PDA

View Full Version : How delete enigma from azbox?

Pultik
27-02-2011, 01:41 AM
Hi i have problem with this enigma ****. I have Azbox premium HD. I want to put my orginal setup but dont know have? :eek:

Few thing about enigma its very complicated and look like windows 95 i mean old and its very ****y.:o15::ack2:

Can someone help me please!:respect-062:

beamobhoy
27-02-2011, 09:29 AM
Hi i have problem with this enigma ****. I have Azbox premium HD. I want to put my orginal setup but dont know have? :eek:

Few thing about enigma its very complicated and look like windows 95 i mean old and its very ****y.:o15::ack2:

Can someone help me please!:respect-062:

Attitude like that doesn't get you anywhere. There are many people on these boards who have dedicated their own time to develop E2 on Azbox and are still working on it, so to call it ****y is both disrespectful and nasty. Fair play to the the team - they are doing great work for the Azbox - work that has kept my azbox from being eb@yed.

If you want to go back to original f/w then look on the right forum pages - the answer is there 50 times over.

xanadu
27-02-2011, 11:10 AM
Hi i have problem with this enigma ****.

Your first post, and it took you 5 months and then used foul language. :smash:

You should know where the search button is by now. :rofl: :rolleyes:

spaice
27-02-2011, 11:39 AM
Back from RC5 to original software?
Tell me please what is procedure?

Pultik
27-02-2011, 01:16 PM
yes i mean from RC5 to original software :)
i dont know about enigma some like some not. i have enigma 2. Maybe i have wrong Enigma on my azbox because i was watchin on youtube videos about enigma on azbox it seen very cool lokin software there but i have something very old on my azbox
Does sombady know if enigma 3 is better to use?
I was thinking about change to enigma 3 but i dont know does it be more easy to use?
My main problem is in Enigma that i dont know how i can put chanels in? I have MAZ software and Fausto but i think i do somthing wrong beacause nothing is changing

IM SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IM NOT PRO ON ENGLISH :D
Beamobhoy can you get me some links about that please?

beamobhoy
27-02-2011, 02:38 PM
Not gone to RC5 as I have no need to revert to original f/w. Is there a problem going back from RC5? have you tried azup and original f/w renamed patch.bin on a usb stick?

If your main problem with e2 is channel editing then use dreambox edit program to solve your problems. It's really easy to use. Search for it on the dreambox tools section on satpimps.

Blagi
27-02-2011, 06:38 PM
JAZUP 1.3, on this forum! Search under Hectore, he explained it, too...