PDA

View Full Version : xcamconfig

stevew
31-01-2011, 08:39 PM
hi, ive been told how to add my ccline,thank you but for some reason when it comes to opening the xcamconfig there is no way i can get the page up to enter server details,i push green button then click yes/ok but the screen stays on the plugin page and freezes, ive reset the box and tried different plugs but same thing no edit screen ,please help

jacksback
01-02-2011, 08:38 AM
hi, ive been told how to add my ccline,thank you but for some reason when it comes to opening the xcamconfig there is no way i can get the page up to enter server details,i push green button then click yes/ok but the screen stays on the plugin page and freezes, ive reset the box and tried different plugs but same thing no edit screen ,please help

What firmware version is your IceCrypt on? You need to make sure the plugin pack you download is supported by the firmware you're running

dizz
01-02-2011, 11:17 AM
If I was you mate i'd just edit the config file with a text editor on your pc and copy it over. It's easy and you'll gain more of an idea of the file structure on your box. Also be gaining transferable skills :respect-055:

jacksback
02-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Any joy stevew?

The suspense is killing me!

Steve_W
09-04-2015, 04:55 PM
Bloody hell I didn't remember starting this thread! I've got the same problem and started another thread! I'm going to see the guy with the box in the morning & will post back...

Steve_W
09-04-2015, 04:56 PM
Hold on, does this ,mean I have 2 accounts? I thought I'd done more posts! I'd better talk to admin!

Steve_W
09-04-2015, 04:58 PM
Right OK this is bloody freaking me out! Turns out this is not me but someone else called stevew who also has the same problem! Mad!!!