PDA

View Full Version : SD5000 Patch??

dOOds
17-01-2011, 08:15 PM
Hi DM or anyone.Anychance of a patch for the SD box or do we not need one?You asked me to continue to provide feedback.When you did the last patch it improved connection with the gift but not with cccam that much and it changed the font back to the old one.Hope you can do something if needed.Keep up the great work!

DARKMAN
17-01-2011, 11:20 PM
Hi DM or anyone.Anychance of a patch for the SD box or do we not need one?You asked me to continue to provide feedback.When you did the last patch it improved connection with the gift but not with cccam that much and it changed the font back to the old one.Hope you can do something if needed.Keep up the great work!

Ok mate we are doing....But i have no problem to connect my SD box with my servers ...can you gave me more details...wich version is your server and wich channels you have problem ?

game me more details please to understend the real problem..

thanks for your feed back..

dOOds
24-01-2011, 07:47 PM
Hi DM...Ok finally got a reply from my provider & they are using 2.1.3. .Alot of sats are stable but say a well known uk one is all over the place on hop1(Ive tried about 8 different providers now..lol).On saturday tring during west ham game was completely unwatchable.Ive changed my router and firmware & Ive nearly pulled all my hair out..lol..mabye im just unlucky and have a faulty box?Who knows.I really want a HD but am stuck with SD now.I hope this feedback can help.Thankyou DM as allways,keep up the good work.

dOOds

john.dat
24-01-2011, 11:52 PM
Check your line

http://www.pingtest.net/

DARKMAN
25-01-2011, 12:32 AM
Hi DM...Ok finally got a reply from my provider & they are using 2.1.3. .Alot of sats are stable but say a well known uk one is all over the place on hop1(Ive tried about 8 different providers now..lol).On saturday tring during west ham game was completely unwatchable.Ive changed my router and firmware & Ive nearly pulled all my hair out..lol..mabye im just unlucky and have a faulty box?Who knows.I really want a HD but am stuck with SD now.I hope this feedback can help.Thankyou DM as allways,keep up the good work.

dOOds

M8 do not get me Worng ...they can be even hop1....and have 200 people in one card still you get frezing....is more then normal nds cards even if you over clock they gets freze if mny people are conect and specially from pay servers.

I recomande to check with some from hobby guy for testing...

dOOds
25-01-2011, 10:07 AM
http://www.pingtest.net/result/33027211.png

^^COMPASS^^
25-01-2011, 10:45 AM
dOOds check you MSN M8ty

your solution is there for you :respect-055:

dOOds
25-01-2011, 11:30 AM
Thankyou ^^COMPASS^^ & DM for the information.One last thing please.Are we to expect a new patch for the SD version or do we not need? Thanks again guys.

john.dat
25-01-2011, 11:56 AM
http://www.pingtest.net/result/33027211.png

Initially looks OK but then it says it can't measure the packet loss (Data Loss, not re-transmitted)

Try it a few times and a diff' location/server

dOOds
25-01-2011, 12:30 PM
It wont test packet loss no matter what server..lol..here are some other details..

ADSL Link Downstream Upstream
Connection Speed 14456 kbps 1150 kbps
Line Attenuation 27.5 db 16.8 db
Noise Margin 7.3 db 8.2 db

Thanks for all the help..i really appreciate it

john.dat
25-01-2011, 12:48 PM
It wont test packet loss no matter what server..lol..here are some other details..

ADSL Link Downstream Upstream
Connection Speed 14456 kbps 1150 kbps
Line Attenuation 27.5 db 16.8 db
Noise Margin 7.3 db 8.2 db

Thanks for all the help..i really appreciate it

Obviously a fastline :D Other data looks OK, just concerned about Packet Loss - as said, these are lost Data packets - either there is a reason that 'we' don't understand about your line yet or IF true, then Lost Packets is bad news in this business ;)

dOOds
25-01-2011, 12:57 PM
john.dat thanks alot for the continued replies.ill just troop on and see where i get.Its a hell of a fast line.i need speed..lol.i also got the line put on a 20m gamer profile and still didnt help.Thanks again.

dOOds
01-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Got a really nice provider now..Working just lovely.
May i ask DM,are we due a new patch for the SD5000? As the HD boxes have had 2 to our none.Do we even need one? thanks again all for the help.Still get glitches on n**a on service+(And a few others) but hey ive got so much to watch im not complaining.Thankyou all.

DARKMAN
12-02-2011, 11:50 PM
Got a really nice provider now..Working just lovely.
May i ask DM,are we due a new patch for the SD5000? As the HD boxes have had 2 to our none.Do we even need one? thanks again all for the help.Still get glitches on n**a on service+(And a few others) but hey ive got so much to watch im not complaining.Thankyou all.

Yes mate. I been abroad i ask boxer26 or Magic for some Help...No wory...