PDA

View Full Version : Gemini Project 3 - MOD for AzBox HD

Daconi
13-02-2011, 02:38 AM
Gemini Project 3 - MOD for AzBox HD

There is something still new to us Azboxian's ...
In reality, the entry of the image where there are already known to all, which certainly deserves the attention to try to launch and see how it looks on our AZ ..

http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/6316/gemini1.jpg

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/8100/gemini2p.jpg

Download:

http://www.multiupload.com/W5W31PQNZF

Rgs,

hfmls
13-02-2011, 06:41 AM
sorry but, what is this? skin,team image?

peterb11
13-02-2011, 08:27 AM
it a:respect-055: image

spaice
13-02-2011, 08:51 AM
How to install?
Use Azup /JazUp or standart procedure like original software?

joe 1234567
13-02-2011, 10:24 AM
has some one test'd this . this teem was good on ym old drembox 7000. it's stil on it and gowing strong

cs_azbox
13-02-2011, 11:59 AM
It's very strange, no one comes up saying the results. Actually this works in Azbox? Someone has tested?

2jj
13-02-2011, 12:23 PM
Well I assume that is built out of RC4 so there wouldnt be any "news" in it like working internal carderader so I donīt see any point of testing it. Further I donīt see the point of linking to a file called patch.bin and no other information about changes in the image. Why donīt U test it yourself?

GOG
13-02-2011, 01:51 PM
Well I assume that is built out of RC4 so there wouldnt be any "news" in it like working internal carderader so I donīt see any point of testing it. Further I donīt see the point of linking to a file called patch.bin and no other information about changes in the image. Why donīt U test it yourself?
I agree. This is spammed all over the internet and no one of the posters have tested it. No info, no origin, no nothing.

For all we know, this can totally brick our boxes.

peterb11
13-02-2011, 02:01 PM
working nice :respect-040:

and yes i have test it

Daconi
13-02-2011, 02:18 PM
I agree. This is spammed all over the internet and no one of the posters have tested it. No info, no origin, no nothing.

For all we know, this can totally brick our boxes.

Thus for all, never put anything anywhere, which was not previously tested.., and a provocation of spamming left for small children, and better not amount to a fact without anything to try before..

Image is based on RC4 and it works very solid table and the pictures below speak of the result ..

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/2900/dsc00285nq.jpg

Rgs..;)

mx700
13-02-2011, 03:33 PM
Hello guys

Just to give a word for our collegue "Daconi"how can some users say it was a spam?it was posted by a user wich are in all foruns, very helpfull to anyone who needs help, picons,skins etc...so i am spechless with this treatment to him.

So he did not need my defense but i'm pleased with their job so Daconi leave that bad comments go to.....well y know ...

I just wanna say to some users that why did they have inicially installed and report?ye it gives a lot of work right?it's better the others have that work...please test and help before getting bad words..

best

mx700

GOG
13-02-2011, 04:50 PM
Hello guys

Just to give a word for our collegue "Daconi"how can some users say it was a spam?it was posted by a user wich are in all foruns, very helpfull to anyone who needs help, picons,skins etc...so i am spechless with this treatment to him.

So he did not need my defense but i'm pleased with their job so Daconi leave that bad comments go to.....well y know ...

I just wanna say to some users that why did they have inicially installed and report?ye it gives a lot of work right?it's better the others have that work...please test and help before getting bad words..

best

mx700
Where did I write Daconi was spamming? What I meant was that exactly the same message is written in every sat-forum by different users, which make it copy&paste spam when there's no further info.

Daconi
13-02-2011, 06:18 PM
for @all

In the future I will try to give my posts more information and conclusions that would be coming to such events.
Thanks to everyone for supporting me and those my critics, because it is such not have the will to be discussed..;)
I have only to draw attention to several of our colleagues regarding the future become a little bit more objective and to join in a common project to all come to better results and not to wait for nearly all ...

@mx700

Thanks for suporting my friend

Rgs,

cescof
13-02-2011, 08:15 PM
Please help me.. i've installed this amazing gemini but when i try to send channels with dreamboxedit i've problem with connecting.. in http port.
I can connect with ftp but when i try to send channel no way...
How can send channel list in a different way?
Any suggestion??

Daconi
13-02-2011, 09:18 PM
Thus, try to go to: Menu-Setup-System-Customize the Enable multiple bouguets put yes and it should work

Rgs,

Abdul1508
14-02-2011, 12:54 PM
It would be nice if there was also a MOD version of PLI img. :D

HUNTER666
14-02-2011, 01:43 PM
if i load this image on my azbox prem plus will i still get blind scan and 4.2,.2

zeini
14-02-2011, 02:42 PM
Blindscan is not possible. 4:2:2feeds you can see with all firms.

HUNTER666
14-02-2011, 02:46 PM
out of the box blind scan and 422 ?x with prem plus box

png
14-02-2011, 03:36 PM
cannot get mgcam to work with this image

halabessa
15-02-2011, 02:11 AM
@ Daconi,

Very good image (specialy plugins). :respect-055:
Just a question: after installing cccam 221.... could not get it work as client??
Also why there is no cam manager in setup menu?
Do i have to install another cccam version?
Please help

Daconi
15-02-2011, 03:28 AM
I sent you PM, in order to solve the problem ..;)

Rgs,

cescof
15-02-2011, 07:10 AM
I sent you PM, in order to solve the problem ..;)

Rgs,
Please...man.. could've You send also me the pm ad above?
I've try everything ( also your sifteam 2.1.4)
But always black screen for me. Problem with config place i suppose
Thanks in advice

png
15-02-2011, 10:26 AM
can you please advise how to get MGcam to work as client??

triplexxx
15-02-2011, 02:01 PM
i sent you pm, in order to solve the problem ..;)

rgs,

way u not send here in forum how ti fix it but in pm

Daconi
15-02-2011, 08:57 PM
way u not send here in forum how ti fix it but in pm

Thus, the problem is not to put anything, but you forget that every forum has its rules and regulations and that we must treat both the same and noted ..
I will send you via PM and you announce when we insist that going public.

Rgs,

jokii
15-02-2011, 10:52 PM
can you send it to me to thank you

linda59
15-02-2011, 11:52 PM

the illuminati
16-02-2011, 05:53 AM
Thus, the problem is not to put anything, but you forget that every forum has its rules and regulations and that we must treat both the same and noted ..
I will send you via PM and you announce when we insist that going public.

Rgs,

my dear
the thing i love in this forum is the freedom of sharing info and there r no rules
broken in the asking how to in this image

Gemini Project No longer support cams
So basicaly azbox + Gemini = FTA box
What a joke.

png
16-02-2011, 10:38 AM

halabessa
16-02-2011, 10:53 AM
my dear
the thing i love in this forum is the freedom of sharing info and there r no rules
broken in the asking how to in this image

Gemini Project No longer support cams
So basicaly azbox + Gemini = FTA box
What a joke.

Sorry to tell you that it is not true, i installed GP3 on my premium, then installed the ipk for cccam 221 and i am using it as client with no problem at all since 3 days.....
The best thing in this image is the ease of use concerning the blue panel & how u can install all the plugins you need.
Really this is the best adapted image i used for E2 (don't forget it is based on RC4).

jokii
16-02-2011, 11:06 AM
Halabessa. Can you please explain how to get cccam 221 work on gemini 3

chrissat
16-02-2011, 11:25 AM
Does 39e work ok with this image and if so what is the best cam for it?

Thanks in advance.

halabessa
16-02-2011, 11:32 AM
Halabessa. Can you please explain how to get cccam 221 work on gemini 3

Just a precision: This is not a gemini image, it is an adapted RC4 image with gemini plugins (specialy the blue panel menu).
Concerning how to get the CCcam working here it is:
1- Once this image installed in your box you will have in main menu "blue pannel' with many submenu... Go to addons you will find plugins for softcamd... (but missing the Cccam ipk which i got by pm from Daconi).
Here is download:
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/LGFJ55HHYA

Put this in TMP, then you go blue button on your remote blue panell-File Browser-find Tmp folder-date on the GP-CAM-green button-INSTALL exit from where you're going to find a dozen addons and now all you need from emu..

2- After installing you will have to FTP to etc folder in your box, then put the cccamconfig file with your cline.
"Don't forget to reboot"

3- Now, go on any scrambled channel. Then you can go to main menu, then plugins... ok... then user script.... then cccam menu.... then start.... then ENJOY.:applause-003:

jokii
16-02-2011, 12:05 PM
hallo. I dont find user script in plugins

thank you for de help

halabessa
16-02-2011, 12:16 PM
hallo. I dont find user script in plugins

thank you for de help

When you go to plugins, you will find downloading plugins.... just press ok.
Then you will find it in the first line

bundersuk
19-02-2011, 03:38 AM
Hi,

When i goto plugins i dont see anything saying downloading plugins.

I get a message saying -

Some plugins are not available:
Extensions/webinterface (cannot import name webscreen)

When i click ok the plugin browser appears.

i have 7 plugins listed and a red button at the bottom for manage extensions.

I have nothing for user scripts.

halabessa
19-02-2011, 11:08 AM
@ jokii, @ bundersuk,

I beleive you didn't find the plugins "userscript" because you did not install the cccam files correctly as i mentioned in this post:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=787037&postcount=34
These were the steps sent by pm from Daconi, and I followed it & got it work 100%.
Good luck:respect-054:

the illuminati
19-02-2011, 07:50 PM
@ jokii, @ bundersuk,

I beleive you didn't find the plugins "userscript" because you did not install the cccam files correctly as i mentioned in this post:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=787037&postcount=34
These were the steps sent by pm from Daconi, and I followed it & got it work 100%.
Good luck:respect-054:

hello
did it step by step as you said and no joy
downloaded image again an did it also step by step and still no user script
in pluguns . cannot make cccam start any help pls.
thanks

the illuminati
19-02-2011, 07:52 PM
Any way to start it with a telnet comand
thanks again

halabessa
19-02-2011, 11:55 PM
Ok everybody, I will try to be more clear with step by step (with pics):

1- First, we need do download this file:
hxxp://www.multiupload.com/LGFJ55HHYA

Put this in TMP, then you go blue button on your remote blue panell-File Browser-find Tmp folder-date on the GP-CAM-green button-INSTALL exit from where you're going to find a dozen addons and now all you need from emu..
DONT forget to restart.

2- Extract the attached rar file.... you will find all pics showing step by step how to activate cccam 221.

3- Now go to menu - Blue Panel .... then follow the steps like in pics attached :
BluePanel_1: In this photo, you click ok on addons
BluePanel_2: In this photo, you click on Gemini SoftCamd (where you will find many kinds of camd.
BluePanel_3: In this photo, you choose the gp-cam-cccam-2.2.1 - Then press on the green buton of your remote control.

Now your cccam221 is installed (without config file.... you have to add it manualy once you add your clines by ftp to etc directory then attribute it to 755)
DONT forget to restart.

4- Now the last steps: Once rebooted, zap to a scrambled channel.... then go to main menu - Plugins... you will find screenshot like this pic "Plugin_Menu" (note that sometimes to make it appear you have to press ok again).
As you see in photo the first line you have "User Script"

5- At last you just have to follow steps like in these pics:
UserScript_1: press ok on execute user script.
UserScript_2: you select your user script.
UserScript_3: In this pic you choose start.

6- The last pic is "Unscrambled"...... VOILA..... ENJOY
:respect-055:

MrKappa
20-02-2011, 01:24 AM
I have some questions about this release:
1) As RC4 is it possible to record but timeshift does not work?
2) What about mediaplayer?
3) Are latest modules update available as repository: I mean can we get the update in the same image or we should wait next GP3 release and reinstall everything again?
Thank you

halabessa
20-02-2011, 09:51 AM
I have some questions about this release:
1) As RC4 is it possible to record but timeshift does not work?
2) What about mediaplayer?
3) Are latest modules update available as repository: I mean can we get the update in the same image or we should wait next GP3 release and reinstall everything again?
Thank you

1) Yes as RC4 based image, recording is possible. I already recorded SD & HD channels... Free & scrambled (I used the red buton, the one placed down in the RC).
Also, have to say that you can assign these butons as you like by using the quick buton option in blue panel submenu.
2) Mediaplayer is working without any problem.
3) About latest modules, I think that they are available (just have a look in the pic named "BluePanel_3" I attached in my last post, there are a lot of them.
Good Luck:respect-062:

glouglou68
20-02-2011, 11:38 AM
@ daconi
On your screenshot there's a window of CI-softcam, would that mean that it is possible to use any CAM like diablo or so ?

bundersuk
20-02-2011, 03:40 PM
Hi halabessa,

Got it working. I didnt have user scripts plugin. i had to get the ipk file and install it to get the user scripts option in plugins.

Thanks for your help.

bundersuk

png
20-02-2011, 04:14 PM
Hi halabessa,

Got it working. I didnt have user scripts plugin. i had to get the ipk file and install it to get the user scripts option in plugins.

Thanks for your help.

bundersuk

hi where did you get ipk file as i dont have user script plugin

bevste
20-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Try this!

halabessa
20-02-2011, 08:05 PM
Hi halabessa,

Thanks for your help.

bundersuk

I think you are right, may be I downloaded it from "addons" in blue panel... I am sure it is there but don't remember if it is under system plugins or elesewhere.
Anyhow thank you for this notification, hope all others now got their way to have a stable cccam under GP3.
:respect-052:

png
20-02-2011, 08:07 PM
Try this!

got it working thanks for your help:respect-040:

the illuminati
21-02-2011, 03:48 AM
Try this!

thank you mate .works like a charm

halabessa

thank you also for your effort

crawley
28-02-2011, 04:11 PM
Absolutely love this modded image.Congrats to all involved and to halabessa & bevste for their help in getting cccam working! :)

vova
01-03-2011, 08:10 AM
hi
I have AZBox Elite with installed Gemeni MOD on it. The image excellent, but i have a problem with a sound - it regularly disappears for a one second and volume buttons not uniformly change loudness. Is this a known bug? Can anyone help me?

proteus4
01-03-2011, 07:51 PM
I've tried the instructions shown here to get cccam working but the channels still arent clearing. CCcam is definitely installed, i've made sure its selected in CI Softcam and i've started the script but they are still not clearing.

The c lines are tested and working.

Any ideas?

Cheers

proteus4
01-03-2011, 11:41 PM
Problem solved, dodgy CCcam.cfg

All working now

cro1969
02-03-2011, 11:44 AM
i havnt been on for a few weeks do you install this image just like the others with azup and is there any problems going back to original image?? also is internal card reader working yet??

mounirmoune12
05-03-2011, 08:52 PM
:respect-055:

mounirmoune12
05-03-2011, 08:59 PM
sorry I haven't read last page:respect-055:

crawley
05-03-2011, 11:46 PM
Anyone get the web interface working with this? I can't connect to it from any computer. :(

vova
09-03-2011, 10:00 AM
Anyone get the web interface working with this? I can't connect to it from any computer. :(
Just try to reinstall it. In my case it helps

crawley
09-03-2011, 10:38 AM
Just try to reinstall it. In my case it helps

Hi vova, where do I reinstall it from? and where do I access it's settings on the Azbox? Can't find it!

Cheers! :)

vova
09-03-2011, 05:47 PM
2crawley
Go Menu-BluePanel-Addons-(wait while updating)-Plugins(Extensions) find to enigma2-plugin-extensions-webinterface. click on it is install/uninstall that.
settings in Menu-Plugin

crawley
10-03-2011, 11:53 AM
2crawley
Go Menu-BluePanel-Addons-(wait while updating)-Plugins(Extensions) find to enigma2-plugin-extensions-webinterface. click on it is install/uninstall that.
settings in Menu-Plugin

Thanks vova.I'll try that when I get home at the weekend.:respect-054:

crawley
18-03-2011, 02:57 PM
Anyone manage to install the latest GP3 blue panel on the new RC7? I managed to get the GP3 wiz4rd plugin installed at the shell but the blue panel doesn't show up.I used g3wiz4rd_0.14-r0_mipsel.ipk from Gemini website.When I go to plugins, I get -> "Some plugins are not available - Bp/geminimain (cannot import name MenuSummary) ????

crawley
21-03-2011, 03:49 PM
Anyone? :(