PDA

View Full Version : How do I clear Bulsat with Vu+ Duo

artful
15-03-2011, 08:53 PM
cccam 2.2.1 running fine with Vix 2 Image on Vu+ Duo but can't get Bulsat to clear with any version softcam keys. Others are clearing so is this a cccam problem on the Vu+ with Bulsat.

Can anyone advise a solution - I also have a local white card in the box serving a TM6900 in another room so must work with that too.

passete
15-03-2011, 10:15 PM
CCcam don't Clear Bulsat (with keys), You need a patched Mgcamd 1.35 version !

artful
16-03-2011, 01:09 AM
CCcam don't Clear Bulsat (with keys), You need a patched Mgcamd 1.35 version !

Will mgcamd run alongside cccam and does it use the same key file. Could you please explain how to set it up. I've downloaded the patched mgcamd with mg_cf but presumably the config file needs to be modified (or maybe not) ?

jrbmw
16-03-2011, 07:11 PM
you need to install the normal version of mg cam 1.35a first then replace the bin file and config file with pinkytoos patched version then restart the cam

regards jrbmw

artful
17-03-2011, 12:38 AM
you need to install the normal version of mg cam 1.35a first then replace the bin file and config file with pinkytoos patched version then restart the cam

regards jrbmw

Thanks, I've already done that. Will mgcamd run alongside cccam which I need to serve a TM6900 in another room from the Vu+ Duo.

Also, when I installed the normal mgcamd I couldn't find a mg_cf file so wasn't sure where to put the one by pinkytoos - please advise.

Do I need to alter any settings in the mg_cf file.

jrbmw
17-03-2011, 08:01 PM
Thanks to Kargo .25 for this post.....Ladies and gentleman, proud to present you
patched mgcamd 1.35a EMU to work with Bulsat
and SoftCam.Key on Enigma2 receivers.

Tested and working on DM800 running Gemini image.

The files was patched from pinkyto0o @ dtv-bg
For any questions you can mail me
If you redistribute the file in any way, don't delete this info.

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Install an original version of mgcamd_1.35a on your receiver via the BluePanel
2. Replace the binary file /usr/bin/mgcamd_1.35a with the one from the archive
3. Run chmod 755 /usr/bin/mgcamd_1.35a
4. Replace the config file /usr/keys/mg_cfg with the one from the archive

Start/Restart mgcamd from Blue Panel.

NOTES: To avoid freezing and rebooting problems
you have to keep H: { 07 } setting in mg_cfg

The keys in the SoftCam.Key file must be in the following format:
I 0604 XX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;