PDA

View Full Version : Additional Feature Request for the Spiderbox Team

sgant
03-02-2011, 08:08 PM
Dear spiderbox team

Can you add a feature so that Softcam/keyfile including BISS keys is updated automatically without the need to download and transfer the file manualy via usb stick.

Thanks for your great work so far

sam.

tab007
03-02-2011, 10:29 PM
one more thing, when you go to satalite search and then it asks you the pin number, could you remove it? also when you press Ok then all channel list comes up and fills the whole screen should make it smaller ? thanks rest is okay

Mickha
04-02-2011, 12:28 AM
To disable most of the requests for the pin number go into parental options and turn them off.

Learning
05-02-2011, 06:49 PM
Turn up/down transparency m8 then you can look through the channel list to see background

tab007
05-02-2011, 11:00 PM
Turn up/down transparency m8 then you can look through the channel list to see background

i know that but im using 50inch plasma tv and it still covers the whole screen no point it should be made smaller

chris B
06-02-2011, 02:01 PM
i know that but im using 50inch plasma tv and it still covers the whole screen no point it should be made smaller

Are you on a wind up??
I have an lcd similar size to yours and its perfect.
If you want to see the picture in the background just lower the transparency to zero.
You should be grateful for what you've got pal, and although Darkman aims to please all, l'm pretty sure that he doesn't do special requests to please one individual.