burridge
21-02-2011, 10:37 AM
gone two days ago for me

Learning
21-02-2011, 10:44 AM
yep same as me m8

dOOds
21-02-2011, 12:01 PM
Its still in test i believe so not to expect it there all the time..Correct me if im wrong..Cheers.

raul
21-02-2011, 12:44 PM
this server as all other payservers, have one,two or three original cards on their own - all other cards are from sharing partners they have no control over .
thats why your providers come and disapear .
you need a cryptoworks card to clear saloons and they work just fine if such card is present .
while sharing on your own, normaly you have backup of interesting providers, this way
you have to get used to the instability ....

pauldoherty
21-02-2011, 11:47 PM
7e gift gone now?

I'm getting both of them - do they ever have english dialogue?

DARKMAN
22-02-2011, 01:55 AM
this server as all other payservers, have one,two or three original cards on their own - all other cards are from sharing partners they have no control over .
thats why your providers come and disapear .
you need a cryptoworks card to clear saloons and they work just fine if such card is present .
while sharing on your own, normaly you have backup of interesting providers, this way
you have to get used to the instability ....

Not Correct...

The channels are all back from yesterday...

Fist Service + is not payserver ! do not talk ****s...is Free is hobby server for every one..
From what i know and i think i know more then you about service+...This channels was bonus test and all bunus channels are welcome and need say:thanks to the involve people keeping this in life..
Can be blu card updates .... Stop talking bully.....

snakie
22-02-2011, 02:12 AM
You could add an original ird card on the service+ ;)

Barney
22-02-2011, 02:58 AM
it was only just a key change on saturday thats why salon ppv went black screen went down for everyone on dragon card/s no big deal it happens now and again part of the hobby i understand it and accept it my blu card went down also but wasnt for too long and couldnt be avoided so no need for any spitefull or unjust comments .. :confused: :cool:

spider and service+ is what Darkman says it is a bonus to everyone it is what it is and should be respected and treated as such and many members enjoy it as added bonus which otherwise is not possible and there is plenty of choice with it and im sure many others are quite satisfied with service+ .

i dont use it myself but have the option if required i choose to use the many other features of my spider which cannott work with many other stb's , spider can read almost any card many of which fails to even read in a dmbox etc..etc..and can be used very easily as a server box if configured correctly i find its useage superb and features speak for themself .

Thats my 2 cents .
Thank you Darkman :respect-063:
-----
Barney

Learning
23-02-2011, 12:21 AM
thanx guys It was only a question as stated there is always something to watch on spiderbox and I know chns do come and go. Big Thanx to DM for great job.

DARKMAN
23-02-2011, 12:23 AM
You could add an original ird card on the service+ ;)

Thanks for advice ,,,send me one .
ird cards strating to be paring.and hd channels are problem..
crypto cards will finish same time of the Blu...
Even originl cards need update min 1 time a month..
This channels been testing bonnus if this bonnus stay 1months or 12months for many who apresiateand and own Spiderbox is all ways welcome for them who do not apresiatea nd do not own one, all ways can find some eccuses.:respect-040:

snakie
23-02-2011, 11:29 PM
I cant send you one but if you get one maybe i can help you to work it out ...
Original ird cards need update every 4-6 hours.
Anyway we will find a solution for it :)

TJLOWE1
24-02-2011, 12:17 AM
7e working fine here, just watched the Mighty Stoke loose to the useless Arsenal, And the FANTASTIC *** and The City 2 Girls are strutting their stuff on SALON 1.

DON'T KNOCK THE SERVICE "FREE" STUFF..........ITS WELL WORTH THE PRICE OF THE BOX********

YOU GIVE US ALL LOADS OF PLEASURE DARKMAN********************KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP>

TJ

liaqatali
24-02-2011, 12:56 AM
working ok for me i am now 19.2e

snakie
24-02-2011, 03:01 AM
I for sure dont knock anything for the box ...
I am even considering to buy one for my family.

grin2
25-02-2011, 03:26 PM
are there any decent movie channels on 7e as well as salon

Barney
25-02-2011, 04:18 PM
are there any decent movie channels on 7e as well as salon

Full list of digiturk Channls can found here - >

http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/digiturk.html