PDA

View Full Version : My new spider and hellas 2 39e quest??

keith mawer
15-02-2011, 03:44 PM
HIYA had my new receiver installed today and its a WOW from me ..
BUT!!! any one receive bulsat on hellas 2 39e..
ALL the channels say scrambled HOWEVER.. if i pop in to the cam section my diablo 2 ( used on my techo) the channels clear??????

ps when u go to the menu section is it then u hit 1111???

dOOds
15-02-2011, 03:55 PM
Bulsat clears with softcam i believe...Load latest one...

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=140102

roybach
15-02-2011, 04:06 PM
Keith ,after loading the latest softcam go to Menu - Key Edit - Switch "UCAS" to ON.

terry l
15-02-2011, 05:50 PM
Keith m8, glad you got your new toy!!..looking forward to all your question's..[only way to learn]..
regard's.

Satcat
15-02-2011, 06:35 PM
ps when u go to the menu section is it then u hit 1111???

You press 1111 when in "Network" menu.

RABBY
15-02-2011, 07:17 PM
keith mawer

HIYA had my new receiver installed today and its a WOW from me ..
BUT!!! any one receive bulsat on hellas 2 39e..

On 39 East just Now ?? Bulsat working Fine with Latest Softcam :respect-055:

ramjet
15-02-2011, 07:32 PM
should know about turning on ucas and using softcams by now keith ! (same with the techno)

keith mawer
15-02-2011, 09:33 PM
yes the ucas was set to off!!!!!! now set to on!!!!!!
everything is fine except canal ned the rtls 4567 dont open , odd em
when the diablo ( is in ) its ok.. although i dont want to use that..
ALSO the spider does not seem to like the gmmmmma card i was using.. ( although wont use it now)

maggie
15-02-2011, 10:28 PM
Keith m8, glad you got your new toy!!..looking forward to all your question's..[only way to learn]..
regard's.
that is SO nice to hear that terry,its how we learn isn't it.
have had lots of help from the folks on here its really appreciated.
after i got my new spiderbox, i wenton a forum which was recommended in the spider book, thinmking i would get some help from people in the know.
couldn't have been more wrong, every question i asked i was told off!!! proper little hitlers they were on there!
made me appreciate this place more!
cheers
maggie:boxing_smiley:
ps lad you're getting sorted keith!

terry l
15-02-2011, 11:19 PM
Know exactly wot you mean maggie!!..keith will get all the help he need's and more on here..
regard's

terry.

mister-t
16-02-2011, 06:35 AM
maggie,i am a member there to,and i know what you mean about being told off,or threads getting closed if you post the wrong question,it seems to be only a couple of the mods on that site who do this,maybe unemployed traffic wardens,anyway help on here is always so much better

mister-t

maggie
16-02-2011, 01:40 PM
hi i agree with you there, i also had 2 pm's from other on the board saying exactly the same thing, well, they will not use it if they can't give advise when its needed genuinely
just my thoughts
maggie

Satcat
16-02-2011, 02:11 PM
maggie,i am a member there to,and i know what you mean about being told off,or threads getting closed if you post the wrong question,it seems to be only a couple of the mods on that site who do this,maybe unemployed traffic wardens,anyway help on here is always so much better

mister-t

One in particular. Mr. "this thread is closed"

pauldoherty
16-02-2011, 05:01 PM
Keith ,after loading the latest softcam go to Menu - Key Edit - Switch "UCAS" to ON.

Hi,

Does UCAS keep the softcam up to date, or are there new cams released every 10-odd days as with the Technomate?

Cheers

Dorts

techmate
16-02-2011, 06:32 PM
Hi,

Does UCAS keep the softcam up to date, or are there new cams released every 10-odd days as with the Technomate?

Cheers

Dorts

no just keep eye on softcam updates and install.
regards tm