PDA

View Full Version : Keymap.xml modification

satlubitel
02-02-2011, 09:10 AM
Hi all,
I would like to modify my keymap.xml in usr/share/enigma2 and especially 2 keys and assign different function.
Currently I have:
Up/Down – calls channel list
</> - Zap/change the channels 1 step up/down
I need to have Up/Down – Zap/change the channels 1 step up/down
Could someone point me out to the part/section or the keymap.xml that is related to those functions?
Mu idea is to see how/what is assigned to </> and do same for Up/Down buttons.
Also is it only in 1 place/section I have to edit or more….
Do you think the idea I have is going to bring the result I am looking for?
Thanks for your advices
Cheers!

Note: I am using Premium/RC4/HD16_2.17 with applied mapping for RES as help/keymap.xml located in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/setupGlass16/ is deleted and left there only keymap2.xml

sectorNOlimits
02-02-2011, 09:38 AM
Hi all,
I would like to modify my keymap.xml in usr/share/enigma2 and especially 2 keys and assign different function.
Currently I have:
Up/Down – calls channel list
</> - Zap/change the channels 1 step up/down
I need to have Up/Down – Zap/change the channels 1 step up/down
Could someone point me out to the part/section or the keymap.xml that is related to those functions?
Mu idea is to see how/what is assigned to </> and do same for Up/Down buttons.
Also is it only in 1 place/section I have to edit or more….
Do you think the idea I have is going to bring the result I am looking for?
Thanks for your advices
Cheers!

Note: I am using Premium/RC4/HD16_2.17 with applied mapping for RES as help/keymap.xml located in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/setupGlass16/ is deleted and left there only keymap2.xml

Hi satlubitel, I use a keymap.xml (rename it removing .txt) similar one you need. It's based on hfml's keymap.

It work so:
Up-Down: change channel (next-previous)
Ok: channel list
Exit: info
Radio: radio mode
Resolution: tv mode
REC: start record

and the other as always.

My last goal is to have volume settings via left/right but if I enable it I can't move page by page in channel list (for example).
Try this one and let me know if there's other changes you need. We can study how to apply them.
I had to rename the ones from skin (as you mentioned).
Anyway the section to edit is:

<map context="InfobarChannelSelection">
<key id="KEY_DOWN" mapto="zapUp" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_UP" mapto="zapDown" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_OK" mapto="openServiceList" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_PREVIOUS" mapto="historyBack" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_NEXT" mapto="historyNext" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_BACK" mapto="historyBack" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_FORWARD" mapto="historyNext" flags="mr" />
<key id="KEY_CHANNELUP" mapto="openServiceList" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_CHANNELDOWN" mapto="openServiceList" flags="m" />
<key id="BTN_0" mapto="zapUp" flags="mr" />
<key id="BTN_1" mapto="zapDown" flags="mr" />
</map>

SNL

satlubitel
02-02-2011, 12:49 PM
Hi satlubitel, I use a keymap.xml (rename it removing .txt) similar one you need. It's based on hfml's keymap.

Thanks, will test tonight
Cheers!

satlubitel
02-02-2011, 06:33 PM
Hi SNL,

I have tested and unfortunately it doesn't work as described: Up/Down still calls channel list (same as OK).
I have tryed to edit the section in you have mentioned few different variants, rebooted every time and still no any difference...
Seems function of that keymap.xml is taken over of something else....dont know what.
Seems like it is something from the skin...have that feeling but cannot confirm.
So to conclude: No matters what I change, always <> are changing the channels and not Up/Down as I like...
Will keep trying....
Cheers!

sectorNOlimits
02-02-2011, 08:35 PM
I have tested and unfortunately it doesn't work as described: Up/Down still calls channel list (same as OK).
Seems function of that keymap.xml is taken over of something else....dont know what.
Seems like it is something from the skin...have that feeling but cannot confirm.

You have to rename/delete the two keymaps from the skin. Normally, I rename them.

SNL

satlubitel
02-02-2011, 08:47 PM
You have to rename/delete the two keymaps from the skin. Normally, I rename them.

SNL

Yes, I have tried that as well, but if both keymap and keymap2 are renamed, after the reboot I have 98 on the VFD and black screen on the TV or green screen....basically thats all....no luck
hmmm
Do you have same skin+patches?
I have:
enigma2-skin-hdglass16_2.17_mipsel.ipk
+
azbox-change-picture-skin-hdglass16_1_mipsel.ipk
+
azbox-change-picture-skin-hdglass16_2_mipsel.ipk

schmegea
02-02-2011, 09:12 PM
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/setupGlass16/
here is keymap and keymap2 for skin hd glass nothing delete, then use skin HDGLASS

you must edit keymap.xml here usr/share/enigma2

sectorNOlimits
02-02-2011, 10:39 PM
here is keymap and keymap2 for skin hd glass nothing delete, then use skin HDGLASS

My system is: PremiumHD, RC4, Glassh16.1.05.
I've just tested with original keymap from skin, and modified one in /usr/share/enigma2 and the result is not the same.
OK: infobar
Exit: infobar.
ovverriding my changes in
<map context="InfobarChannelSelection">
<key id="KEY_OK" mapto="openServiceList" flags="mr" />

You say that we need only to edit this keymap (/usr/share/enigma2) but can you explain the real target of the one in skin? Or in which section we have to change the key association for moving channel with up/down, channel list with OK, volume control with left/right when you are in TV, page up/down in channel list.

Again, if I rename the one in skin, and use the one modified as in post before all works well. Without volume control....

Thank you.
SNL

satlubitel
03-02-2011, 10:58 AM

@ schmegea:
If I dont rename the keymap in setupGlass16, then no mater what I edit keymap.xml in usr/share/enigma2, there is no effect...
So seems keymap of the skin has to be renamed and keymap2 MUST stay untouched (if take it out, I get green screen)
I use v 2.17

@ SNL:
So thats myght be the diffrence, I am not on 1.05, but 2.17 and Up/Down is not working. When I was on 1.05, yes it was like you say-Up/Down was assigned to zapping.
Now the interesting point: I have uninstalled 2.17, deleted all related folders and installed clean 1.05 and found it is not behaving as before but exactly as 2.17...so no way to make Up/Down to zap...they always call list.
Seems 2.17 changed something somewhere...kind og embeded setting and now no maters which version of the HD16 skin is and what keymap.xml I use always Up/Down are calling satellite list and not Zapping...
Cheers!

sectorNOlimits
03-02-2011, 05:49 PM
@ SNL:
So thats myght be the diffrence, I am not on 1.05, but 2.17 and Up/Down is not working. When I was on 1.05, yes it was like you say-Up/Down was assigned to zapping.
Now the interesting point: I have uninstalled 2.17, deleted all related folders and installed clean 1.05 and found it is not behaving as before but exactly as 2.17...so no way to make Up/Down to zap...they always call list.
Seems 2.17 changed something somewhere...kind og embeded setting and now no maters which version of the HD16 skin is and what keymap.xml I use always Up/Down are calling satellite list and not Zapping...
Cheers!

this evening I'll try new version... 2.17 as you.

SNL

sectorNOlimits
03-02-2011, 10:18 PM
Ok, I've installed last version and modified some files for our goal.

Rename /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/setupGlass16/keymap.xml.
I've modified keymap2.xml from skin to use KEY_RADIO for ECM and TP info, I've used Radio button for the moment because I don't know the codes of other free keys, and radio in not working so well (in RC4). If someone knows other KEY_ we can use it (for example the len-search key), let us know.

Edit this file that way:

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/setupGlass16/keymap2.xml

<keymap>
<map context="GlobalActions">
<key id="KEY_RADIO" mapto="showSpecialScreen" flags="m" />
</map>
</keymap>

And put in /usr/share/enigma2 the attached keymap.xml (rename it).
It's just missing volume control with left/right. But other things are working well as we want.

SNL

pingflood
03-02-2011, 11:39 PM
Try this keymap:

- Multimedia keys OK
- Record on REC
- Timeshift on Play/Pause
- Stop on Stop button (Duh!)
- Subtitles on Sub-t (Red)
- Audio selection on Lang (Yellow)
- Recording list on Aux
- Delete (when supported by list) on DEL/BACK
- Switch between TV/Radio on TV/RADIO
- EPG on GUIDE

Other small fixes (suport for repeated events on some lists, etc) that I can't remember right now. Test it and enjoy.
-------------------
Check for updated version here:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=785531&postcount=26

rtificial
05-02-2011, 11:32 AM
Best keymap so far by far! Great work!

beamobhoy
05-02-2011, 02:00 PM
Try this keymap:

- Multimedia keys OK
- Record on REC
- Timeshift on Play/Pause
- Stop on Stop button (Duh!)
- Subtitles on Sub-t (Red)
- Audio selection on Lang (Yellow)
- Recording list on Aux
- Delete (when supported by list) on DEL/BACK
- Switch between TV/Radio on TV/RADIO
- EPG on GUIDE

Other small fixes (suport for repeated events on some lists, etc) that I can't remember right now. Test it and enjoy.

Doesn't load on my azbox - must be doing something wrong - but what? I have renamed it keymap.xml and put it in /usr/share/enigma2 anything else need doing?

beamobhoy
05-02-2011, 02:19 PM
and my fecking box has crashed now...................!

:beatdeadhorse5:

hauminix
05-02-2011, 02:34 PM
and my fecking box has crashed now...................!

:beatdeadhorse5:

security 644 !

i have done same as you, but changed the security for keymap.xml to 644. I have no crash and it works.

beamobhoy
05-02-2011, 02:49 PM
hauminix, i have "17" stuck on my vfd and it will not reboot either by remote or stb. turned it off for 20 mins - still no luck still have "17" on vfd. can gain access by DCC but a reboot from there doesn't do anything. Any ideas mate?

pingflood
05-02-2011, 05:03 PM
Doesn't load on my azbox - must be doing something wrong - but what? I have renamed it keymap.xml and put it in /usr/share/enigma2 anything else need doing?

*renamed*?

Did you unpacked the file first?

The file inside is named keymap.xml, you don't need to rename it.

Regards

Carp95
05-02-2011, 05:10 PM
Works like a charm overhere on RC4 best keymap i saw.

@pingflood

Great Job:respect-055:

BTW do you know how to get Grafical Multi EPG under GUIDE in .xml file

I can't seem to get that one, it's under BLUE option 2.

Would love to have that one under GUIDE

beamobhoy
05-02-2011, 05:15 PM
that would be where i went wrong then!

Ta!

rtificial
06-02-2011, 01:31 AM

@pingflood

I can't seem to get that one, it's under BLUE option 2.

Would love to have that one under GUIDE

True, that's a good suggestion. I haven't figured out yet how to refer to a specific plugin either. Shouldn't be too difficult though, the keymap functionality is quite powerful.

pingflood
06-02-2011, 02:12 AM

@pingflood

@Carp95, I think I can do this, but it's not regarding (only) keymap.xml, it will also need some Python patching.

The problem is if you install a plugin that changes the same patched .py, all changes we have will get lost. It will happen also when you install a new patch.bin release.

The same way I could fix the volume + and - for left and right buttons, but I don't know if worth the effort as it will be lost on upgrade and I don't see any chances for this kind of patch (and keymap) become packaged by RTi team by default.

Regards

rtificial
06-02-2011, 09:00 AM
@Carp95, I think I can do this, but it's not regarding (only) keymap.xml, it will also need some Python patching.

The problem is if you install a plugin that changes the same patched .py, all changes we have will get lost. It will happen also when you install a new patch.bin release.

The same way I could fix the volume + and - for left and right buttons, but I don't know if worth the effort as it will be lost on upgrade and I don't see any chances for this kind of patch (and keymap) become packaged by RTi team by default.

Regards

But we can pack it as an .ipk, so it will be easy to install again after new release of E2.

pingflood
06-02-2011, 02:24 PM
But we can pack it as an .ipk, so it will be easy to install again after new release of E2.

Yes, that's a good and easy solution too. We just can't forget to check if there was any changes by team in this files, else we could have some problem or lose functionalities.

I was thinking also in create a diff+patch installation, this would be a more secure approach. Well, let's see how it will be and if people like the solution before worry about this. :)

Let's continue the discussion about problems and solutions, pros and cons, and later today I came with some patchings regarding these comments.

Regards

rtificial
06-02-2011, 06:00 PM

Well, let's see how it will be and if people like the solution before worry about this. :)

Let's continue the discussion about problems and solutions, pros and cons, and later today I came with some patchings regarding these comments.

Regards

True.

Actually, I don't have other remarks to your keymap at this moment I think.

In my opinion it's perfect, as it matches exactly the buttons I use from my Harmony remote in the original firmware.

Maybe one thing:

In mediaplayer, KEY_RED = subtitles. In TV, I still have to press KEY_YELLOW, then KEY_GREEN to be able to select the subtitles.

Maybe it'd be good to have it on KEY_RED in TV as well?

Apart from that, it would be nice to have the graphic multiepg under KEY_VIDEO (Guide) as mentioned above. I think it's a far better EPG than the standard.

pingflood
06-02-2011, 06:56 PM
Ok, here it is.

As usual, put keymap.xml in /usr/share/enigma2
Put patched InfoBarGenerics.py in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens

After this, *restart the AzBox* (not just the GUI!)

Some changes (besides the changes from previous version):

Guide => GraphMultiEpg
Info => Info of current event (was Guide before)
Left/Right => Volume -/+

Some small changes on inputbox actions:
FASTFORWARD and Del/Back => Delete
REWIND and Caps/Num => Backspace

On GraphMultiEpg:
OK == RED => Zap (check program informations on Info)

In mediaplayer, KEY_RED = subtitles. In TV, I still have to press KEY_YELLOW, then KEY_GREEN to be able to select the subtitles. Maybe it'd be good to have it on KEY_RED in TV as well?

I'll take a look on this. Here in Brazil we don't have soft subtitles OTA on FTA channels, thats why I couldn't test it's behaviour yet. I'll test this on some crypted signal.

@all:
Please, when testing, pay attention if there are any function conflicts and regressions. Report here if you find any issue.

Comments and feedback are welcome.

Regards

delagueto
06-02-2011, 07:18 PM
where is it on all channels?

johan
06-02-2011, 08:58 PM
can someone please post this file ''InfoBarGenerics.py'' from /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens, mbox doesn't work with one pingflood posted (RC4 )

pingflood
06-02-2011, 09:10 PM
can someone please post this file ''InfoBarGenerics.py'' from /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens, mbox doesn't work with one pingflood posted (RC4 )

Here is original InfoBarGenerics.py.

Can you please point where you get your mbox, so I could check if the problem is keymap conflict?

Also, please describe better the "mbox doesn't work". How? It doesn't even load, there's an error, etc?
The more info on feedback, more you could help to fix.

Regards

johan
06-02-2011, 09:28 PM
peers are off line with file that you posted. mbox is working but not as usual. only one peer is active. i didnt look in debug so i dont know details. but when i put this new file that you just posted everything is ok. mbox version is 06.0010. i dont know how is this possible, maybe just strange coincidence.

LANZOLANZO
06-02-2011, 09:48 PM
try this. ch. up e down for ch. list

rtificial
07-02-2011, 11:44 AM
Ok, here it is.

Sorry for my late response. Thanks, I'll check it this afternoon and let you know.

:bravo-009:

pingflood
07-02-2011, 01:52 PM
Sorry for my late response. Thanks, I'll check it this afternoon and let you know.

No problem.

If you have mbox or any other cam, please check the issue that @johan reported.
I'm curious about that problem. It doesn't make sense as there's nothing regarding cam modules patched, but we can't discard that strange such thing could happen.

Regards

rtificial
07-02-2011, 04:26 PM
No problem.

If you have mbox or any other cam, please check the issue that @johan reported.
I'm curious about that problem. It doesn't make sense as there's nothing regarding cam modules patched, but we can't discard that strange such thing could happen.

Regards

First of all my results:

Premium HD, DVB-S, skin BlackShadow2, OSCAM

Works exactly as expected.

Guide => GraphMultiEpg
Info => Info of current event (was Guide before)
Left/Right => Volume -/+

Some small changes on inputbox actions:
FASTFORWARD and Del/Back => Delete
REWIND and Caps/Num => Backspace

On GraphMultiEpg:
OK == RED => Zap (check program informations on Info)

:bravo-009:

With OSCAM, everything works fine and stable, as can be expected when changing the keymap.

I have not mbox server running anymore, maybe I can set this up later this week to try. (need to dig into my backups to find a proper configuration)

Anyway, from my point of view, great improvement PingFlood, this dramatically increases the acceptance of E2 by my wife :)
Mostly the simple things have very great effect on non-technical people.

Carp95
08-02-2011, 01:53 PM
Anyway, from my point of view, great improvement PingFlood, this dramatically increases the acceptance of E2 by my wife

Same here, same wife?????

Great Job pingflood:respect-055:

rtificial
08-02-2011, 03:12 PM
Same here, same wife?????

:cool:
No comment

;)

pingflood
08-02-2011, 04:15 PM
:cool:
No comment
;)

LOL. I think it was just a mispelling and translation error...
But that it sounds weird, it does.. :chillpill:

pingflood
20-02-2011, 10:11 PM
In mediaplayer, KEY_RED = subtitles. In TV, I still have to press KEY_YELLOW, then KEY_GREEN to be able to select the subtitles.
Maybe it'd be good to have it on KEY_RED in TV as well?

@rtificial, check this new version.
I've patched InfoBarGenerics to add this functionality.

Now, when watching TV, RED => Subtitle selection.

@all, if you like it, feel free to share on other communities.

Regards

halabessa
20-02-2011, 11:11 PM
After testing.... almost everything seem to work good.
Just a missing function: service list or channels list (which button is assigned to?)
Thanks

zeini
20-02-2011, 11:15 PM
Press OK.

halabessa
20-02-2011, 11:37 PM
Press OK.

I think you misunderstood me, I meant ALL channels list (where you can chose between all channels - satellites - providers - favourites).
Please advise how to get this screen?

sectorNOlimits
20-02-2011, 11:43 PM
I think you misunderstood me, I meant ALL channels list (where you can chose between all channels - satellites - providers - favourites).

Which skin are you using? I had same issue with HDGlass and solved renaming (or delete/move) the keymap.xml inside its configuration folder:

After this I can use the OK button to obtain what you want: channel list!

SNL

zeini
20-02-2011, 11:53 PM

Yes, this is really doing my box with the OK-button (on the remote-control and also Ok direct on the box). I use BlackShadow2-Skin.

halabessa
21-02-2011, 12:11 AM
@ sectorNOlimits

I am using GP3 image based on RC4.

Thank you

sectorNOlimits
21-02-2011, 12:23 AM
@ sectorNOlimits

I am using GP3 image based on RC4.

Thank you

Just to analyze if you are in a situation similar to mine: look for other keymap.xml and try to rename them. Maybe there is one for your skin that cause a similar issue like mine.
The telnet command is:

find / -name keymap.xml

SNL

halabessa
21-02-2011, 12:43 AM
@ sectorNOlimits

This is what I got on telnet:

root@AZBox:~# find / -name keymap.xml
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/CutListEditor/keymap.xml
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/Modem/keymap.xml
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Bp/geminimain/keymap.xml
/usr/share/enigma2/keymap.xml
root@AZBox:~#

Do I have to replace all these files by the new one?
Thank you again for your help

halabessa
21-02-2011, 01:04 AM
edit. now everything is ok....
Just renamed the other files then reboot.
Thank you again for your help:respect-039:

sectorNOlimits
21-02-2011, 12:42 PM
@ sectorNOlimits

This is what I got on telnet:

root@AZBox:~# find / -name keymap.xml
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/CutListEditor/keymap.xml
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/Modem/keymap.xml
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Bp/geminimain/keymap.xml
/usr/share/enigma2/keymap.xml
root@AZBox:~#

Do I have to replace all these files by the new one?
Thank you again for your help

Happy to hear from you that you have solved, but maybe it is sufficient to edit, rename (move/delete) the one from BP plugin. After this, try all the functions from BP and be sure all are functioning.

SNL

halabessa
21-02-2011, 06:38 PM
Happy to hear from you that you have solved, but maybe it is sufficient to edit, rename (move/delete) the one from BP plugin. After this, try all the functions from BP and be sure all are functioning.

SNL

Just a remark, when I renamed only the one from BP plugin to keymap1.xml, All fonctions are working ok...except when I go to blue panel menu, the only thing I can do is to open this blue panel... then nothing is fonctioning not even "exit" to go back doesn't work... so I have to reboot to get back.
Is there any other solution to solve this problem.
Thank you again for your great support

sectorNOlimits
21-02-2011, 08:35 PM
Just a remark, when I renamed only the one from BP plugin to keymap1.xml, All fonctions are working ok...except when I go to blue panel menu, the only thing I can do is to open this blue panel... then nothing is fonctioning not even "exit" to go back doesn't work... so I have to reboot to get back.
Is there any other solution to solve this problem.
Thank you again for your great support

I haven't this file. If you attach it I can have a look inside it and try to look for a solution.
SNL

satlubitel
22-02-2011, 08:54 AM
Hi pingflood, all

Thanks for the latest keymap.xml…works great!

The only think I am not able to test and verify is Guide => GraphMultiEpg and respectively OK == RED => Zap (check program informations on Info)
Basically when I press Guide button nothing happens. Could you please clarify/let me know how can I get the GraphMultiEpg? What should appear on the screen?
I have seen GraphMultiEpg is available also under Blue button->9, but same result…nothing appears.
Also not clear with:”inputbox actions” and:
FASTFORWARD and Del/Back => Delete and REWIND and Caps/Num => Backspace
Where is that (how can I call this menu/option). Any further clarification and help are appreciated.
Pls find below what I am using:
1. RTi_Core_1.1.4.RC4
2. enigma2-skin-hdglass16_2.22_mipsel.ipk
3. azbox-change-picture-icon-menu-skin-hdglass16_2.19_mipsel.ipk
4. Executed find / -name keymap.xml and all keymaps except the one under usr/share/enigma2 are renamed
5. Files from keymap_patches_20110220.tar.gz

Cheers!

halabessa
22-02-2011, 11:28 AM
I haven't this file. If you attach it I can have a look inside it and try to look for a solution.
SNL

Attached is the file I renamed as keymap1.xml but in rar format.
thank you again for your usual support

rtificial
22-02-2011, 01:59 PM

Regards

Thanks PingFlood!

My wife is completely satisfied now :bravo-009:

sectorNOlimits
22-02-2011, 07:08 PM
Attached is the file I renamed as keymap1.xml but in rar format.
thank you again for your usual support

Try to edit this file (then rename it as keymap.xml) and comment out the two rows where you find KEY_OK. Restart Enigma2 and test. Actually I can't test same situation but the one from skin keymap.xml is similar.

SNL

satlubitel
24-02-2011, 01:05 PM

Regards

Hi pingflood,
As I have mentioned, I am very happy with keymap_patches_20110220.tar.gz...
The only think I am missing is option to have FASTFORWARD and REWIND
to browse trought hystory of already switched channels (e.g. << switch to prevously watched channel and **** to next watched..)
Can this be implemented as well...?
Cheers!

pingflood
24-02-2011, 03:43 PM
The only think I am missing is option to have FASTFORWARD and REWIND to browse trought hystory of already switched channels

Try with DEL/BACK and CAPS/NUM.

Greets.

satlubitel
24-02-2011, 07:37 PM
Try with DEL/BACK and CAPS/NUM.

Greets.
:respect-054:
Works like charm
Cheers!

sectorNOlimits
24-02-2011, 10:34 PM

How can I disable the subtitle? It seems that if I select a different ID from the list, sometime I get some text.

SNL

pingflood
25-02-2011, 01:57 AM
How can I disable the subtitle? It seems that if I select a different ID from the list, sometime I get some text.

Sorry but I can't reproduce this problem because here in Brazil we don't have soft subtitles in stream (unleast in the channels that I have access).

But, this problem occurs only with this keymap? it doesn't sound related to keymap.

Please, make some more tests and bring the more information you can about this, then maybe we could try to fix it.

Regards

hfmls
31-03-2011, 07:43 AM
pingflood can u test please RC11 and correct keymap for youtube plugin to work ?
We can't do the search for videos, etc.

Thank you very much for your work.

olaf55
31-03-2011, 02:14 PM
Hello.
Are the all keys from azbox premium RCU are supported in enigma 2 . I cannot find CHECK button .
Regards

zeini
31-03-2011, 03:04 PM
Pingflood can you test please RC11 and correct keymap the 1 - 10 buttons for mediaplayer. I cannot jump with 1/3, 4/6 and 7/9.

pingflood
31-03-2011, 10:02 PM
Hello pals.

Next week I'll be back home, then I'll can test RC11 properly and try to fix keymap issues.

Regards

hfmls
31-03-2011, 10:06 PM
thank you :)

pingflood
02-04-2011, 06:50 AM
Pingflood can you test please RC11 and correct keymap the 1 - 10 buttons for mediaplayer. I cannot jump with 1/3, 4/6 and 7/9.

@zeini, looks like numbers is working fine for media jump. Can you check if there really exists a problem with this?

I've tested with .avi and .mkv and it works nicely.

Only when I tested with a .TS recorded on E2 it doesn't works. But it doesn't worked even with original keymap.xml, so I think it's an E2 problem and maybe should be reported in bugtracker after more testings.

pingflood can u test please RC11 and correct keymap for youtube plugin to work? We can't do the search for videos, etc.

@hfmls, until now I couldn't test MyTube Player because it hangs on cog wheels just after it launches.
I don't know if its a problem with plugin, my network or even my setup.

As soon as I put this plugin in proper work I will check what I can do to best fit keymap and MyTube plugin functions.

If you have any tips to make this plugin work, please let me know.

--

Edit: Today YouTube plugin is working. I think it was a network problem on my side. I'll see how the things work and what can be done.

Cheers

zeini
02-04-2011, 07:39 AM
Thank you pingflood for your test.
I really testet only with ts-streams. But in this ts-streams I can jump with original keymap.

pingflood
02-04-2011, 02:46 PM
Thank you pingflood for your test.
I really testet only with ts-streams. But in this ts-streams I can jump with original keymap.

@zeini, this is weird.. With all my files, jump with number keys didn't work *only* with .TS files. With all other files I've tested worked fine. Same behaviour with *original keymap*. :confused:

@all: Updated keymap patches. Initial fix for MyTube included and tweaked some multimedia actions.

**Please test as much as you can and look for regressions in multimedia actions (play/pause/stop/next/previous/etc)**

As I am not allowed to post files on official support site, feel free if anyone here wants to share over there (or anywhere you want).

Regards

Blagi
04-04-2011, 09:11 AM
We deserve you, m8. But half of that team doesn't, so chillax and keep up the good work, please - with our thanx!!! ;)

hfmls
04-04-2011, 09:15 AM
? .... that's uncalled for.

'Ribbe82
04-04-2011, 09:58 AM
Dear friends pingflood and hfmls.
Thanks for your support and the keymap. Can't post it on off-forum so I adress you here.

The latest keymap is almost perfect, the OK buttons calls the zaplist which is fine.
But now I can't find the button for the normal infobar at the bottom of the screen. In orig-fw it's the white info button wich calls it. In this keymap it calls the EPG info of the current program.

A quick look in keymap.xml on line 85:

<key id="KEY_INFO" mapto="showEventInfo" flags="m" />
I assume KEY_INFO is the white button? And showEventInfo is the current EPG?
What is the call for the infobar? So I can place it there.
(I know in the standard E2 it's under the OK button, so I must have a look there what it is called)

It would be perfect if it could be combined:

<key id="KEY_INFO" mapto="infobar" flags="m" />
<key id="KEY_INFO" mapto="showEventInfo" flags="l" />

So, short key stroke calls the infobar, long keystroke the current EPG.

Just my thought, now yours :D

Thanks guys!

hfmls
04-04-2011, 10:17 AM
why dont use EXIT button?

'Ribbe82
04-04-2011, 11:49 AM
Exit? Didn't test that..
So the infobar is "toggleShow"

Ok just gonna try what is best for me tonight.
Thanks m8!

Blagi
04-04-2011, 12:22 PM
? .... that's uncalled for.

Can we agree to disagree? ;)

bevste
04-04-2011, 08:26 PM
It seems becoming a vip causes arrogance and rudeness to polite questions! Or perhaps benefit of the doubt, Portugese to English translation a bit off maybe?

hfmls
04-04-2011, 08:37 PM
? what?
i was just saying that IF he doesn't have the right to post files maybe because only other member status have that right. And SO i said maybe that was uncalled for.

i try to help everytime and u call me arrogant and rude? ...dude give me a break. seriously.

anyway, GJ pingflood.

bevste
04-04-2011, 08:50 PM
why dont use EXIT button?

Comes across as a bit rude! You answer a question with a question! If he had known he would not have asked! Most people ask when they want some help and although I can understand at times it may be annoying to some experienced e2 users, to beginners and novices it is the only way they can get answers. There are plenty of examples throughout this and the rti forum unfortunately!!

bevste
04-04-2011, 08:52 PM
And im not trying to offend anyone yourself included! I just wish some people would be a bit more polite and helpful! Nuff said!!

'Ribbe82
04-04-2011, 08:56 PM
Well in fact it was an helpful answer ;)
Didn't know that the Exit button (yes a real button on the remote) called the infobar. Now I do.

hfmls
04-04-2011, 09:27 PM
ok
" you can use EXIT button for that"
sorry if i sound rude or if i offended someone. ...

pingflood
04-04-2011, 11:27 PM
EASY guys..

Looks like mondays makes you a bit nervous.. :) :chillpill:

- I didn't complain about my files posting limitations on official support site. I just told *why* I didn't posted there too. Zeini shared the file over there for us, then it's all ok (thanks Zeini).

- Take easy and try to understand the best way what our friends talks here. English is not the main language for most of us, then sometimes (for me, most of the times!) we could make some mistakes or sound rude when we talk just some short sentences. I'd prefer to believe the other part always wants to help, no matter how or how much was told.

:cheers2: :cheers2:

Let's enjoy that good thing our box is becoming thanks to RTi Team.

Regards

'Ribbe82
05-04-2011, 07:56 AM
Ok I managed to get the infobar working with the white button. The exit button works also nice and EPG info with white is clever.
So maybe I shouldn't change the keymap at all, but at least now I know my way in the keymap.xml.

A learning process also :)

Next question, the tv/radio button doesn't work, how to switch to radio mode?

bevste
05-04-2011, 04:09 PM
EASY guys..

Looks like mondays makes you a bit nervous.. :) :chillpill:

- I didn't complain about my files posting limitations on official support site. I just told *why* I didn't posted there too. Zeini shared the file over there for us, then it's all ok (thanks Zeini).

- Take easy and try to understand the best way what our friends talks here. English is not the main language for most of us, then sometimes (for me, most of the times!) we could make some mistakes or sound rude when we talk just some short sentences. I'd prefer to believe the other part always wants to help, no matter how or how much was told.

:cheers2: :cheers2:

Let's enjoy that good thing our box is becoming thanks to RTi Team.

Regards

Point taken and accepted :respect-055:

rtificial
05-04-2011, 10:01 PM
double-posted, sorry

rtificial
05-04-2011, 10:02 PM
Thanks for the update PingFlood!!

Any chance you wanna help me figure out how to adapt it for the DVDPlayer Plugin?

pingflood
05-04-2011, 11:05 PM
Any chance you wanna help me figure out how to adapt it for the DVDPlayer Plugin?

Well, I don't use DVDPlayer plugin, but next weekend I'll play with it and test it better. Also will play more with radio mode and try to improve the keymap usability with it.

sofrenic
06-04-2011, 07:24 AM
I suggest button ,,CHECK" to invoke favorites list

Blagi
06-04-2011, 07:36 AM
Check should be for choosing single or multiple objects - to edit or delete, in channel lists, for instance... Makes editing via remote much easier!

pingflood
06-04-2011, 02:34 PM
These wishes aren't native on E2 and all the needed hackings could be lost, as a single change on official E2 structure could make it stop functioning. Doesn't worth all the work needed to achieve this.

Keymap is just to link keys and native functions.

Blagi
06-04-2011, 07:24 PM
Hence, your work is greatly appreciated, m8! :)

pingflood
07-04-2011, 02:07 AM
Hello friends.

New version available. This time I worked on Radio Mode.
It is working with some limitations until RC12, and maybe could stop working properly on next RCs, as RTi Team still developing this part of the software.

Changelog:

2011-04-06
Temporary fix for radio mode in RC12:
TV/RADIO => Switch between Radio Mode/TV Mode
RED/GREEN/YELLOW/BLUE => Switch between All/Satellites/Provider/Favourites, just like TV List
EXIT => Back to TV Mode

Regards

MV_BEST
08-04-2011, 02:23 PM
Can you tell me which button is for timeshift with the pingflood's plugin?

hfmls
08-04-2011, 02:43 PM
pause? :)

zeini
10-04-2011, 10:42 PM
@pingflood:
I'm not able to go back to TV-mode - if I changed to Radio-mode. Neither by pressing a second time Radio/TV button, or pressing Exit-button.
I tried also all other buttons. But I'm not able to go back

iceman3108
12-04-2011, 05:59 AM
@pingflood:
I'm not able to go back to TV-mode - if I changed to Radio-mode. Neither by pressing a second time Radio/TV button, or pressing Exit-button.
I tried also all other buttons. But I'm not able to go back

This happened to me also mate. The only solution I found was to install a fresh copy of the firmware. Loading again the channel list also didn't help. Since then, I don't dare to press the TV/Radio button anymore.

Carp95
12-04-2011, 08:51 AM
In RC11 you have to set:

Alternatieve radio mode - NO

Otherwise you can'' t go back to TV

Didn,t test it in RC 12 ( decoding 2nd tuner doesn'' t work in RC12 so I wait for 13 )

zeini
12-04-2011, 12:11 PM
With original keymap I can go back from radiomode to tvmode by pressing TV/RADIO button.

I have now also an other problem. If I press the green button, picture from TV will disappear and only a reboot will bring back the picture.

pingflood
14-04-2011, 03:47 AM
With original keymap I can go back from radiomode to tvmode by pressing TV/RADIO button.

I have now also an other problem. If I press the green button, picture from TV will disappear and only a reboot will bring back the picture.

Try with attached keymap.

2011-04-13
Temporary fix for radio mode:
TV/RADIO => Fixed switch from Radio to TV when using alternative radio mode

Regards

zeini
14-04-2011, 07:30 AM
Thank you pingflood!
TV/radio and retour now works well.

But If I press the green button, picture from TV will disappear and only a reboot will bring back the picture. It's the same. If I press a second time the green button most of the time also tone disappears.

pingflood
14-04-2011, 07:20 PM
But If I press the green button, picture from TV will disappear and only a reboot will bring back the picture. It's the same. If I press a second time the green button most of the time also tone disappears.

@zeini, what happens when you press AUX key using original keymap.xml?

zeini
14-04-2011, 08:02 PM
Ok - seems AUX in original keymap is the same button as here the green button.

pingflood
14-04-2011, 08:03 PM
Same problem when press AUX button?

If yes, then I think you should report on E2 bugzilla and *prey* that someone on team cares about the problem.. :(

zeini
14-04-2011, 08:56 PM
I looked at the manual, what the AUX-button will do. I found as description
Switch to antenna/cable bypass input signal.
I think this mean that I can switch the box to the analog ANT IN input. This input only have the normal Premium and Elite box. So maybe this button will be correct switch the box. I can not test this with mine equipment here.

So I concluse, the green button should not be labeled with the AUX button.

pingflood
14-04-2011, 09:09 PM
It's not related to original firmware. Aux key (and any other key) is not hardlinked to hardware functions. You can switch it as you want.
I don't think that even that switch between antena/cable input you read on your manual is programmed on E2.

--

On RTi keymap, AUX key is mapped to Teletext. Thus I remapped Teletext function to Green (Text) button.

I can't test teletext over here, so if only you are experiencing this problem, maybe it could be related to skin or other installed plugin. If anyone else experiences this problem, then it should be reported to RTi Team.

Regards

hfmls
20-04-2011, 03:08 PM
hi pingflood. i have installed http://www.megaupload.com/?d=40WH90Y7
sifteam image, and i gotta say it's the best so far. faster and much more complete.

if u have the change/time to test it, can u please adapt keymap to this image ?
thank you very much.

hfmls
20-04-2011, 03:09 PM
hi pingflood. i have installed http://www.megaupload.com/?d=40WH90Y7
sifteam image, and i gotta say it's the best so far. faster and much more complete.

if u have the change/time to test it, can u please adapt keymap to this image ?
thank you very much.

primarijus
20-04-2011, 10:59 PM
@hfmls
echo? :-)

roy71
01-06-2011, 11:55 PM
does the latest keymap work on RTI V1.0?

gravatasufoca
14-06-2011, 03:19 PM
does the latest keymap work on RTI V1.0?

Yes. It does

donner
14-06-2011, 08:48 PM
Hi
Could someone please help me with the latest keymap file from RTI core v1.0 FIX.
I need a clean one.

Thanks.

pingflood
17-07-2011, 08:50 PM
New version:

2011-07-17:
Small fixes regarding some RTi Core 1.1 changes

If you find any regression, please report here.

Regards

Blagi
18-07-2011, 01:07 PM
Could you tell us which buttons differ from the original setup, please?

Thanx for your work! :)

pingflood
18-07-2011, 03:23 PM
Could you tell us which buttons differ from the original setup, please?

From original, just check previous posts or changelog.

From previous version, I fixed a new issue on v1.1 regarding key press timming (long, short, release), that was affecting mainly media player.

Also added c.a.m.d. manager shortcut to "Check" button and "MyTube" to "Find".

Some keys as usb, uhf, www, email, youtube, still not mapped on kernel even after some requesting, that's why it still useless.

Note: Some friends are facing a problem on boot when install some files like these. Maybe you need to chmod 644 or chmod 755 after upload it.

If someone here could install properly or if have any problem, please post so we could know better what's happening.

Best regards

Blagi
28-07-2011, 08:05 AM
Ping, m8 - have you spoken with Admin on Spanish forum?:respect-050:

Love to see you get in and get dirty... :D:king-041:

:respect-051:

pateken
24-10-2011, 05:18 PM
@pingflood

you can add key press for ecm info! In original firmware is key ˃˃˃ .
thank's

pingflood
24-10-2011, 05:36 PM
@pingflood

you can add key press for ecm info! In original firmware is key ˃˃˃ .
thank's

I couldn't find this option.
Could you please post a screenshot showing exactly what you mean?

Regards

pateken
24-10-2011, 09:39 PM
If you install last multicas you can reading ecm info with press key "˃˃˃".

pingflood
24-10-2011, 09:50 PM
If you install last multicas you can reading ecm info with press key "˃˃˃".

As there's no MultiCAS for E2, unfortunately this isn't something that could be solved just with keymap..
Only E2 functions can be mapped.

Regards

salvuto
14-11-2011, 09:29 PM
hi

when I'm here:

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/337/screenshot5yp.png

is it possibile to assign to:
Favourites ("Preferiti" in the pic) a button different from "blue" and
Satellites ("Satelliti" in the pic) a button different from "yellow"

eg:
Favourites = "Guide" (left bottom corner button, over tv/radio on remote, actually unused in the channel screen showed)
Satellites = "Check" (right top corner button, below mute on remote actually unused too in the channel screen showed)

the color button are thin hard to be found in the dark ! :respect-049:

thanks for all !

pingflood
15-11-2011, 05:33 AM

It is virtually possible. But, since you are using a customized image, or you should ask your team for any improvements or you should do it by yourself.
The keymap I modded before and is discussed here is tested and intended to be used on *pure* releases only. If you want to use it on any another image, you should know how to workaround any issue that may come with this combination.

The team behind your image is very clear that you shouldn't try any custom keymap or you could have a bad experience...
Anyway, that image came with a keymap customizer within. Maybe you should play with it and try to make it fit your needings.

Is practically impossible to satisfy every needing and wishes with only one keymap. The good news is that keymap.xml and (most of) plugins are open source and you can customize and patch it however you want.

Regards

pippapeppa
15-11-2011, 07:50 PM
hi

when I'm here:

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/337/screenshot5yp.png

eg:
Favourites = "Guide" (left bottom corner button, over tv/radio on remote, actually unused in the channel screen showed)
Satellites = "Check" (right top corner button, below mute on remote actually unused too in the channel screen showed)

the color button are thin hard to be found in the dark ! :respect-049:

thanks for all !

Hi, a have installed the last Spaze customization image. I have a problem, when I stay on EPG (shown in your picture) I am not able to scroll the list up & down (1 step) but only paging up & down !! Can You help me ?!

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Pippapeppa

zeini
15-11-2011, 09:04 PM
You must go to the next channel with Up and Down button. Not with left and right as in original E2 images.

I think this is most logical.

pippapeppa
16-11-2011, 11:24 AM
You must go to the next channel with Up and Down button. Not with left and right as in original E2 images.

I think this is most logical.

Hi, Thanks for Your response. Any botton I press, included up & down, scroll for 1 step. I understand that is only my problem !

Thank
Pippapeppa

sammyjay
16-11-2011, 01:17 PM
guys - I donwloaded the pinflood patched keymap and replaced as instructed, but not working OK with lastest spaze image. If am in bouquest not able to select any folder but the first and last. please is there someting am doing wrong? All wanted was to be able to use RUC as in OFW.
OK = channel list etc

cheers

zeini
16-11-2011, 01:33 PM
The pingflood keymap is not compatible to Spaze Image. You must take the original-keymap.

sammyjay
16-11-2011, 02:18 PM
thanks mate - any idea if there is any compatable with spaze that mirros the OFW?

Blagi
16-11-2011, 02:21 PM
It's strange: in spaze PANEL > Downloads >Plugins > keymap (and OFW Launcher which doesn't work, I don't think)... So, you can download his keymap and even a whole skin (AZ Pro HD is his, isn't it?)...

I don't get it - how does that work, then?

sammyjay
16-11-2011, 02:25 PM
Can the experts please comment on this. I have seen that plugin as well. The thing is that like keeping things simple and not just downloading / installing things not required that might cause issue.

pippapeppa
18-11-2011, 05:13 PM
The pingflood keymap is not compatible to Spaze Image. You must take the original-keymap.

Hy. Can You give me any information about how I can find and reinstall the original-keymap ?

Thanks in advance ?

Regards
Luigi

zeini
18-11-2011, 06:41 PM
In attached file you find the files for original Spaze-E2 keymaps and the changelog.

pippapeppa
19-11-2011, 05:28 PM
In attached file you find the files for original Spaze-E2 keymaps and the changelog.

Thank You very very much. I Solve the problem.

Thaks again

Pippapeppa