PDA

View Full Version : 739P Bug

Tez-Tech
10-03-2011, 02:20 AM
Hi all,
I loaded the above firmware onto my TM6900 Combo Super the day it was released but noticed a few minutes ago that it has a bug. When I decided to turn off the Radio Screen, the receiver keeps re-booting! I then noticed that in the menu where that option is, i can scroll between on and off but the words "Radio Screen" are missing! Can someone try this and post back so I don't have to go to my psychiatrist tomorrow? Thanks folks.

holmroad
10-03-2011, 02:16 PM
No mate, I'm using patch 739P and just gone into radio channels from TV ones on 10E as I happened to be on that sat - then flipped back to TV and it all went fine, so maybe your patch 739P may not have loaded on properly?
Maybe try reloading it plus the Add-On plus the latest softcam?:respect-055:

Tez-Tech
10-03-2011, 04:19 PM
Thanks m8 - tried reloading plus the patch and still the same problem although it only re-boots when I press "OK". If you press, MENU - SYSTEM SETTINGS - A/V OUTPUT SETTINGS, have a look down the very bottom where it should say "RADIO SCREEN" - you'll see on the left it is missing. Change it from "ON" to "OFF" or vice-versa and press "OK" - receiver will re-boot.

Hamrag1
10-03-2011, 04:32 PM
@Tes-Tech - I agree - just followed your instructions, and confirm that my TM also reboots

holmroad
10-03-2011, 04:44 PM
Thanks m8 - tried reloading plus the patch and still the same problem although it only re-boots when I press "OK". If you press, MENU - SYSTEM SETTINGS - A/V OUTPUT SETTINGS, have a look down the very bottom where it should say "RADIO SCREEN" - you'll see on the left it is missing. Change it from "ON" to "OFF" or vice-versa and press "OK" - receiver will re-boot.

Oh I see mate, maybe my setting is already set correctly in the first place then - but to be fair I've never even considered changing it at ANY time anyway, so cant really understand why yours was different?:respect-055:

KnockJohn
10-03-2011, 06:13 PM
I've ad my radio screen swiched off for ages - I cannot remember which was the first patch with the capability to switch it off...

In other news - I found that the recall list on 739 had an interesting thing where it reduced when going through a set of prevoiusly watched channels - and then added in one channel multiple times.

I am back on 737 at the moment as it works for C+NL (when keys are out).