PDA

View Full Version : ET9000 Picture-in-Picture

silenthilldan
20-03-2011, 08:43 PM
Hi there,

Sorry for the question, but couldn't find anything about this in the user manual...

When displaying PIP with the ET9000, how do I swap between the 2 channels with the remote control ?

For example, main channel is CH1, second channel is CH2 (small window). I want now to see CH2 as main and CH1 in the small window. How do I do this?

Thanks for any hints...

dmvito
22-03-2011, 07:38 PM
I can tell you do not see much difference from VUDUO.Po quickly switch channels and slightly better on SD channels VUDUO.Restart time detected the entire receiver and 1min 15sek,only enigma for 18sek.But it seemed time to restart the receiver depends on the image.So this may not be true.The difference is where the PiP function SD channels work 100% is still a problem with HD channels.Maybe you driver ma'm not putting this, and there.Other differences and have them not be seen in comparison with VUDUO. To Dream 800SE, 8000 I can not say because I have not had such.Incidentally, I had forgotten what a Tune failed and I remembered it, I had this problem once with the DM7000. I hope it is image and to fix what now is a big minus for Clark!

terrorman
23-03-2011, 12:58 AM
press button "0"

config button system configuracion

silenthilldan
27-03-2011, 10:57 AM
Thanks all,

When I open the PIP function for the first time, it works fine. But when I swap between the 2 windows, the small secondary window always freezes.

If I swap back the channels, the second small window always freezes.

Any hints ?