PDA

View Full Version : watching ext hdd thru spiderbox

grin2
16-01-2011, 09:26 PM
got my seagate working and downloaded movies from spiderbox 9000. however whenever i watch a movie it sticks, jumps, glitches. this from nova, canal + and tv1 cinema on hispasat. havnt watched a frickin movie yet that doesnt jump on 3/4 minutes losing part of the plot. anyone else gettin this. even formatted the hdd to start again , but stll the same. just tried watching youth revolt and gave up.

john.dat
16-01-2011, 10:36 PM
got my seagate working and downloaded movies from spiderbox 9000. however whenever i watch a movie it sticks, jumps, glitches. this from nova, canal + and tv1 cinema on hispasat. havnt watched a frickin movie yet that doesnt jump on 3/4 minutes losing part of the plot. anyone else gettin this. even formatted the hdd to start again , but stll the same. just tried watching youth revolt and gave up.

Did you format the Ext HDD in the SpiderBox or PC ?

Do you normally get glitches when watching those chann live ?

grin2
16-01-2011, 11:07 PM
thru spiderbox. and the second time thru spiderbox when i decided to reformat to see if that cleared. not really watched much live as the films are never on at a convenient time for me. watched a bit of live football and no problems.

john.dat
16-01-2011, 11:14 PM
See what results you get here

http://www.pingtest.net/

My Results for comparison

grin2
17-01-2011, 03:07 PM
same as you but 3 on jitter. noticed today that if i dont pause a movie it dosnt glitch. so no phone calls, cups of tea or **** stops while im watching

john.dat
17-01-2011, 03:14 PM
same as you but 3 on jitter. noticed today that if i dont pause a movie it dosnt glitch. so no phone calls, cups of tea or **** stops while im watching

OK, the results may vary during the day