PDA

View Full Version : 10E patch factory reset

pauldoherty
17-02-2011, 08:09 PM
Hi Guys,

Sorry for being a pain in the a@@e once again, but I have a question regarding uploading the patch to help lock onto PLTV and Chelsea TV.

I know that the instructions says to do a factory reset - is there a way of activating the patch without a complete reset? I use a technomate motor and therefore I have aligned the sat positions using diseqc 1.2 - I have read that all these settings will be reset and I don't want to have to reconfigure everything again.

Here's hoping!

Dorts

speedway
17-02-2011, 08:43 PM
Hi Guys,

Sorry for being a pain in the a@@e once again, but I have a question regarding uploading the patch to help lock onto PLTV and Chelsea TV.

I know that the instructions says to do a factory reset - is there a way of activating the patch without a complete reset? I use a technomate motor and therefore I have aligned the sat positions using diseqc 1.2 - I have read that all these settings will be reset and I don't want to have to reconfigure everything again.

Here's hoping!

Dorts
i have always loaded new patches without doing factory reset and i have never experienced any problems in the past i have always thought it might affect the gift,but apparently not

keith mawer
17-02-2011, 09:06 PM
well!!!!!! i have used the latest patch and these 2 pltv/cltb on eutl10 STILL say scrambled ,, signal is ok at 56 also.
i know there biss keys...
whats CONFUSING me.. the latest patch didnt mention eutl 10 or these channels .. Previous to that IT DID!!!
my spider is 2 days old so i thought the LATEST patch would have been ok??

i have a 9000hd

pauldoherty
17-02-2011, 09:21 PM
well!!!!!! i have used the latest patch and these 2 pltv/cltb on eutl10 STILL say scrambled ,, signal is ok at 56 also.
i know there biss keys...
whats CONFUSING me.. the latest patch didnt mention eutl 10 or these channels .. Previous to that IT DID!!!
my spider is 2 days old so i thought the LATEST patch would have been ok??

i have a 9000hd

I believe that you have to use the magicpatch specifically for this issue.

keith mawer
17-02-2011, 09:31 PM
gosh i may leave it then!

quibath
17-02-2011, 09:36 PM
gosh i may leave it then!

Hi
Or time to learn Your new toy ?

^^COMPASS^^
17-02-2011, 09:44 PM
Keith

Latest BISS keys updated - need to reset key data

1,reset key data.
2,load latest softcam.

then enjoy PLTV & CTV :D

DARKMAN
18-02-2011, 12:03 AM
Ucas on

keith mawer
18-02-2011, 02:45 AM
hiya re pltv/cltv biss keys
1. i put the softcam files ( dated 14/2) onto the stick
2. i reset keydata
3. i went to usb .. found software data and clicked on it
for d/l
at 120 am it said NO SIGNAL although the signal did show 56!! ucas is on

have to assume they were broadcasting on one of them mgm was the same

jimihendrix
25-02-2011, 01:38 PM
Always use the latest patch otherwise members may not be able to help you when you ask for help. A post asking for help will always be treated as if the latest patch is installed.
A patch is not only about opening channels they often contain updates to the operating system, use out of date patches and your on your own.

albert611
06-04-2011, 10:44 PM
wear i get patch+gift hd 9000 spiderbox