PDA

View Full Version : Best emu for Humax 5400 as client c/s

grover2000
23-02-2011, 10:21 AM
Hi can anyone advise which is the best emu (cccam, gbox etc) for my humax 5400 to use as a client for c/s. Please also advise which firmware, pmct table etc.

Any help on the matter is greatly appreciated

thanks in advance

Grover

umgum
23-02-2011, 10:41 AM
hi m8 there are websites for cs i think if you read the rules you are not allowed to ask for servers

9) NO card share server requests.

Please do not post requests for card sharing servers etc
Any requests will be removed and the ppl involved banned.
Technical discussion on CS is ok

so i think you can ask what you need but not where try a search engine

jimrare
23-02-2011, 01:20 PM
Hi can anyone advise which is the best emu (cccam, gbox etc) for my humax 5400 to use as a client for c/s. Your question is not clear. If you mean if your humax can communicate with a cccam or gbox server then the asnwer is yes. Now which of those is better is again something i cannot answer, for sure cccam is the most popular.
Please also advise which firmwareUse latest firmware although for c/s older firmware will do the same. Latest firmware has extra emu options, which means using keys, nothing to do with c/s.
pmct tableYou need to understand what a pmct is before using it. The short answer is that a good pmct depends also on the cards being shared. A pmct is only good for fine tuning.

grover2000
25-02-2011, 11:38 PM
Ok I have installed the latest firmware for humax 5400 Toh v3.4 HOT v11.5a.
I now need to insert my cline n:host port username password and deskey, which is the best best CCCam software for this. I have heard that humax
cardsharing box freezes humax box.

Any help on the matter is greatly appreciated

Thank you

Grover

jimrare
26-02-2011, 01:29 AM
I now need to insert my cline n:host port username password and deskey, which is the best best CCCam software for this. I have heard that humax
cardsharing box freezes humax box.
A c line refers to a cccam server. A n line refers ta a newcamd server. Cccam has no deskey, newcamd on the other hand does. Newcamd, cccam and gbox are 3 different protocols.

Try not to hear rumours, but to understand what exactly you want. I can assure you that cccam, newcamd and gbox all work fine as long as you are not trying to connect to some public server you found on the net.

grover2000
26-02-2011, 01:34 PM
Thanks Jimrare for your help, well the story so far. After getting a cline (not public server) I am using Humax5400...[ShareMax5.41 and Plugins] and have altered the wincsc.cfg with cline and hey presto we are in. The server has connected.

The situation now is that after a minuite or so the humax freezes and I have to reset the box by switching it off and on again.

Is there a setting in Humax5400...[ShareMax5.41 and Plugins] which can be tweaked to help stop my box freezing. Also noticed that tried various sites to download ShareMax5.5 but KIS reports trogan.

As always any help on the matter is greatly appreciated

thank you

Grover

snakie
27-02-2011, 05:32 AM
Try with Fausto also and try with HSIC or SSSP from receivers menu, changing the settings also in Fausto.

grover2000
27-02-2011, 11:40 AM
By the way can anyone advise, I am getting the error "cannot find CAID for EMM=OFFF" in Humax Sharemax 5.41. How can I sort this out?

I will try Fausto. To connect do I follow this procedure?

1 Load Fausto
2 Click on "Client" tab then "Config" tab enter nline the click save
3 Click on "Manager" tab highlight nline and click on "load"
4 Click on "Serial" tab change "Serial type" to HISC and click "Connect"
5 Switch on Humax with settings Card emu cs/off/HISC/off

Any help on th ematter is greatly appreciated

Thank you

Grover

snakie
28-02-2011, 07:12 AM
on step 2, press load and start.
Have the humax turned on already with a card inside, and try with sssp first.
Put cs on priority from humax settings.
Under Serial tab you should have incoming ecm packets.

grover2000
04-03-2011, 07:11 PM
No joy with Fausto. I followed the instructions and nothing happens.

Can anyone feedback on how to sort the error "Cannot find ECM caid is set to offf" in Humax sharebox 5.41 latest program with n line in winsc.cfg.

The sinal is vidoguard.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thank you

Grover

snakie
04-03-2011, 07:58 PM
Did you try different packages on Humax?
You never received ecms?

grover2000
04-03-2011, 08:37 PM
Hi Snakie

Fusto started in HISC following previous instructions. On humax card emu cs/off/Hisc/off.

In Client Manager I get running in staus. In client processes I get connected and loaded 1 client. ECM part working fine in Serial part but not clearing any channels.

How can I edit the caid in clent manager. It is showing 0963 but actual caid 0961.

Any advice?

Grover

umgum
04-03-2011, 09:33 PM
Hi Snakie

Fusto started in HISC following previous instructions. On humax card emu cs/off/Hisc/off.

In Client Manager I get running in staus. In client processes I get connected and loaded 1 client. ECM part working fine in Serial part but not clearing any channels. Any advice?

Grover

your getting more than me

grover2000
04-03-2011, 09:56 PM
your getting more than me

Hi mate I'm running latest toh firmware 3.1 HOT 11.4b with PCMT file that came with firmware. Then running Fausto with N line on 28.2 degrees.

Grover

chicka
04-03-2011, 11:11 PM
Try this if you want to watch Bulsatcom 39E and More channels with Fausto emulator.
No need for internet connection.
All you need is a Fun Card in your Humax.(Do Not update fun card)
Pc with Fausto has to be connected to Humax with a RS232 cable.

Do Not use cleaning software on Humax. Make sure that:
1)Humax is updated with last firmware toh 11.4.(important that it is 11.4 for your particular decoder)
2)Pmct (I am using Pmct_BisTV_19guigno_2010)
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?p=786880#post78688 0
3)Good Channel list
4)and latest key-bin

-------

Install the Latest Fausto 1.45 on your Pc.

With your Humax remote control- Menu- configuration:

on
Tv/sat
on
on
on
all
off
pmct
off
on
card+cs
off
hsic
off

Start Fausto Emulator on your pc. Go to Fausto -Monitor tab. Check if Emulator is active (left mouse click and a Menu will be opened; go to Main Functions; verify if option Emulator Enabled is ticked; if not tick option because it's necessary!).

In Fausto- Monitor tab Load the KEYS.BIN file.by clicking on the Yellow folder(This is not the same key-bin you usually insert in Humax)
Use key-bin from Empb posts:(Thank you Empb)
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?p=523542 (Found in Folder "The updated keys for Diablo'")

Go to Fausto Emulator Serial tab. Be sure that inside Serial Type "HSIC" option is selected. You must select also the right COM Port, without modifying all other parameters in Settings.
Tick finally the option "Show Datas" on the left side of the Window

Click on the connect button in Fausto Seriel Tab.Now all should be OK
Move with remote control to a channel of Bulsat package on 39°E.

Picture should clear with no freezing.

grover2000
04-03-2011, 11:33 PM
The problem I have is that I have a static dish which is on the chimmeny stack.

grover

chicka
04-03-2011, 11:47 PM
The problem I have is that I have a static dish which is on the chimmeny stack.

grover

Hello grover,
If your dish is only pointing to 28.2 than there are no channels that are opening with Empbs key-bin there.
Sorry cannot help.
Maybe with ccam etc.
Chicka