PDA

View Full Version : RC3 Radio mode

cjjdool
21-01-2011, 12:47 AM
Hi,

On P+ with RC3 when entering radio mode and select a radio station, the screen to TV stops working, no sound can be heard and to get out of this state a reboot seems to be the only solution...

Does anybody else have this behavior?

sectorNOlimits
21-01-2011, 12:55 AM
Hi,

On P+ with RC3 when entering radio mode and select a radio station, the screen to TV stops working, no sound can be heard and to get out of this state a reboot seems to be the only solution...

Does anybody else have this behavior?

I was in trouble like you, but I find that via web interface you can go back to TV list without rebooting the box. Of course you need a PC connected to the box. I remember with RC2 I installed a modified keymap.xml and when I press the OK button you get back to TV list, but now it doesn't work. I need to make more tests.
SNL

cjjdool
21-01-2011, 01:02 AM
Thanks, guess this is a bug in RC3, I tried various radio stations but every time I select one the TV screen "disconnects" and no sound was heard at all.

For me the WEB interface no longer works once I went into Radio mode. Telnet is still working but see no solution to get back to TV without reboot

sectorNOlimits
21-01-2011, 01:23 AM
FTA radio are not playable, encrypted one yes, I can ear them. I've just tried how to control the radio mode/list.
I use skin HD Glass 1.6, may be can depend also by the skin... and a modified keymap.xml

Entering the radio mode with TV/Radio button I get an empty radio list but with blue button I get Favourites list, now I select one radio and I can listen to that radio. Now if I press again the TV/Radio button I go back to Tv mode on last TV channel.

SNL

cjjdool
21-01-2011, 01:37 AM
Thanks sectorNOlimits.

What model do you have? On a P+ I cannot do in RC3 what you can. with Rc1 I head exactly the behavior you describe.
On RC3 on P+ you can go to Radio with the Radio/TV button then use blue button to select favourites list and select a radio station but then all hangs. No picture no sound... Only telnet still works.

cjjdool
22-01-2011, 12:40 AM
For the record, I installed the skin HD Glass 1.6, still have the same issue of a "hanging" receiver as soon as I select a radio station