PDA

View Full Version : Automount NAS movie folder

bundersuk
21-02-2011, 07:04 PM
Hi,

I am trying to mount my movie folder from my NAS box but not sure how to do it. i did it using the old official firmwares by creating a S60mounts.sh file and ftp it to the etc\start.d folder but the folder doesnt exist.

Does the E2 firmware have a different boot folder. I am running Gemini Project 3 firmware.

Ultimately i would like to try out Project Valerie. Am i right that i need to mount the folder to my Azbox and then point valerie to it or can valerie be mapped to a NAS box.

my NAS box doesnt support NFS, i used cifs before and it worked.

Thanks

bundersuk

sectorNOlimits
21-02-2011, 08:44 PM
Hi,

I am trying to mount my movie folder from my NAS box but not sure how to do it. i did it using the old official firmwares by creating a S60mounts.sh file and ftp it to the etc\start.d folder but the folder doesnt exist.

Does the E2 firmware have a different boot folder. I am running Gemini Project 3 firmware.

Ultimately i would like to try out Project Valerie. Am i right that i need to mount the folder to my Azbox and then point valerie to it or can valerie be mapped to a NAS box.

my NAS box doesnt support NFS, i used cifs before and it worked.

Thanks

bundersuk

About how to mount a share, have a look here:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?p=785072#post78507 2

I tested Valerie some time ago, and if I remember well it searchs media file on all your folder (shares too).

SNL