PDA

View Full Version : remote control

jjb
28-01-2011, 04:44 PM
Hello, just got myself a dm800se, and apart from it crashing a few times when trying some of the pluggins, everything else is ok. The only annoying problem is that when I use the Bouquets button on the remote, it doesn't show the usual list of bouquets, and instead shows the complete list of channels within the bouquet. The only thing I noticed by mistake is that if I press the bouquets button more than once, it then opens up the next bouquet. I’m using the new enigma image, and have tried various skins, but they all behave the same. Could someone please advise me if it's possible to change this setting and if so, what I need to do? Thanks in advance.

passete
28-01-2011, 05:48 PM
Menu --> Setup --> System --> Customize, Change to "expert" mode, "enable multiple bouquets" Yes !

About the crashes, something is wrong with your image.

jjb
28-01-2011, 08:33 PM
Hi, thanks for your reply. I already tried that, but it doesn't fix the bouquets button problem. All it does is show or remove the list of bouquets.

passete
28-01-2011, 08:53 PM
To show and use bouquets, i just press up/down arrows, after i press Blue to go to my bouquets list's.

I really don't use the bouquet+/- Buttons. Sorry

squirt
20-05-2011, 06:39 PM
there is a remote control keymapper you can use

file name: enigma2-plugin-extensions-pauli_7.1_all.rar
unrar
place in /tmp

ipkg install /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-pauli_7.1_all.ipk

after install, just go to plugins, select the Pauli plugin, click to Change Keymap
then press yellow button to remap to "Neutrino"

jjb
26-05-2011, 12:54 PM
Hi, thanks for that. I tried it yesterday, but there's no option to assign any button to open the favorites/bouquets list, or am I doing something wrong.
Many thanks.

passete
26-05-2011, 01:54 PM
Well, i don't get what you are trying to achive !
But Here, when i press "up" or "down" arrows, i get the channel list (see photo)

Then if i press the Blue Button, i get my favorites/bouquets (second photo)

All working as it should be (for my case).