PDA

View Full Version : tm6800 patch - softcam - 8280 problems

keith mawer
29-01-2011, 02:00 AM
how do you transfer a tm softcam file to a techomate ????( 6800)???????
i have a techomate loader for ages but... wont accept that,.. infact Cant find a techo loader file in the techo section!

techmate
29-01-2011, 08:47 AM
i have a techomate loader for ages but... wont accept that,.. infact Cant find a techo loader file in the techo section!

have a look here you can use this loader m8

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?p=422798#post42279 8

keith mawer
29-01-2011, 12:40 PM
hiya well i d/l the patch and then the soft cam file from a USB STICK,, it showed patch!!!when i went to data transfer on the 6800hd usb section
HOWEVER
1. WARE DO I ENTER 8280 ,. i spent ages .. went to techo menu i found it impossible...
2. i looked everyware and cant find the word patch in the menu!!!
finally the softcam file does nothing!!!!!
sorry but i need guidance!!!!!!

holmroad
29-01-2011, 01:37 PM
hiya well i d/l the patch and then the soft cam file from a USB STICK,, it showed patch!!!when i went to data transfer on the 6800hd usb section
HOWEVER
1. WARE DO I ENTER 8280 ,. i spent ages .. went to techo menu i found it impossible...
2. i looked everyware and cant find the word patch in the menu!!!
finally the softcam file does nothing!!!!!
sorry but i need guidance!!!!!!

There is considerable guidance Keith on this subject if you look for it - sorry I havent time at this moment mate - but basically you enter 8280 (assuming the patch plus add-on plus latest softcam all loaded ok off your memory stick!) whilst on channel you wish to add keys (e.g. PLTV?) and enter them into the lines of keys already there - well the one which has been allocated for PLTV!
If there hasnt been one already allocated - I suggest you scroll down right to end of lines of keys displayed and enter the PLTV keys along the 16 horizontal positions (2 x 8 keys), exit, 'yes' to changing info' question to save new keys - and presto it should all open for PLTV!
You have to stay on PLTV channel all the time you are using 8280!
Another way in is to go into 'System Information/Detail' - where you see Cas Menu and Biss - plus you will see if your Patch has loaded correctly in there as it should state the number of patch just loaded! You go into Biss Menu for entering Biss keys!
Hope that made SOME sense Keith - but was hurrying it!:respect-055:

keith mawer
29-01-2011, 05:50 PM
hiya no its no good AND i used to have a patch on my techo 1500 once but i didnt then use a usb stick!!!! just a techo loader

1. i went to the techo menu and systems BUT no ware does it say cas menu/biss.
its quite bizzare on the main menu page under fast track it doesnt show the word usb patch!!!!!

joany
29-01-2011, 06:46 PM
hiya no its no good AND i used to have a patch on my techo 1500 once but i didnt then use a usb stick!!!! just a techo loader

1. i went to the techo menu and systems BUT no ware does it say cas menu/biss.
its quite bizzare on the main menu page under fast track it doesnt show the word usb patch!!!!!

Keith go to the channel you want to enter keys then type 8280 like you would if you wanted the channel number 8280. This should open your menu.

keith mawer
29-01-2011, 07:47 PM
joany and holmroad,, i gave up on the usb stick route, although when i programmed and then put usb stick in the techo amd went to draft it does say patch and did the download and says 100% ..
BUT THE MAIN menu nothing is there
1. so i went another route,, i did a seriel cable .. receiver.. to my pc ,,, did a update from techomate THEN loaded the patch via a techomate loader...looked at systems on the techo menu then said cass/biss!!!!!!!!
so patch is now on ( not sure why the usb stick didnt work0
2,SO!!! I WENT TO EUTL 10 PLTV.. ( 8280) AND ENTERD THE TOP 2 LINES OF 32 DIGITS AND 32 DIGITS... BUT IT STILL SAYS SCRAMBLED!!!!

(the soft cam file although on usb stick wont envcrypt)

is cltv the same as pltv also ie 2 lines of 32 digits

thijs
29-01-2011, 07:49 PM

with the 6800 you don't need the loader simply download the file from feneki to computer then extract file and send to usb stick then put usb stick in tm
press menu goto usb menu then goto data transfer this should bring up the file loader menu move trough the filelist onto the latest phantom patch press ok button and the file should load itself after this do the same for the softcamfile then take out usbstick.
this should open most of the channels outlined by feneki here is the files https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=781176&postcount=1

keith mawer
29-01-2011, 08:09 PM
press menu goto usb menu then goto data transfer
i did that!!!!!!
as i say i put the patch onto the usb stick via my usb hub and the light flickered,,
then put the stick into the techomate,
i went to the draft section ware it said patch and clicked on ware it said download....... it then said 100%..
BUT..... THERE WAS NO SIGN OF THE PATCH!!! on systems in the menu..
and it would NOT take 8280

when i went the loader route and downloaded in the systems it DOES say cas/biss,,,

that said i enterd 2 lines of 32 digits each line
went back to pltv and still says scrambled.

FENEKI
29-01-2011, 08:41 PM
are you sure you are puting this all mate

this should work with a usb stick

1)Phantom patch-TM6800HD_703p-12-1-11 @ https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=146541

2) cltv 10E by Latest TM Softcams keys m8 @ https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=146673

3)PLTV go to that channel 10.East PLTV and stay on it and Manual insert Biss Keys on remote control line and key in 32 digit biss key EXIT and save should be working ok m8

biss keys here m8 https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=146394&page=3

keith mawer
30-01-2011, 01:57 AM
in reply i went to PLTV... and put 8280 and the biss menu for it showed..
I manualy on 1. line ONLY . PUT THE 32 DIGITS and then exit...
assumming IT IS ALL ON THE 1 LINE... i then exit

the signal jumped from 40 -72 and picture did come on and then went!!!

RE THE SOFT CAM KEY.... i will have to try again as for some reason
the techomate i have 6800hd didnt take the patch ( hence i had to use a techomate loader)
AND the latest soft cam keys although on the usb mem stick and transfered
to the receiver ,says cpnf( or similalar words), nothing will clear the chanels ie canal ned... cltv etc....................
I ASSUME the usb stick is fat 32 ennnn or so i read?

keith mawer
30-01-2011, 02:11 AM
woooooooooo as they said in carry on abroad "hells bells"!!!!!!!
i have just had my new usb mem stick 2 days !!! and didnt realise it had to be formatted to FAT 32!!!!!!!!( having read a spider post).
i had the stick in my usb socket and went to my computer .
saw the usb part and right clicked it said FAT ONLY!!!!!
I ASSUME THATS WHY I COULD NEVER GET THE PATCH /SOFTCAM KEY TO GO ON IT!!

> THE SOFT CAM FILE IS NOW OK...
re p;tv and cltv cant geta signal at 1am will try again later.

FENEKI
30-01-2011, 02:45 AM
woooooooooo as they said in carry on abroad "hells bells"!!!!!!!
i have just had my new usb mem stick 2 days !!! and didnt realise it had to be formatted to FAT 32!!!!!!!!( having read a spider post).
i had the stick in my usb socket and went to my computer .
saw the usb part and right clicked it said FAT ONLY!!!!!
I ASSUME THATS WHY I COULD NEVER GET THE PATCH /SOFTCAM KEY TO GO ON IT!!

formatted to fat32 for patch + Softcams

Biss Keys put the 32 digits all on the 1 line

keith mawer
30-01-2011, 02:54 AM
THANKS FENEKI you have been so helpful..

i should have realised ( my fault) the usb mem stick should have been set to fat 32 ,, the patch would have gone on then grrrrrrrrrrr!!without using the techo loader...

re pltv. the 32 digits are now on the 1 line..... and will rescan the channel 11305 5/6 dvb 8 qpsk 30000 later/

KnockJohn
30-01-2011, 10:23 AM
One other thing - when you have selected the patch or keys you want to put into the box you must press OK - Not DOWNLOAD!

DOWNLOAD will take what's on the box and write it to the stick - which is the opposite of what you're trying to achieve.

holmroad
30-01-2011, 10:28 AM
THANKS FENEKI you have been so helpful..

i should have realised ( my fault) the usb mem stick should have been set to fat 32 ,, the patch would have gone on then grrrrrrrrrrr!!without using the techo loader...

re pltv. the 32 digits are now on the 1 line..... and will rescan the channel 11305 5/6 dvb 8 qpsk 30000 later/

You daft bat Keith - I did tell you to read ALL the previous posts, which certainly mentioned all that about formatting stick to FAT 32 mate - plus dont you do that too for Diablo? Just asking but dont know!
AS a matter of interest, I always believed you could load both the patches AND the softcams via the Darkman Loader 1.1 too - but obviously not as convenient!
Plus dont forget the 'Add-On' after the patch - has to be patch, add-on, softcam - in that order - thats if you need cardsharing options!
Well done Keith! Really pleased for - know how frustrating it can all be - been there, got the T shirt!!:respect-055:

keith mawer
30-01-2011, 01:16 PM
Mr h

1. for the diablo2 cam .. all files are put on via a cas 3 programmer . so there is no need for a memory stick
2. re remark "" when you have selected the patch or keys you want to put into the box you must press OK - Not DOWNLOAD!"

after the stick was programmed and put in the receiver . i went to draft
it only had 2 options download or copy!!!
so i couldnt just hit ok ,, i had to select something!!!!!!
well canal ned was ok hellas 2 down.

holmroad
30-01-2011, 02:48 PM
Mr h

1. for the diablo2 cam .. all files are put on via a cas 3 programmer . so there is no need for a memory stick
2. re remark "" when you have selected the patch or keys you want to put into the box you must press OK - Not DOWNLOAD!"

after the stick was programmed and put in the receiver . i went to draft
it only had 2 options download or copy!!!
so i couldnt just hit ok ,, i had to select something!!!!!!
well canal ned was ok hellas 2 down.

Surely Bulsat 39E is still working ok with LATEST 28/1/11 softcam Keith?:respect-055:

pmb
30-01-2011, 05:12 PM

I've read this before and meant to comment in the past. My 1 Gb stick is formatted as FAT and works fine. Don't know why some sticks need FAT 32.