PDA

View Full Version : RTi core RC4 Enigma 2

sectorNOlimits
29-01-2011, 02:31 AM
RTi core RC4 Enigma 2

Change Log :

- New Kernel from 26.01.2011 ( Linux AZBox 2.6.22.19-19-the_ripper #216 PREEMPT Wed Jan 26 19:22:07 CET 2011 mips GNU/Linux )

- New Drivers

- Added support for .TS file Playback ( Now You are able to play recorded material directly from AzBox )

- Added support for Timeshift

- Several fixes on .py files for better stability

In progress : We will move soon to the new structure / skeleton, and we will introduce support for DVB-T, DVB-C and second DVB-S2 tuner ( just for Premium+ model ). Result of this changes will be better stability and functionality of Enigma 2 in AzBox HD Receivers.

Also, RTi team wants to express big THANK YOU to SIF Team, which also announced support for AzBox HD Devices.

Please make as much as possible tests, and report them on our forum :

http://www.azbox-enigma.eu/RTi/forum/index.php

the illuminati
29-01-2011, 03:30 AM
The link is broken

HTTP Error 403 (Forbidden): The server refused to fulfill the request.

the illuminati
29-01-2011, 05:17 AM
mega upload is not working for me pls hlp any other link

Dig Deep
29-01-2011, 07:37 AM
Link is working !

radodroma
29-01-2011, 11:27 AM
direct link

johank
29-01-2011, 01:41 PM
Really does work perfekt. Installations without problems.
HD on 0,8 Thor OK
Record and plyback xy.ts OK, but do not playback old ts recordet on old FW.

HD and SD are plaing perfect. Good work people:respect-052:

GOG
29-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Really does work perfekt. Installations without problems.
HD on 0,8 Thor OK
Record and plyback xy.ts OK, but do not playback old ts recordet on old FW.

HD and SD are plaing perfect. Good work people:respect-052:
No, HD on 0.8W (Canal Digital) is not OK, the stuttering is still there on a few channels.

johank
29-01-2011, 02:22 PM
No, HD on 0.8W (Canal Digital) is not OK, the stuttering is still there on a few channels..
I see only UPC on Thor 0,8 and ther is all OK. In RC 3 was stuttering and now is all OK. I watch only e few minuts.

At this time I see SVT 1 Direkt -figure skating - at this time and it is looks OK, but on CANAL SPORTS HD - ice hockey - is stuttering

GOG
29-01-2011, 02:25 PM
I see only UPC on Thor 0,8 and ther is all OK. In RC 3 wos stuttering and now is all OK. I watch only e few minuts.
At Canal Digital I have not account
Yes, I suspected that. It's nice the UPC channels are fixed, it means they're on the right track :king-042:

the illuminati
29-01-2011, 02:25 PM
radodroma

i want to thank you for the help.. i was banned from the official forum just for saying that
i cannot download from megaupload .how weird

eddnow
29-01-2011, 02:38 PM
How to disable fan in RC4? for premium plus

Hectore
29-01-2011, 02:44 PM
@the illuminati

I think that some members of the RTI team have a little mind and a big neck.
On their forum, some people are retrograded or banned for a Yes or for a No.
They don't like the positive critici*** coz their virtual reputation is damaged.
Only two member are valable on RTI Team The_ripper and Sattomy and their work are plumbed by the other. It's a pity...

Regards.

cjjdool
29-01-2011, 04:26 PM
@GOG

I can confirm stuttering on several HD channels still exists. The examples of stuttering channels I have are on 23.5 Canal Digitaal NED1 and RTL4

Other findings with RC4:
- Install runs flawless, great job
- Recording of SD and HD channels goes perfect for both scrabled and none scrambled channels
- Playback of recorded channels now works great
- AZboxVFD still missing in menu (can be solved by copying attached files to Plugin Extentions AZboxVFD directory
- CrossEPG working fine
- Audio still only PCM
- Boot logo shows RC2 instead of RC4

Overall great release !!

naveh
29-01-2011, 05:12 PM
no sound for all, after restore function, had to set up all sats again, now working.
Redlight HD on Hotbird still only sound.

MickeySa
29-01-2011, 05:44 PM
Hotbird 9 (13.0E) - 11411.00 H - Txp: 11 - Beam: HB9 Europe DVB-S (QPSK) - 27500 5/6 (Telekom Srbija, 42.2 Mbps) - NID:318 - TID:1100

Redlight 3D-HD

Probably because of 3D.

gorgeit
29-01-2011, 05:46 PM
the radio on 28 east crashes the box

cjjdool
29-01-2011, 06:02 PM
Same here, when going to radio mode and choose a channel I get the sound of that selected channel but all other things stop working including telnet....

Reboot is only option.

kaszy
29-01-2011, 06:15 PM
Mickeysa ! AzboxHD 5020 sw Redlight 3D-HD
OK !
Enigma rc4 Redlight 3D-HD
problem !

sildoro
29-01-2011, 07:05 PM
Pillarbox don't work on 16:9 display for 4:3 channels, is there any way to fix this?

Blackie
29-01-2011, 07:40 PM
+1 to PillarBox mode, please RTi team include it in the next release.
That is the last missing feature for me (i watch many channels with 4:3/16:9 switching).

Thank you for another great release :bravo-009:

melcug
29-01-2011, 09:07 PM
Which buttons can I use for play, pause and stop actions in movie player?

Using Exit button the cogs appear and nothing I can do.

Thanks.

Smudger
29-01-2011, 09:38 PM
@GOG

I can confirm stuttering on several HD channels still exists. The examples of stuttering channels I have are on 23.5 Canal Digitaal NED1 and RTL4

Other findings with RC4:
- Install runs flawless, great job
- Recording of SD and HD channels goes perfect for both scrabled and none scrambled channels
- Playback of recorded channels now works great
- AZboxVFD still missing in menu (can be solved by copying attached files to Plugin Extentions AZboxVFD directory
- CrossEPG working fine
- Audio still only PCM
- Boot logo shows RC2 instead of RC4

Overall great release !!

Could someone post the third file in the AZboxVFD folder please I've deleted it in error or just send all three. Everyone has it in the folder as default.

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AZboxVFD

Thanks

rtificial
29-01-2011, 10:09 PM
Could someone post the third file in the AZboxVFD folder please I've deleted it in error or just send all three. Everyone has it in the folder as default.

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AZboxVFD

Thanks

you're welcome

sharps1
29-01-2011, 10:36 PM
still no txt subititles support for mkv movies ?

rtificial
29-01-2011, 10:45 PM
still no txt subititles support for mkv movies ?

Srt is supported, but has to be in utf-8. In Notepad++ for example you can change the coding of an srt file to utf-8. There are also tools for doing this in Linux.

flyingwolf
30-01-2011, 12:15 AM
Srt is supported, but has to be in utf-8. In Notepad++ for example you can change the coding of an srt file to utf-8. There are also tools for doing this in Linux.

Yes, it is true ! But in doing so, at least in the PC, the .srt characters are mangled and garbled

zoolan
30-01-2011, 12:50 AM
Mediaplayer

-mkv 1080p -Ok
-xvid -Ok
-m2ts -Ok!!

How to play dvd iso?

Great job!

Thanks! :respect-055:

sectorNOlimits
30-01-2011, 01:11 AM
How to play dvd iso?

You have to install DVDPlayer plugin.
Look here:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=778268&postcount=3

SNL

sectorNOlimits
30-01-2011, 01:50 AM
You have to install DVDPlayer plugin.
Look here:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=778268&postcount=3

SNL

After the suggestion I've tested myself, but DVDPlayer plugin can't play iso file or video_ts folder as in RC3. Someone else has encountered this issue?

SNL

satdish101
30-01-2011, 02:35 AM
RC4 still does not detect/identify AC3 PIDs on satellite/transponder scan resulting in no sound from channels/feeds with AC3 audio

rtificial
30-01-2011, 10:53 AM
RC4 still does not detect/identify AC3 PIDs on satellite/transponder scan resulting in no sound from channels/feeds with AC3 audio

Can you explain this a bit further? I have done a full new satellite scan yesterday on RC4 (deleting all existing channels first).

One of the results was BBC One HD, which is in my opinion AC3. This was found, and it has sound when I open the channel.

beamobhoy
30-01-2011, 02:15 PM
Cack! Can someone please help, i think i have deleted the last line of the following file by mistake - can someone please tell me what it is as my azbox is not working!!

/etc/init.d/rcS

Thanks

beamobhoy
30-01-2011, 02:29 PM
C'mon lads - i don't want to reflash!!

cjjdool
30-01-2011, 02:40 PM
@beamobhoy

Last part of file:

#
# For compatibility, run the files in /etc/rc.boot too.
#
[ -d /etc/rc.boot ] && run-parts /etc/rc.boot

#
# Finish setup if needed. The comment above about
# /sbin/unconfigured.sh applies here as well!
#
if [ -x /sbin/setup.sh ]
then
/sbin/setup.sh
fi

beamobhoy
30-01-2011, 02:44 PM
thanks a million cjjdool - just reflashed though! My impatience got the worst of me!

killerno
30-01-2011, 08:48 PM
thanks for the great work RTI team!!

Most thing are working fine, i have few issues:

Elite HD Old Tuner,but i changed the resistor arrays to 33 ohm like on new tunners:
- No luck on HD channels on 0.8W Thor. They are still jitter, or stutter or only sound. Tried UPC and Canal Digital channels as well.
E.g. channels on this tp: (HBO HD, M1HD)
11843 V tp 7 DVB-S2 8PSK SR 30000 FEC 3/4
Please before you start developing new tuners etc.. try to fix this issue first!
- Special latin characters on vfd are not appears well(eg. áéűúőüó)

When i'm selecting channels i can see only the titles, i can't see the short program information on UPC Direct, Digi tv channels, only if press the info button, but with another providers (e.g. SKy Uk) is working as well.
Shall i change something in the crossepg plugin?

Thanks again!!

satdish101
30-01-2011, 10:50 PM
Can you explain this a bit further? I have done a full new satellite scan yesterday on RC4 (deleting all existing channels first).

One of the results was BBC One HD, which is in my opinion AC3. This was found, and it has sound when I open the channel.

Similar to as you described,

1. Clean install of RC4
2. Factory Reset to delete all channels, reboot.
2. Upload satellite.xml, reboot.
3. Manual scan of single satellite (or transponder) finds all channels/feeds however for those with AC3 audio, there are no PID's indentfied/detected meaning there is no sound.

While tuned to a channel with AC3 audio, if you go under Information, Service, PID, it shows "N/A" for audio. It appears that the scanner module of E2 is not correctly identifying/detected the AC3 audio PIDs. I have personally not tried manually entering PIDS although one person I know has said manually entering PIDS with dreambox edit restores AC3 sound so the problem appears to be scanning process/module. This issue exists for all feeds/channels with AC3 audio for North America on multiple satellites.

rtificial
31-01-2011, 01:50 PM
Similar to as you described,

1. Clean install of RC4
2. Factory Reset to delete all channels, reboot.
2. Upload satellite.xml, reboot.
3. Manual scan of single satellite (or transponder) finds all channels/feeds however for those with AC3 audio, there are no PID's indentfied/detected meaning there is no sound.

While tuned to a channel with AC3 audio, if you go under Information, Service, PID, it shows "N/A" for audio. It appears that the scanner module of E2 is not correctly identifying/detected the AC3 audio PIDs. I have personally not tried manually entering PIDS although one person I know has said manually entering PIDS with dreambox edit restores AC3 sound so the problem appears to be scanning process/module. This issue exists for all feeds/channels with AC3 audio for North America on multiple satellites.

Hmmm, I understand your situation, I'm a bit confused now why it worked for me. I'll see if I have time later to compare our situations.

cjjdool
31-01-2011, 02:35 PM
On a premium + the Audio PID (as the rest of the PID's) are detected after a scan and are shown correcttly in the "Information / Service / PID: screen.
AC3 audio however is not send to a amplifier as all seems to be in PCM.

slacker17
31-01-2011, 07:55 PM
Can someone do me a favour and post the latest em8634dvb.ko file please. I've overwritten mine with the valerie patch as I was having issues getting it working. I just want to test whether I actually needed to or not. Cheers.

satdish101
31-01-2011, 08:07 PM
Hmmm, I understand your situation, I'm a bit confused now why it worked for me. I'll see if I have time later to compare our situations.

Thanks for checking into it. For whatever reason, the scanner module does detect AC3 pids for any satellite in North America. If you are able to detect AC3 pids on satellite scan, there may be something different about the feeds on this side of the world. How to resolve it I have no idea. If anyone from RTi would like, I'd be happy to send a brief recording of an AC3 feed (made with factory firmware) if it would assist in anyway.

kebien
01-02-2011, 06:23 AM
satdish101
You would only need to post a PMT packet for this feeds in question.
This is the only thing needed.
I reality,E2 scan routines detect ac3 pids well for every sat I have scanned,but of course ,this is with dreambox.
I assume azbox hd developers haven't changed a bit the scan code.
Nothing is different in american feeds from europeans or asians,and E2 is not racist,either.
Ac3 descriptor is 0x81 everywhere.
But I also see newer sifteam image present the problem you mention,maybe latest cvs broke scan.cpp or pmt.cpp
Use dvbsnoop

dvbsnoop -n 1 0xXX > /tmp/pmt.log

get pmt.log fom /tmp and post the content here.

Or tell me which ac3 feeds (C band please) so I can scan it for you.

satdish101
01-02-2011, 08:24 AM
With each version of Azbox E2, every Cband AC3 channel/feed I have scanned fails to detect the audio pid. If you look under service, for audio pid it will say "N/A" If you have an Azbox and are willing to try yourself, I've found this true for all AC3 Cband feeds on 91w, 97w, 99w, 103w and 121w although I've seen more. If you need specific transponder data I'd be happy to give it to you but a satellite.xml file for North America is all you need. I have not heard of this issue with Dreambox users in North America so I suspect it is something related to the Azbox. This issue has been confirmed by more than one person using an Azbox loaded with E2 in North America. These same AC3 feeds/channels have sound with AZbox factory firmware.

If you have line of site, 91w has several Cband channels with AC3 feeds, some of which are even labled as such. Please let me know if you want the specific transponder data and I will happy to provide it. I'm not familiar with dvbsnoop but figure it out if needed and/or you can't get a PMT packet. Thank you for your willingness to help.

stavross
01-02-2011, 10:55 AM
Can someone do me a favour and post the latest em8634dvb.ko file please. I've overwritten mine with the valerie patch as I was having issues getting it working. I just want to test whether I actually needed to or not. Cheers.

Strangly enough I have done the same thing valerie works know but my recorded TS file not working even newly recorded not working so please have mersey on us and upload the latest em8634dvb.ko.:respect-055:

Many many many thanks in advance(brilliant work RTI Team anyone complaining must be mad):respect-040:;)

Stavross

arcibald
01-02-2011, 12:06 PM
Here is the current version in the RC4 distribution !

Rgs ...Arci

stavross
01-02-2011, 12:37 PM
Here is the current version in the RC4 distribution !

Rgs ...Arci

Thank you! thank you! thank you! oh yes Thank you Arcibald life saver

Stavross:bravo-009: :bowing-036:

Abdul1508
01-02-2011, 12:56 PM
I have tsted a few FTA channels, coded channels could not test because internal card reader not working, the FTA channels are working quite well on the Hotbird astra one `s. Furthermore when overclocking at 370HZ still gives problems. If I continue to factory reset the box Krash......... :respect-052:

kebien
01-02-2011, 04:12 PM
satdish101
I will check on those,with both dreambox and azbox.
As I understand,some of the latest cvs images are not scanning ac3 pid either,and as everyone uses the latest cvs to build images with,all of them should have the same problems.
I think there is needed to revise and fix the problem in the cvs in order for all images to get this working.

satdish101
01-02-2011, 05:53 PM
thanks kebien, I look forward to hearing what you find.

marcinq76
05-02-2011, 01:13 AM
as now time shift works fine got a question if it´s possible to install the plug in Media Center made by homey?

Thanx

swgw
05-02-2011, 04:29 AM
mate this has made leaps & bounds in last few months for the azbox.

any one running tweaked oscam in the slot???

karlsons
07-02-2011, 11:23 AM
Can somebody explain me how I can use Timeshift.

Yellow button - timeshift on. It is clear. But after that how I can rewind it back/forward?
And is there some Timeshift infobar like in original FW?

rtificial
07-02-2011, 11:42 AM
In the current RC4 I think fastforward / rewind are not available yet.

ftom
07-02-2011, 04:36 PM
In the current RC4 I think fastforward / rewind are not available yet.

Maybe with this?

<keymap>
<map context="ListboxActions">
<device name="keyboard">
<key id="a" mapto="up" flags="mr" />
<key id="b" mapto="down" flags="mr" />
</device>
<key id="KEY_UP" mapto="moveUp" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_DOWN" mapto="moveDown" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_HOME" mapto="moveTop" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_END" mapto="moveEnd" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_PAGEUP" mapto="pageUp" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_PAGEDOWN" mapto="pageDown" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_LEFT" mapto="pageUp" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_RIGHT" mapto="pageDown" flags="mr" />

<key id="1" mapto="moveUp" flags="mr" />
<key id="2" mapto="moveDown" flags="mr" />
</map>

<map context="KeyboardInputActions">
<key id="KEY_LEFT" mapto="left" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_RIGHT" mapto="right" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_HOME" mapto="home" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_END" mapto="end" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_BACK" mapto="home" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_FORWARD" mapto="end" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_DELETE" mapto="deleteForward" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_BACKSPACE" mapto="deleteBackward" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_TAB" mapto="tab" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_INSERT" mapto="toggleOverwrite" flags="m" />
</map>

<map context="SetupActions">
<key id="KEY_ENTER" mapto="ok" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_OK" mapto="ok" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_EXIT" mapto="cancel" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_ESC" mapto="cancel" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_RED" mapto="cancel" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_GREEN" mapto="save" flags="m" />
<device name="dreambox remote control (native)">
<key id="KEY_MUTE" mapto="deleteForward" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_NEXT" mapto="deleteForward" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_PREVIOUS" mapto="deleteBackward" flags="mr" />
</device>
<device name="dreambox advanced remote control (native)">
</device>
<key id="KEY_1" mapto="1" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_2" mapto="2" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_3" mapto="3" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_4" mapto="4" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_5" mapto="5" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_6" mapto="6" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_7" mapto="7" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_8" mapto="8" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_9" mapto="9" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_0" mapto="0" flags="m" />
</map>

<map context="InputActions">
</map>

<map context="InfobarEPGActions">
<key id="KEY_INFO" mapto="showEventInfo" flags="b" />
<key id="KEY_INFO" mapto="showEventInfoPlugin" flags="l" />
</map>

<map context="InfobarInstantRecord">
<key id="KEY_RECORD" mapto="instantRecord" flags="m" />
<!-- this breaks timeshift end!!! key id="KEY_STOP" mapto="instantRecord" flags="m" /-->
</device>
<device name="dreambox ir keyboard">
<key id="KEY_RECORD" mapto="instantRecord" flags="m" />
</device>
<key id="KEY_RECORD" mapto="instantRecord" flags="b" />
</device>
</map>

<map context="InfobarExtensions">
<key id="KEY_BLUE" mapto="extensions" flags="b" />
</map>

<map context="SatlistShortcutAction">
<key id="KEY_BLUE" mapto="nothingconnected" flags="b" />
</map>

<map context="InfobarChannelSelection">
<key id="KEY_DOWN" mapto="zapUp" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_UP" mapto="zapDown" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_OK" mapto="openServiceList" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_PREVIOUS" mapto="historyBack" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_NEXT" mapto="historyNext" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_BACK" mapto="historyBack" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_FORWARD" mapto="historyNext" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_CHANNELUP" mapto="openServiceList" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_CHANNELDOWN" mapto="openServiceList" flags="m" />
<key id="BTN_0" mapto="zapUp" flags="mr" />
<key id="BTN_1" mapto="zapDown" flags="mr" />
</map>

<map context="MinuteInputActions">
<key id="KEY_UP" mapto="up" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_DOWN" mapto="down" flags="mr" />
</map>

<map context="InputAsciiActions">
<device name="Console">
<key id="KEY_ASCII" mapto="gotAsciiCode" flags="mr" />
</device>
</map>

<map context="InputBoxActions">
<key id="KEY_EXIT" mapto="back" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_ESC" mapto="back" flags="m" />
</device>
</device>
</map>

<map context="******Actions">
<key id="KEY_EXIT" mapto="back" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_ESC" mapto="back" flags="m" />
</map>

<map context="InfobarMenuActions">
<key id="KEY_MENU" mapto="mainMenu" flags="mr" />
</map>

<map context="MenuActions">
<key id="KEY_MENU" mapto="menu" flags="mr" />
</map>

<map context="InfobarShowHideActions">
<key id="KEY_OK" mapto="toggleShow" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_ENTER" mapto="toggleShow" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_EXIT" mapto="toggleShow" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_ESC" mapto="toggleShow" flags="m" />
</map>

<map context="InfobarActions">
<key id="KEY_VIDEO" mapto="showMovies" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_RADIO" mapto="showRadio" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_TV" mapto="showTv" flags="m" />
</map>

<map context="InfobarAudioSelectionActions">
<key id="KEY_AUDIO" mapto="audioSelection" flags="m" />
</device>
<key id="KEY_AUDIO" mapto="audioSelection" flags="m" />
</device>
<key id="KEY_YELLOW" mapto="audioSelection" flags="b" />
</device>
</map>

<map context="InfobarSubserviceSelectionActions">
<key id="KEY_GREEN" mapto="subserviceSelection" flags="b" />
</map>

<map context="InfobarSubserviceQuickzapActions">
<key id="KEY_PREVIOUS" mapto="prevSubservice" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_NEXT" mapto="nextSubservice" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_BACK" mapto="prevSubservice" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_FORWARD" mapto="nextSubservice" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_EXIT" mapto="exit" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_ESC" mapto="exit" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_TV" mapto="exit" flags="m" />
</device>
<key id="KEY_TV" mapto="exit" flags="m" />
</device>
</map>

<map context="GlobalActions">
<key id="KEY_VOLUMEUP" mapto="volumeUp" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_VOLUMEDOWN" mapto="volumeDown" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_MUTE" mapto="volumeMute" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_POWER" mapto="power_long" flags="l" />
<key id="KEY_POWER" mapto="power_down" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_POWER" mapto="power_up" flags="b" />
<device name="dreambox front panel">
<key id="KEY_POWER" mapto="deepstandby" flags="l" />
</device>
</map>

<map context="PowerKeyActions">
<key id="KEY_POWER" mapto="powerdown" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_POWER" mapto="powerup" flags="b" />
</map>

<map context="NumberActions">
</map>

<map context="TextEntryActions">
</device>
</device>
</map>

<map context="InfobarSeekActions">
<key id="KEY_YELLOW" mapto="pauseService" flags="b" />
<key id="KEY_GREEN" mapto="unPauseService" flags="b" />
<key id="KEY_RED" mapto="seekBack" flags="b" />
<key id="KEY_BLUE" mapto="seekFwd" flags="b" />
<key id="KEY_RED" mapto="seekBackManual" flags="l" />
<key id="KEY_BLUE" mapto="seekFwdManual" flags="l" />
</device>
<key id="KEY_PLAY" mapto="playpauseService" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_PLAYPAUSE" mapto="playpauseService" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_PREVIOUSSONG" mapto="seekBack" flags="b" />
<key id="KEY_NEXTSONG" mapto="seekFwd" flags="b" />
<key id="KEY_PREVIOUSSONG" mapto="seekBackManual" flags="l" />
<key id="KEY_NEXTSONG" mapto="seekFwdManual" flags="l" />
</device>
<key id="KEY_PAUSE" mapto="pauseService" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_PLAY" mapto="playpauseService" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_REWIND" mapto="seekBack" flags="b" />
<key id="KEY_FASTFORWARD" mapto="seekFwd" flags="b" />
<key id="KEY_REWIND" mapto="seekBackManual" flags="l" />
<key id="KEY_FASTFORWARD" mapto="seekFwdManual" flags="l" />
</device>

<key id="KEY_LEFT" mapto="seekBack" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_RIGHT" mapto="seekFwd" flags="m" />

<key id="KEY_OK" mapto="unPauseService" flags="m" />

<key id="KEY_1" mapto="seekdef:1" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_3" mapto="seekdef:3" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_4" mapto="seekdef:4" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_6" mapto="seekdef:6" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_7" mapto="seekdef:7" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_9" mapto="seekdef:9" flags="m" />
</map>

<map context="MediaPlayerSeekActions">
<key id="KEY_RED" mapto="seekBack" flags="b" />
<key id="KEY_BLUE" mapto="seekFwd" flags="b" />
<key id="KEY_RED" mapto="seekBackManual" flags="l" />
<key id="KEY_BLUE" mapto="seekFwdManual" flags="l" />
</device>
<key id="KEY_PREVIOUSSONG" mapto="seekBack" flags="b" />
<key id="KEY_NEXTSONG" mapto="seekFwd" flags="b" />
<key id="KEY_PREVIOUSSONG" mapto="seekBackManual" flags="l" />
<key id="KEY_NEXTSONG" mapto="seekFwdManual" flags="l" />
</device>
<key id="KEY_REWIND" mapto="seekBack" flags="b" />
<key id="KEY_FASTFORWARD" mapto="seekFwd" flags="b" />
<key id="KEY_REWIND" mapto="seekBackManual" flags="l" />
<key id="KEY_FASTFORWARD" mapto="seekFwdManual" flags="l" />
</device>

<key id="KEY_1" mapto="seekdef:1" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_3" mapto="seekdef:3" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_4" mapto="seekdef:4" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_6" mapto="seekdef:6" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_7" mapto="seekdef:7" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_9" mapto="seekdef:9" flags="m" />
</map>

<map context="InfobarTimeshiftActions">
<key id="KEY_YELLOW" mapto="timeshiftStart" flags="b" />
<key id="KEY_STOP" mapto="timeshiftStop" flags="m" />
</device>
<key id="KEY_PLAY" mapto="timeshiftStart" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_PLAYPAUSE" mapto="timeshiftStart" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_TV" mapto="timeshiftStop" flags="m" />
</device>
<key id="KEY_YELLOW" mapto="timeshiftStart" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_PAUSE" mapto="timeshiftStart" flags="m" />
</device>
</map>

<map context="InfobarTimeshiftActivateActions">
<key id="KEY_RED" mapto="timeshiftActivateEnd" flags="b" />
<key id="KEY_YELLOW" mapto="timeshiftActivateEndAndPause" flags="b" />
</device>
<key id="KEY_PREVIOUSSONG" mapto="timeshiftActivateEnd" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_PLAY" mapto="timeshiftActivateEndAndPause" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_PLAYPAUSE" mapto="timeshiftActivateEndAndPause" flags="m" />
</device>
<key id="KEY_REWIND" mapto="timeshiftActivateEnd" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_PAUSE" mapto="timeshiftActivateEndAndPause" flags="m" />
</device>
</map>

<map context="MovieSelectionActions">
<key id="KEY_MENU" mapto="contextMenu" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_INFO" mapto="showEventInfo" flags="m" />
</map>

<map context="InfobarMovieListActions">
<key id="KEY_UP" mapto="up" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_DOWN" mapto="down" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_VIDEO" mapto="movieList" flags="m" />
</map>

<map context="MoviePlayerActions">
<key id="KEY_TV" mapto="leavePlayer" flags="m" />
</device>
<key id="KEY_TV" mapto="leavePlayer" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_STOP" mapto="leavePlayer" flags="m" />
</device>
<key id="KEY_STOP" mapto="leavePlayer" flags="m" />
</device>
</map>

<map context="InfobarCueSheetActions">
<key id="KEY_PREVIOUS" mapto="jumpPreviousMark" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_NEXT" mapto="jumpNextMark" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_0" mapto="toggleMark" flags="m" />
</device>
<key id="KEY_PREVIOUS" mapto="jumpPreviousMark" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_NEXT" mapto="jumpNextMark" flags="m" />
</device>
<key id="KEY_PREVIOUSSONG" mapto="jumpPreviousMark" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_TAB" mapto="toggleMark" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_NEXTSONG" mapto="jumpNextMark" flags="m" />
</device>
</map>

<map context="MediaPlayerCueSheetActions">
</device>
<key id="KEY_YELLOW" mapto="toggleMark" flags="b" />
</device>
<key id="KEY_TAB" mapto="toggleMark" flags="m" />
</device>
</map>

<map context="VirtualKeyboardActions">
<key id="KEY_TEXT" mapto="showVirtualKeyboard" flags="m" />
</map>

<map context="InfobarTeletextActions">
<key id="KEY_TEXT" mapto="startTeletext" flags="m" />
</map>

<map context="InfobarRdsActions">
<key id="KEY_TEXT" mapto="startRassInteractive" flags="m" />
</map>

<map context="RassInteractiveActions">
<key id="KEY_LEFT" mapto="prevSubPage" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_RIGHT" mapto="nextSubPage" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_UP" mapto="prevPage" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_DOWN" mapto="nextPage" flags="mr" />
</map>

<map context="ChannelSelectBaseActions">
<key id="KEY_RED" mapto="showAllServices" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_GREEN" mapto="showSatellites" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_YELLOW" mapto="showProviders" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_BLUE" mapto="showFavourites" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_CHANNELUP" mapto="nextBouquet" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_CHANNELDOWN" mapto="prevBouquet" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_PREVIOUS" mapto="prevMarker" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_NEXT" mapto="nextMarker" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_BACK" mapto="prevMarker" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_FORWARD" mapto="nextMarker" flags="m" />
</map>

<map context="ChannelSelectEPGActions">
<key id="KEY_INFO" mapto="showEPGList" flags="m" />
</map>

<map context="ChannelSelectEditActions">
<key id="KEY_MENU" mapto="contextMenu" flags="m" />
</map>

<map context="TvRadioActions">
<key id="KEY_TV" mapto="keyTV" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_RADIO" mapto="keyRadio" flags="m" />
</map>

<map context="TimerEditActions">
<key id="KEY_INFO" mapto="log" flags="m" />
</map>

<map context="EPGSelectActions">
<key id="KEY_GREEN" mapto="timerAdd" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_YELLOW" mapto="yellow" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_BLUE" mapto="blue" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_RED" mapto="red" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_INFO" mapto="info" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_MENU" mapto="input_date_time" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_NEXT" mapto="nextService" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_PREVIOUS" mapto="prevService" flags="m" />
</map>

<map context="EventViewActions">
<key id="KEY_UP" mapto="pageUp" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_DOWN" mapto="pageDown" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_LEFT" mapto="prevEvent" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_RIGHT" mapto="nextEvent" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_RED" mapto="openSimilarList" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_GREEN" mapto="timerAdd" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_INFO" mapto="cancel" flags="m" />
</map>

<map context="EventViewEPGActions">
<key id="KEY_YELLOW" mapto="openSingleServiceEPG" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_BLUE" mapto="openMultiServiceEPG" flags="m" />
</map>

<map context="OkCancelActions">
<key id="\x0a" mapto="ok" flags="m" />
<key id="\x1b" mapto="cancel" flags="m" />

<!-- use this on rcu, ok? -->

</map>

<map context="DirectionActions">
<key id="KEY_UP" mapto="up" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_DOWN" mapto="down" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_LEFT" mapto="left" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_RIGHT" mapto="right" flags="m" />

<key id="KEY_UP" mapto="upRepeated" flags="r" />
<key id="KEY_DOWN" mapto="downRepeated" flags="r" />
<key id="KEY_LEFT" mapto="leftRepeated" flags="r" />
<key id="KEY_RIGHT" mapto="rightRepeated" flags="r" />

<key id="KEY_LEFT" mapto="leftUp" flags="b" />
<key id="KEY_RIGHT" mapto="rightUp" flags="b" />
<key id="KEY_UP" mapto="upUp" flags="b" />
<key id="KEY_DOWN" mapto="downUp" flags="b" />
</map>

<map context="ColorActions">
<key id="KEY_RED" mapto="red" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_GREEN" mapto="green" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_YELLOW" mapto="yellow" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_BLUE" mapto="blue" flags="m" />
</map>

<map context="MsgBoxActions">
<key id="KEY_GREEN" mapto="alwaysOK" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_RED" mapto="cancel" flags="m" />
</map>

<map context="WindowActions">

</map>

<map context="HelpActions">
<key id="KEY_HELP" mapto="displayHelp" flags="m" />
</map>

<map context="ShortcutActions">
<key id="KEY_F1" mapto="red" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_F2" mapto="yellow" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_F3" mapto="green" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_F4" mapto="blue" flags="mr" />

<key id="KEY_RED" mapto="red" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_YELLOW" mapto="yellow" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_GREEN" mapto="green" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_BLUE" mapto="blue" flags="mr" />
</map>
<map context="StandbyActions">
<key id="KEY_POWER" mapto="power" flags="m" />
</map>

<map context="SleepTimerEditorActions">
<key id="KEY_OK" mapto="select" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_ENTER" mapto="select" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_LEFT" mapto="selectLeft" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_RIGHT" mapto="selectRight" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_RED" mapto="disableTimer" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_YELLOW" mapto="toggleAsk" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_GREEN" mapto="toggleAction" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_BLUE" mapto="useServiceTime" flags="mr" />
</map>

<map context="CiSelectionActions">
</map>

<map context="PiPSetupActions">
<key id="KEY_CHANNELUP" mapto="size+" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_CHANNELDOWN" mapto="size-" flags="mr" />
</map>

<map context="MediaPlayerActions">
<key id="KEY_YELLOW" mapto="pause" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_GREEN" mapto="play" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_STOP" mapto="stop" flags="b" />
<key id="KEY_TV" mapto="shift_stop" flags="l" />
<key id="KEY_RADIO" mapto="shift_record" flags="l" />
<key id="KEY_PREVIOUS" mapto="previous" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_NEXT" mapto="next" flags="m" />
</device>
<key id="KEY_PLAYPAUSE" mapto="pause" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_PLAY" mapto="pause" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_STOP" mapto="shift_stop" flags="l" />
<key id="KEY_RECORD" mapto="shift_record" flags="l" />
<key id="KEY_PREVIOUS" mapto="previous" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_NEXT" mapto="next" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_RED" mapto="previous" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_BLUE" mapto="next" flags="m" />
</device>
<key id="KEY_PAUSE" mapto="pause" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_PLAY" mapto="play" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_STOP" mapto="shift_stop" flags="l" />
<key id="KEY_RECORD" mapto="shift_record" flags="l" />
<key id="KEY_PREVIOUSSONG" mapto="previous" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_NEXTSONG" mapto="next" flags="m" />
</device>

<key id="KEY_MENU" mapto="menu" flags="m" />

<key id="KEY_2" mapto="skipListbegin" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_8" mapto="skipListend" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_VIDEO" mapto="delete" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_RED" mapto="subtitles" flags="m" />
</map>
</keymap>

rtificial
07-02-2011, 08:43 PM
No, that's the keymap. I meant it is not available on a functional level. Or are you telling us you can rewind and fastforward.