder copied to / media / usb (entire folder) with FTP program's and thereby obtain a final setting that looks like this: / media / usb /picon
I have attached a picturesque way and throw Picone,
which is attached in PDF format...

Rgs,

Daconi
06-01-2011, 04:52 PM
Do not forget to put behind USB is an FTP program to enter / media / usb / and here: create folder " picon " that would have eventually looked like this: /media/usb/picon
Inside the folder Picon put all picon's and therefore system easy to operate and better for work...;)

Rgs,

schmegea
06-01-2011, 08:27 PM
Path for picon in skin hd glass 14

usr/share/enigma2/picon
usr/share/enigma2/hd_glass14/picon
media/ba/picon
media/cf/picon
media/sda1/picon
media/sda/picon
media/usb/picon

VFL
07-01-2011, 01:07 PM
thank it working now well need Astar 2 it not complet picon right

mx700
07-01-2011, 07:41 PM
Do not forget to put behind USB is an FTP program to enter / media / usb / and here: create folder " picon " that would have eventually looked like this: /media/usb/picon
Inside the folder Picon put all picon's and therefore system easy to operate and better for work...;)

Rgs,

Hello Daconi

First of all my congratulations for your work with picons!
I now use it in media/cf/picon in azbox with E2 and it works fine.
I saw in that tread that itīs possible to work in usb stick and what happent to me is that when i tryed to copy the content of
(exemple hispasat) that shows me a message after a few picon copys that cannot copy because of ....some strange error.

Did i made something wrong?

TY

Mx700

Daconi
07-01-2011, 09:46 PM
Thus colleague: With the FTP program in : /media/usb and create insert folder
picon that all picnone scored in the same.
-Improperly was done inside the folder USB, while using an FTP program is properly and correctly..

Rgs,

mx700
07-01-2011, 11:02 PM
Thus colleague: With the FTP program in : /media/usb and create insert folder
picon that all picnone scored in the same.
-Improperly was done inside the folder USB, while using an FTP program is properly and correctly..

Rgs,

ok friend it's done:respect-055:

thank you very much for explanation, now works!!

thank you

fanoSat
22-01-2012, 12:11 AM
A question... it's not so bad to use DOM in Azbox right? Not so bad as on a real DM, right? ... in the end we've circa 1 GB of "flash" (that's a DOM.. flash HDD, you'd know, right?)...

In the end using USB we'd DO degrade performance, right?
CrossEPG, too, should be patched for don't give that ugly warning on AzBox; when I'd to USE the DOM for EPG chache, right?