PDA

View Full Version : problem or just me?

switched on box a short while ago & none of usual channels are clearing, managed to get one clear for a few seconds after rebooting set but it then reverted back to scrambled, any suggestions welcome.
regards karma :smash:

robjc66
03-03-2011, 08:57 AM
Turn the spiderbox off from the mains at the switch on the back mate then go and turn your router and modem off for 30secs. Then turn back on the router and modem and get them to connect back up again. Now go and turn the spiderbox on and leave it for a while on something like nova cinema 1.

cheers knobbie66

Turn the spiderbox off from the mains at the switch on the back mate then go and turn your router and modem off for 30secs. Then turn back on the router and modem and get them to connect back up again. Now go and turn the spiderbox on and leave it for a while on something like nova cinema 1.

cheers knobbie66

thanks m8, all ok again:-regards karma:respect-055:

TonyO
04-03-2011, 11:33 AM
When service+ or nuevoxstream dont want to work I usually follow this routine to get it going again;

first try a standby off and on again

if that doesn't work try a re-boot

still nothing clearing go into network and enter service+ menu and turn it off and exit (and save), then re-enter the menu and turn it back on again and exit, this usually gets it working again.

you can do the same for nuevoxstream it it doesn't come on as well.

Pulling the mains plug should only be a last resort if the box totally freezes up, I've fried boxes doing that before.