PDA

View Full Version : Novasports not clearing on 16.0E

pauldoherty
10-02-2011, 04:41 PM
Hi All,

I'm completely new to the spiderbox, after having a TM5400 for the last year - and I have a question. I spent some time setting up last night and fine tuning my signal on the available sats - most channels I expected to clear seem to be clearing, the odd one or two here and there are not.

Last night I was having problems clearing a lot of channels on 13E, but eventually novasports were all clearing (although novasports 1 was very temperamental). Now today, none of the novasports or novacinema (plus others) are opening. Is this common, or is there something that I should be doing? Gift was activated on 4/2, but i only installed it yesterday.

Thanks for your help in advance

Dorts:bowing-036:

dOOds
10-02-2011, 05:53 PM
Some packages are down for the mo i believe,dont quote me on that..lol.Alot of channels up & down is fairly common.However nova usually is fine to open.

Have you also loaded the latest patch & Softcam Etc? is service+ & ucas turned on?

Franner
10-02-2011, 06:55 PM
it could be your internet connection m8. Run a line speed test a few times and see if its droping in and out. regards Franner

pauldoherty
10-02-2011, 09:16 PM
Some packages are down for the mo i believe,dont quote me on that..lol.Alot of channels up & down is fairly common.However nova usually is fine to open.

Have you also loaded the latest patch & Softcam Etc? is service+ & ucas turned on?

Hi, thanks - the latest patch was added and service+ is activated - it was working last night but not at all today. Other gift channels are clearing ok tho.

pauldoherty
10-02-2011, 09:19 PM
it could be your internet connection m8. Run a line speed test a few times and see if its droping in and out. regards Franner

Hi, I have done a line test and a ping test, and all is fine - 9Mb and ping of around 45ms with a grade A line rating. I thought of this too??

williamtell
10-02-2011, 10:13 PM
nova cinema & sports down on mine

williamtell
11-02-2011, 10:31 AM
and back on 2day:respect-055:

pauldoherty
11-02-2011, 01:15 PM
Thanks everyone, mine is up and running today again too! Is this something that could be an issue when you are in the middle of watching EPL?