PDA

View Full Version : PVR Playback TM6900HD Super

holmroad
14-02-2011, 01:41 PM
Cant remember whether I've already reported this - dont think so though - but recorded last night's BAFTA's via the EPG/PVR, which all worked perfectly, recording at correct time etc - but the real bonus for ME was that it was getting late, so stopped it (exit) - and when went back to it this morning expecting to have to fast forward to the spot it was stopped, but it automatically picked up at the point we'd come out, just like Sly+ - so was WELL impressed!
(Patch 738P):respect-055:

keith mawer
14-02-2011, 02:30 PM
interesting mr h... i didnt realise u had a 6900hd!

holmroad
14-02-2011, 06:06 PM
interesting mr h... i didnt realise u had a 6900hd!

Super!!!:respect-055:

gentlmen
17-02-2011, 06:54 PM
Cant remember whether I've already reported this - dont think so though - but recorded last night's BAFTA's via the EPG/PVR, which all worked perfectly, recording at correct time etc - but the real bonus for ME was that it was getting late, so stopped it (exit) - and when went back to it this morning expecting to have to fast forward to the spot it was stopped, but it automatically picked up at the point we'd come out, just like Sly+ - so was WELL impressed!
(Patch 738P):respect-055:

Which Patch are you using holmroad m8...
Regards..
Gen...

holmroad
17-02-2011, 06:56 PM
It says on my post mate - it was 738P then!:respect-055:

ferddie
18-02-2011, 01:18 AM
hi ferddie here, yes its great , but some times i try to just use the play back on it, and it dint always work ,am i doing wrong or maybe a setting wrong,when i record then play back it spot on.?many thanks for any help.

holmroad
18-02-2011, 01:18 PM
hi ferddie here, yes its great , but some times i try to just use the play back on it, and it dint always work ,am i doing wrong or maybe a setting wrong,when i record then play back it spot on.?many thanks for any help.

Does seem a bit quirky & unpredictable anything around the PVR recording & playback mate - plus different patches seem to throw up different 'quirks' - and I sometimes find that I cannot open individual recordings off my PVR list and a simple switch off & on again can sort it!
My original point was that I had to stop a recording after over an hour one might and expected that I would have to skip it up to the point where I'd left off as previously, but with patch 738P it automatically picked up where I'd left off the previous night thus saving all that fast forwarding!
On reflection, if I'd HAD to 'restart' from beginning would have then been the problem - I would have had to fast REVERSE!:respect-055:

titus
18-02-2011, 03:28 PM
i've noticed that, lets hope we don't loose it on a new patch as it does mean you can come out of watching a recording and then going straight back in where you left off.