PDA

View Full Version : Spider hardive to Disc?

happy camper
22-01-2011, 06:38 PM
Hi everyone wondered what was needed to copy hard drive files to dvd disc?Thanks...

john.dat
22-01-2011, 09:08 PM
Hi everyone wondered what was needed to copy hard drive files to dvd disc?Thanks...

I assume you have either an Ext HDD or Memory Stick which have a recording on from the SpiderBox .You will have to copy them to your PC to work on them to change the format/file extension to something else, because SpiderBox type files are peculiar to the SpiderBox - have a look in the S/Box section for converting these file

johnhenry
22-01-2011, 09:32 PM
One way of doing a record is to put scart lead from Spider to an external Recorder ie Video/ Disc/ HDD and then play your recording from your Spiderbox Harddrive obviously you can only record at normal speed so this will tie up your Spiderbox while it plays. Before i got hard drive for Spider i use to record to my Video/HDD/Disc Recorder.

Marco
09-05-2011, 02:18 AM
Another way of converting files trp files that is with ConvertXtoDVD
convert the files to dvd using this program

mrman
21-05-2011, 06:59 PM
Tryed the above did'nt work for me.

bob
25-05-2011, 10:10 AM
Converting .trp files from a Spiderbox can be done using, DivxManager ver. 4.17 or VideoReDo TV Suite. I think WinAVI All-In-One Converter, will also work.

keith mawer
25-05-2011, 10:31 AM
if u record something ,, why no just keep it on the hard drive.

naszdom
26-05-2011, 05:57 PM
if u record something ,, why no just keep it on the hard drive.

Have you tried unplugging your spiderbox and carrying it upstairs or elsewhere with your hard drive so you can watch what you recorded on another TV. Discs are easier especially if you have 5 films in avi on one disc.

No one's mentioned it yet - ProjectX for extracting subtitles in srt form.

corporates
05-06-2011, 05:59 PM
transfer to pc then convert using aiseesoft total media converter works for me.

Regards
Corporates