PDA

View Full Version : Servic+ Down????

Pages : [1] 2

chris B
23-03-2011, 08:18 AM
Hi,
Just checked my spider and it appears that ALL service+ is down accross all sats. FTA are working fine.
Or is it just me???:o15:

phil2009
23-03-2011, 08:32 AM
same with me - connecting ok but only fta channels

benzine
23-03-2011, 08:36 AM
Down here!

xanadu
23-03-2011, 08:40 AM
Am surprised Keith hasn't noticed yet. :rofl:

cornishlen
23-03-2011, 08:45 AM
Keith was watching the educational channels, and at this moment in time is waiting to see the optican, to restore his sight. lol.

cornishlen. :respect-055:

chris B
23-03-2011, 08:58 AM
Keith was watching the educational channels, and at this moment in time is waiting to see the optican, to restore his sight. lol.

cornishlen. :respect-055:

Nah.......
Keith's probably been up all night making his eyesight worse!!!....
That's assuming he can now input the right frequencies!!:D lol

spannersmanner
23-03-2011, 09:14 AM
down here

chris B
23-03-2011, 09:30 AM
It's times like this that you are truly grateful to Compass and the UCAS service.
But i've no doubt that Darkmen is on the case as we speak

Satcat
23-03-2011, 12:57 PM
Apparently Service + is down for maintenance.

chris B
23-03-2011, 02:42 PM
Apparently Service + is down for maintenance.

Cheers Satcat.....
Any idea of timescale???....
Darkman can normally sort this routine maintenance out before teatime??:respect-059:

liaqatali
23-03-2011, 04:44 PM
all dowm service+ channel

Ghostleader
23-03-2011, 06:02 PM
I'll just need to make do with my 10 channel JSC card, Cyfra+ HD & N-Sport cards then!:D:respect-054:

eddieaok
23-03-2011, 06:17 PM
Down Here

Ed

5-15PM

mack
23-03-2011, 07:13 PM
hi,
has this hapened before ?
as a few friends of mine are concerned it
has gone the same way as the other boxes we all know about...

chris B
23-03-2011, 07:26 PM
hi,
has this hapened before ?
as a few friends of mine are concerned it
has gone the same way as the other boxes we all know about...

Mack,
If this is regular routine maintenance as suggested above, then we have nothing to worry about.
Normally this can take upto a day based on past experience.
However, that said, it would be nice to hear from Darkman or an admin member to allay any concerns.

BRUTUS
23-03-2011, 07:44 PM
MESSAGE FROM THE BOARD:

Service+ is currently down.
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.
Please stand by.

keith mawer
23-03-2011, 07:59 PM
HIYA YES ITS ME!!!!!!!!!!
YES i noticed that also and thought it was my receiver!!!!!!
can someone help plzzzzzzz
my calender says year 1858 and time 0114 am and i just cant get the correct year 2011 to stay after i exit!!!

chris B
23-03-2011, 07:59 PM
MESSAGE FROM THE BOARD:

Please stand by.

The oracle has spoken........right on cue :respect-040:
Thank you Brutus :respect-054:

dOOds
23-03-2011, 08:04 PM
Have u pressed save keith? hehe..

zcar
23-03-2011, 08:07 PM
Picked a good time in my eyes.....no football this evening...:)

Satcat
23-03-2011, 08:11 PM
KEITH. Change GMT On to On and it should set the correct time and date automatically. And this weekend dont forget to change Summer Time to On

chris B
23-03-2011, 08:15 PM
my calender says year 1858 and time 0114 am and i just cant get the correct year 2011 to stay after i exit!!!

Keith,
Are you sure that you actually own a spiderbox and not a time machine??? :D

maggie
23-03-2011, 08:35 PM

hi kieth, i did the same, thought i was going to have to send the box back!! panis stations!
then i checked on here!
hope it comes back soon, i'm missing *house*!!
cheers
maggie:grouphug:

keith mawer
23-03-2011, 08:36 PM
i did a factory reset and re loaded the channels..NOW OK..
ATT SAT CAT,,,,,,,,,,

"KEITH. Change GMT On to On and it should set the correct time and date automatically
THATS THE PROBLEM IT DIDNT,,,..
may be a gliche someware..
as soon as i did a factory reset, ( re set ucas etc/channel list) was ok,.

grin2
23-03-2011, 09:36 PM
are you sure youve not travelled back to 1858 in the delorean. check outside.

drunkenduncan
23-03-2011, 10:59 PM
mmm interesting.....

johnhenry
23-03-2011, 11:45 PM
keith m8 if you alter your clock to British summer time tonight you can be ahead of the game now that will be a first, you could even tell us on the forum an hour before us all that sevice plus is down but remember m8 it will only work until we catch up on Saturday night. :chinese-bow-005:

markinstien
24-03-2011, 01:09 AM
I am standing by and nowts hapnin!

Ray(str)
24-03-2011, 01:17 AM
Stop Rattling on about Keith for gods sake! (Hi m8 By the way, Hope your'e well)

Iv'e got MEGGA problems: It's 12.13! and "13" unlucky for some is a bloody understatement! - OUR LASS has just said "yer Spiderbox in't working" is that right? I said yeh, it's buggered luv' to which she replied "You'll be coming to bed early then"?

Bastard!!!!!!!!!! this is VERY INCONVENIANT.....come on Darkman, sort it m8!

This is the end of the world! - - - Well, it is for me anyway!

Regards,
Ray(str):smash::smash::smash:

keith mawer
24-03-2011, 01:23 AM
commom Ray.. gosh your a wee bit impatient m8!,,,
and thanks im fine ,, well i think so

benzine
24-03-2011, 08:35 AM
Still nothing! I can't get 39 E because of obstruction & have no idea how to
start with c***m. I need to get to grips with it or I have another Freesat
box.

spannersmanner
24-03-2011, 09:08 AM
it is at times like this that we should remember how geatfull we should be to Darkman and co

FOX
24-03-2011, 09:27 AM
To the Admin guys: Any information is very much appreciated. Is this to do with the server being down? bieng blocked? server changed? When do you expect to have the service back? ------ Thaks

maggie
24-03-2011, 09:51 AM
patience is a virtue!!
maggie

Friendly-Face
24-03-2011, 10:40 AM
Heheheh finaly the Spiderbox has packed up for one or 2 days and this happends

@ FOX what has the admins got to do with Spiderbox, i think it is best to wait and see what will happend. Stange thing is where is DM when we need him the most, does anyone that is near DM or his team give us some light here.

FOX
24-03-2011, 10:46 AM
Heheheh finaly the Spiderbox has packed up for one or 2 days and this happends

@ FOX what has the admins got to do with Spiderbox, i think it is best to wait and see what will happend. Stange thing is where is DM when we need him the most, does anyone that is near DM or his team give us some light here.

Service+ Admin. i.e. DM and co.

let concentrate on getting back the service+. Any news is very much appreciated. Thanks

TonyO
24-03-2011, 10:50 AM
NuevoXstream still working well, my box is nearly a year old so it uses a lot of nuevo.

holmroad
24-03-2011, 11:23 AM
NuevoXstream still working well, my box is nearly a year old so it uses a lot of nuevo.

Thats great for you and the other 'original' Spiderbox owners Tony mate - as long as it truly DOES prevail once they cotton on to it - so enjoy while you can mate!!:respect-055:

PS: Seriously I do genuinely hope it DOES get sorted out though all you Spider owners!

keith mawer
24-03-2011, 11:38 AM
but you dont have a spider receiver Holmroad emmmmmm!!!!!!

Franner
24-03-2011, 11:44 AM
nuevoXstream working perfect for me to here. Regards Franner.

chopper1
24-03-2011, 11:46 AM
if the rumours i heard are true (and i think the're rubbish) it could be curtains

holmroad
24-03-2011, 11:56 AM
but you dont have a spider receiver Holmroad emmmmmm!!!!!!

Keith mate, you of ALL people should know you don't have to actually HAVE something not to be interested in it?
Surely the whole point of this HAPPY forum is to freely post about whatever subject we want - within reason of course - and having had D2Mac decoders, Echostars, Manhattans, Technomates, Sly boxes over the past twenty years or more Keith, are you telling me that we cant share views on whichever receivers we like - aren't YOU still interested in other receivers even if you have your Spiderbox mate?
I rest my case fellow enthusiasts!:respect-055::bravo-009:

keith mawer
24-03-2011, 12:07 PM
accept ya post Holmroad. I admit defeat

cornishlen
24-03-2011, 12:14 PM
The good old days of the fortec innovative come back to me today.

cornishlen.

chris B
24-03-2011, 12:24 PM
MESSAGE FROM THE BOARD:

Please stand by.

Hi Brutus,
Any news from the team on the progress (or lack of??) would be most welcome...
I appreciate that no news is good news at times of concern, but I think most spider owners would welcome an honest update........be it good or bad???
I guess that the lack of admin posts suggests that the team are still working on it and haven't given up as yet?
But any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Chris

Locoman
24-03-2011, 01:55 PM
There is a rumour going round on another forum that DM use is, Ger****** forum that it not down because of maintainance but more serious than that, due T.Stan**** ( i hope this only a rumour)

satwyn
24-03-2011, 02:02 PM
just fired up the protec that will do the job for now

holmroad
24-03-2011, 02:20 PM
There is a rumour going round on another forum that DM use is, Ger****** forum that it not down because of maintainance but more serious than that, due T.Stan**** ( i hope this only a rumour)

Not too sure exactly what you mean here mate?:respect-055:

DaveB
24-03-2011, 02:27 PM
Sorry guys.

I have just ordered a Spiderbox.

It is therefore a certainty that it is f****d.

Locoman
24-03-2011, 03:16 PM
I might get my knuckles rapped but here goes, Geronimos Den
say's he has been caught by the trading standards

mb63
24-03-2011, 03:37 PM
I hear trading standards have raided *****s shop. This is from a vefy reliable source.

nevbrand
24-03-2011, 03:40 PM
I did a slight detour earlier today past the Al*** shop in Willesden Lane, - I'm afraid to say it's barred & shuttered, - doesn't look at all good to me.

chris B
24-03-2011, 03:41 PM
I might get my knuckles rapped but here goes, Geronimos Den
say's he has been caught by the trading standards

Locoman,
I'm not sure of my facts, but I thought the operation for this set uo is in Albania?
If so, then Trading Standards cannot touch them because they are outside the EU jurisdiction.
But I could bee wrong on this??:confused:

miguel89
24-03-2011, 03:57 PM
Where can i find a list of available channels on nuovoxstream??
Hope everything works out for them but the situation doesnt sound too good.

Barney
24-03-2011, 03:59 PM
maybbe it was a sinister plot by teknomate trying to extract some measure of revenge on Darkman ?
deffo no response from a l s a t ... my sister has been ringing thier number but thier phone is dead .
she also mentioned there was a " b o m b " scare in Harrow recently aswell dunno if that is related somehow to closure of Darkmans shop ?
but news is very grim and my sister says she'll try going over to wilsden rd to see if shop is open tommorrow .
bad news about service+ tho' looks like its the end for spider users incl. myself :eek::eek::confused:

time to fire up the good old reliable Dreambox again ...:sifone:

------
Barney

nml
24-03-2011, 04:02 PM
I disconnected from the network and switched off at the mains yesterday morning.
Dreambox and TM 6900 dusted off, if I can remember how to use them.

nml

chris B
24-03-2011, 04:06 PM
maybbe it was a sinister plot by teknomate trying to extract some measure of revenge on Darkman ?
deffo no response from a l s a t ... my sister has been ringing thier number but thier phone is dead .
she also mentioned there was a " b o m b " scare in Harrow recently aswell dunno if that is related somehow to closure of Darkmans shop ?
but news is very grim and my sister says she'll try going over to wilsden rd to see if shop is open tommorrow .
bad news about service+ tho' looks like its the end for spider users incl. myself :eek::eek::confused:

time to fire up the good old reliable Dreambox again ...:sifone:

------
Barney

Barney,
I went straight from Technomate to Spider and don't know too much about any other boxes.
I'm assuming Linux and Dreambox are both card sharing?
What would you recommend to replace spider if gone, and which is the easiest to set up and most reliable option?

passete
24-03-2011, 04:18 PM
Barney,
I went straight from Technomate to Spider and don't know too much about any other boxes.
What would you recommend to replace spider if gone, and which is the easiest to set up and most reliable option?

buy a Subscription card, and find some mates to do cs in quality way !

This is what i'm doing since years, and no Black screen here !

satwyn
24-03-2011, 04:36 PM
Barney,
What would you recommend to replace spider if gone, and which is the easiest to set up and most reliable option? the protec is still going strong similar to the spider and easy to setup

Barney
24-03-2011, 04:43 PM
Dm600s would be a good choice or if you really wanna stick with Tmate then Tm500super or if you can afford Dm500HD or wait for the New Dm7020HD it just takes a little reading and persiverance but once going as passete says there is no limits and no black screens .
but best to wait for official word on Service+ b4 doing anything it may return or may be gone for good along with a l s a t and thier shop hard to tell at the min but there is deffo some serious Legal problems thats for definite .
------
Barney

jason32
24-03-2011, 05:04 PM
The doubters have started over @ Darkmans, people have been telephoning

not answering.....rumour has it that Darkman has done a runner with all

the profits....watch this space.....jason32:bravo-009::respect-040:

cornishlen
24-03-2011, 05:10 PM
Theres going to be a flood of spiderboxes for sale soon, now they have become this famous, everyone will not want one.

cornishlen.

dave859
24-03-2011, 05:12 PM

This would make a great film:respect-040:

john.dat
24-03-2011, 05:18 PM

Thats a new one - more likely Rupeeee's Gorrilla's got a court order and had it closed . ;)

mrman
24-03-2011, 05:27 PM
Why is everyone so negative im sure all will be revealed soon enough. Nuevox still working for some members so that must be a good thing.

jason32
24-03-2011, 05:56 PM
@ Mrman,

I am not a doubter m8,I have a Spiderbox, I am just telling you what I have

read.....It is strange though two days down for maintenence ????

Perhaps he has gone on holiday!!! jason32:iagree::bravo-009:

john.dat
24-03-2011, 05:57 PM
Why is everyone so negative im sure all will be revealed soon enough. Nuevox still working for some members so that must be a good thing.

Service+ and NeuVostream = 2 differant servers in diff' locations ;)

maggie
24-03-2011, 05:59 PM
read on another board, that the al*at shop in london has been closed down by police, looks like its been raided, they said there were loads of stuff being taken out, looked like spider boxes,. how true this is i don't know, just what i read
maggie

jason32
24-03-2011, 06:25 PM
Hello,

On another note it would be nice to hear from Mr Darkman on this subject,

he is a regular visitor on here and out of decency why does'nt he say

something, he has after all said enough in the past regarding the product

jason32:iagree::respect-040:

ming
24-03-2011, 06:37 PM
Maybe he is not in a position to!! (only allowed 1 phone call). How prominant is ***** in the spiderbox setup? Even if they have been shut down how would this affect the service.

joel1993
24-03-2011, 06:39 PM
IF service gift has gone? new to this how can i still get footie to work of spider box

Satcat
24-03-2011, 06:48 PM
Good news, I've got Nuevoxstream, so still have a few channels.
Bad news, It expires tomorrow. :banghead:

^^COMPASS^^
24-03-2011, 07:02 PM
Service+ will be back.
The fire and the subsequent removal of the stock from the ***** shop until repairs are made have nothing whatsoever to do with the problems being experienced with service+ which is of course not located there.

The news I have is that the server and database will have to be rebuilt from scratch and new measures put in place to prevent interference from hackers, enemies, and competitors.

Full service will not be restored immediately, and the beginning of the restoration of service+ may take a bit of time - more than just a few days unfortunately, but ultimately nobody will lose out on the 12-month gift.

Service+ will begin to be restored when the preliminary work is done and it will start with a few channels, building up progressively again like it has done since the beginning. A new patch will then be issued with even more security features.

Service+ has survived smaller assaults, and as they say "what doesn't kill us makes us stronger!"

Now, as I've said before - Service+ is down for Maintenance and normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.
Please stand by.

Regards compass

jason32
24-03-2011, 07:10 PM
Hello again, sorry duplicate post.........

regards jason32:respect-040:

chris B
24-03-2011, 07:12 PM
Hi Guys,
I have just found this post on a sister site...

"Sorry, am not trying to take his place but i know people are so desperate on here for info ...so here is what he recently posted on *****..

Originally Posted by <<Anrakh****
Look, I'm passing on the information I have and that's all I can do.
Server maintenance was needed as something is blocking service+
I don't know what, I don't have that information and nobody else has any more information at this time.
When the problems get fixed, then we'll know when they'll be fixed. It's impossible to give a time frame for a fix when we don't know what's causing the disruption.
I won't post here again until I have something to pass on to the members.

So let's hope for the best and wait for more updates... "

Still leaves us with a little hope that it may be resolved....

captainglassback
24-03-2011, 07:14 PM
IF service gift has gone? new to this how can i still get footie to work of spider box
Until Service+ returns you can point your dish at 39E. You box is doubtless patched + softcam.

ming
24-03-2011, 07:18 PM
I hope this is the case but if so why has it took so long to let people know whats going on. I am of course glad of all the hard work the team does but a quick post 2 days ago would have been nice and saved everybody a lot of worry.

BRUTUS
24-03-2011, 07:51 PM
Hi Brutus,
Any news from the team on the progress (or lack of??) would be most welcome...
I appreciate that no news is good news at times of concern, but I think most spider owners would welcome an honest update........be it good or bad???
I guess that the lack of admin posts suggests that the team are still working on it and haven't given up as yet?
But any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Chris

Thanks Chris,
for obvious reasons (which can not be disclosed here on open forum), service+ has to be shut down to tighteen the security level.
It will be back as soon as we have the all clear.
Spiderbox is more than Service+ only, please appreciate the fact that is was just a gift that was supposed to last 12 months only originally.
People out there are taking huge risks to keep it running over the 12 months, please appreciate it and I know most, yes MOST of the people here do appreciate it.
Thanks

keith mawer
24-03-2011, 07:52 PM
and why is the shop boarded up!.

well just read earlier

BRUTUS
24-03-2011, 08:07 PM
Hello again, sorry duplicate post.........

regards jason32:respect-040:

@Jason,
any reason to be happy with the situation???

Strange, very strange....

asasas
24-03-2011, 08:07 PM
if thats a " FAT LADY " bigin too sing? :grouphug:

dOOds
24-03-2011, 08:08 PM
Stop you getting in Keith...hehe...

keith mawer
24-03-2011, 08:15 PM
your pic is scary dood!!!!
will invite you to me wedding heee

satwyn
24-03-2011, 08:27 PM
Thanks Chris,
for obvious reasons (which can not be disclosed here on open forum), service+ has to be shut down to tighteen the security level.
It will be back as soon as we have the all clear.
Spiderbox is more than Service+ only, please appreciate the fact that is was just a gift that was supposed to last 12 months only originally.
People out there are taking huge risks to keep it running over the 12 months, please appreciate it and I know most, yes MOST of the people here do appreciate it.
Thankshuge risks huge returns money talks nothing is done for free

joany
24-03-2011, 08:28 PM
your pic is scary dood!!!!
will invite you to me wedding heee

Hey Keith - You got yourself a Thai bride lined up??

kmc
24-03-2011, 08:29 PM
and why is the shop boarded up!.

well just read earlier

boarded up because of a fire.
regards
kmc

holmroad
24-03-2011, 08:29 PM
I personally feel that trying NOT to speculate and maintaining a strong control with patience and restraint is called for in this most unfortunate situation - since I'm quite certain all will be revealed when the time is right - and I honestly can't see that being much longer!:respect-055:

dOOds
24-03-2011, 08:30 PM
Keith & ting tong http://i56.tinypic.com/28k3of9.gif

jason32
24-03-2011, 09:07 PM
@ BRUTUS,

In answer to your sarcastic question, I inadvertantly posted exactly the

same post as COMPASS,I therefore deleted it as a duplicate post.....

I hope that answers your sarcastic question.....jason32

:iagree::confused:

RABBY
24-03-2011, 09:13 PM
Not been on the scene for about 6 days ?? On 13 East [ ALL WORKING ]:D

BRUTUS
24-03-2011, 10:12 PM

Sarcastic? Spreading rumours is that what you get pay for???
And yes you seem very happy in your post above...that is the sarcasm.

Please stop it NOW!
Many spiderboxes out there are still running somoothly.
Hey people, enjoy!

satpaul
25-03-2011, 08:19 AM
Ordered 6 Spiderboxes Friday 3 9000 3 combo's will I get them?

satwyn
25-03-2011, 08:53 AM
Ordered 6 Spiderboxes Friday 3 9000 3 combo's will I get them?do you still want them maybe a refund would be better

BRUTUS
25-03-2011, 08:59 AM
If all the silly things we hear here were true, i sincerely do beleive that their forum will have been down by now, don't you?????
THINK!

satpaul
25-03-2011, 09:03 AM
Paid on my credit card will contact them today did send emails, If the shop had burnt down they would'nt they still be able to answer emails?

barrysat
25-03-2011, 09:16 AM
hi guys

i have thousands channels,
pay with mate simple.
39,28,23,19,16,13,7,9,10,4/5,1w:respect-053 ,12,15,18,30, :bowing-036:

techmate
25-03-2011, 10:25 AM
hi guys dont know why people are worried i have never used the gift.
i am on a c**d share and have lots open.
if one door closes there ia allways another open.
spider is a great box to help guys to go on to c**d share.
ok s+ is down but will get sorted by dm and team.
regards tm

pauldoherty
25-03-2011, 10:30 AM
Hi All,

All very interesting with a mixture of people wanting to keep the faith and those who believe that maybe what people say about DM is true. Me - at the minute I am choosing to believe that the servers have failed and service+ will need completely rebuilt, only time will tell.

However, I do not agree with the arguement that the gift is solely a bonus - it may well be a "bonus", but I know I would not own a Spiderbox if it wasn't for the (advertised unlimited) gift. At this stage, I will just be grateful to see it back.

Learning
25-03-2011, 10:41 AM
Bing Bong!!

@ barrysat

well done for you and your m8 but this is a thread about service+ and not c/s
this applies to others too that are jumping in with their own c/s submissions. If you wish to promote your good fortune in response to any unconfirmed speculation over the spiderbox service+ please start your own thread in the appropriate section.

Thank you.

Learning
25-03-2011, 10:56 AM
Bing Bong!!!

@pauldoherty

Never ever buy an stb on the basis of giveaways. Always look beyond that to what other benefits the box has to offer you if and when any support dies for it. The sat scene is littered with utopian offerings long dead after a short lifespan. You makes a choice and pays your money.
This is not a personal attack but advice to you and those others that may think what is on offer lasts forever they dont, no matter the promises. See threads regarding the demise of TM support as an example.
If you read Brutus he has given reason to believe things will be resolved however he also says the "gift" was just that.

Thank you

Personally as far as im concerned Its a beautiful morning down here in sunny hants and im off for a walk across the fields.
Live long and prosper m8s

keith mawer
25-03-2011, 11:47 AM
i also think the 9000hd i got recently has been very good,,,
to be honest however ,, its sad not a word from darkman himself..
just hope warever he is!! he is fine.

holmroad
25-03-2011, 11:57 AM

I totally agree with you Keith mate, a word would certainly go down very well with all the doubters and worried people?:respect-055:

kooozy
25-03-2011, 12:09 PM
also own 3 of these and never used the "gift" theres no need for it with the ability to allow nlines ;)

decent enough box easy to use and at the end of the day the gift may come back it may not but it was a "gift" and sometimes people take "gifts" back or sometimes they dont work anymore.....

tigertimtim
25-03-2011, 12:42 PM
also own 3 of these and never used the "gift" theres no need for it with the ability to allow nlines ;)

decent enough box easy to use and at the end of the day the gift may come back it may not but it was a "gift" and sometimes people take "gifts" back or sometimes they dont work anymore.....

lol not every 1 is interested in cs, a lot of us got into the hobby so we wouldnt ave 2 give money 2 Murdoch anyway;]
getting a sub to Sly to join a cs ring defeats the whole point of the hobby for me;]

kegnkiwi
25-03-2011, 06:09 PM
Tigertimtim, the spiderbox is an out and out cardshare box no other way to look at it.. It's no hobby when all you do is plug the box in and do nothing else.

No word from darkman probably used his one and only call calling his lawyer. Lol

glenviewjf
25-03-2011, 06:14 PM
Tigertimtim, the spiderbox is an out and out cardshare box no other way to look at it.. It's no hobby when all you do is plug the box in and do nothing else.

No word from darkman probably used his one and only call calling his lawyer. Lol

Totally agree m8... And a hobby is where you actually do something, spiderbox is easy and there is a load of people crying over the service+ being down, yet it has capabilities much wider than service+ which you are going to have to come to terms with when the gift actually does go!!...

Spiderbox is a c/s reciever and the gift/service+ is a lazy mans c/s...

Gas to see people distancing themselves from CS and still using a spider with the service+....

Lmao @ your Darkman comment! :bravo-009:

pauldoherty
25-03-2011, 07:11 PM
Totally agree m8... And a hobby is where you actually do something, spiderbox is easy and there is a load of people crying over the service+ being down, yet it has capabilities much wider than service+ which you are going to have to come to terms with when the gift actually does go!!...

Spiderbox is a c/s reciever and the gift/service+ is a lazy mans c/s...

Gas to see people distancing themselves from CS and still using a spider with the service+....

Lmao @ your Darkman comment! :bravo-009:

Maybe because it is a lazy man's c/s box was the reason I bought it.:D

Perhaps you could point me in the right direction of where to start when it comes to c/s - anywhere I look you either don't get the info in layman terms or else you are not allowed to talk about it. I class myself as technical, so I just need a prod in the right direction.

Regarding this current service+ issue, I think it is the not knowing that is pi@@ing people off??

kegnkiwi
25-03-2011, 07:48 PM
Paul,

Forum rules have to be obayed thats why chat is oftern restricted, but in simple terms without breaking the rules. Google cccam + servers, it will give you many options. How you decide to go is up to you. Once you have your line input info into the box via the remote and your done. Which ever way you go its going to cost somewhere along the lines. :respect-055:

chris B
25-03-2011, 08:33 PM

Well said Keith....
Although it's frustrating for us all, the biggest concern should be around Darkman's welfare, because without him we would not have enjoyed the excellent package in the first place....
So let's all hope that he is well and not too deep in it!!!
What are you doing then buddy, regarding going forward??

mister-t
25-03-2011, 08:55 PM
it seems very strange that darkman has not himself answered any of the posts regarding what is going on,on this board or many of the other boards
as when someone would criticise the spider he was very quick to reply
now i am not complaining far from it,had my spider nearly a year and been very happy with it,but would be helpfull if the man himself would just tell everyone what is really going on,if service+ aint going to return then fine
just tell people,then people can look at alternative ways of viewing channels.
what he has achieved in the last year has been very much appreciated by myself and countless other spider users and for that i am very greatfull

mister-t

raul
25-03-2011, 09:09 PM
it seems very strange that darkman has not himself answered any of the posts ....
pretty hard to do write something like this, don't you agree :)

Learning
25-03-2011, 09:13 PM
@kegnkiwi
It's no hobby when all you do is plug the box in and do nothing else.

or when we just add clines and pay up . Some are happy to let others do what they dont wish to or are not confident to do. Either way c/s cannot by any stretch of the imagination be called a hobby.

glenviewjf
25-03-2011, 09:18 PM
@kegnkiwi

or when we just add clines and pay up . Some are happy to let others do what they dont wish to or are not confident to do. Either way c/s cannot by any stretch of the imagination be called a hobby.

Why pay??...

C/S is a "hobby" and should be a two way thing...

Pay S**vers will ruin everything eventually...

Stay clear of them and get your own card!

rkbuttoo
25-03-2011, 10:03 PM
Free gift for every box

just when I had nearly ... made up my mind to get the damm box!!:smash::smash:

ChorleyMatt
25-03-2011, 10:14 PM
The spider always included certain 'features' as a gift, indeed, when I got mine in early 2010 it was pretty clear this gift was for a limited period and I really think people should stop all the hysteria over it. It's a fine box for the money and capable in many areas, the absence of the gift - temporary or otherwise - is not the end of it all. You get nothing for nothing in this world, every now and then you have to put something in before you can reap the benefits.

eddieaok
25-03-2011, 10:16 PM
Just bought one and managed to watch the grand total of 4 films

scallywag
25-03-2011, 10:49 PM
From ***************
Ok so its back to the satellites again...

I'm hoping to pick up a Dreambox 500 somewhere cheap enough and am wondering does this box recieve packages by using keys like back in the good old days or has it to be Card sharing??

I've been looking in the tutorials but can't find anything...

Any kind of help would be much appreciated

glenviewjf

Yes you are great mate.About a year ago that.I know fook all about the lad but I cannot be arsed to go around looking for something on him as he has ****ed off your mate.18 months ago ie 6 months befoe this I knew fook all about cs but ask me now. 18 months ago I knew fook all about cs but ask me about cams and cams then.Your point is sh1te.

joany
25-03-2011, 11:27 PM
@kegnkiwi

Maybe some people just want cheap tv. It's not a crime NOT to be a satellite geek!

scallywag
25-03-2011, 11:36 PM
Thing is Manic, some people have only just started on cs / ip type boxes. There are a whole host of us who are old school. Now here is the point . Though 12 month ago someone like me would have no clue on linux or ip boxes but coz we have ben about we ask questions that help us to understand and if we ask that qustion 12 months ago you really would not expect than lobbed in your face

wellwell
25-03-2011, 11:47 PM
well i always thought this site was more like mates,ie people always willin to help
I have only had cams an cards etc
was gonna buy a spiderbox ,think i`ll wait now
BUT i know when i get one all the help i need will be right here

chelseaboy
26-03-2011, 12:08 AM
Oh well the spiders down, ive just dusted the old protek down and its auto updated, its a gamble when you buy these recievers, the spiders been a cracking buy for myself.

People moan but when these things come out a lot of people start faffing around and dont buy one, my advice to people is wait until a reciever comes out, see what it can do then buy asap if it is any good.

Spiderboxes have been out for well over a year probably nearly 2 and the gift was free, it might come back, i had a bad time when i first bought my protek.

The people that make me laugh are the ones who buy things without even knowing what they can do, and then they have the cheek to moan aboth them after for example the diablo 2.

terry l
26-03-2011, 01:07 AM
I ain't going there m8..

basilyoung
26-03-2011, 01:33 AM
Just a thought,

I for one, at times have had a few run ins with DM, how ever, love him, or hate him, he has helped a lot of peeps get more fore there ££, with some thing to watch, with out the need to be Einstein

One thing for sure, DM will be back, at least I hope so, but bet this has cost him big time

which brings me to my point,

how many "gift" users, will there be willing to assist his probrable losses, ie, donate a thank you, which might help him recover, you never know, he may even be a little freindlier in the future

joany
26-03-2011, 06:07 AM
Darkman can now change his nickname to Jailman.

This crass statement seems a bit premature. Until the dust settles NOBODY will know the outcome of this event. Even if there have been raids and charges have been made then remember every man is innocent until proved guilty.
I'd be very careful before making slanderous comments or even insinuating remarks about anyone here. least of all DM. I for one hope that he is in the clear and may continue to provide the great service (Notwithstanding the excellent service offered by our own sponsor - Goldwafers) he provided to me a couple of years ago.

I was never a supporter of the spiderbox and way it was rammed down our throats the first 6 months after launch but DM is one of our own and I wish him well.

chris B
26-03-2011, 06:31 AM
This crass statement seems a bit premature. Until the dust settles NOBODY will know the outcome of this event. Even if there have been raids and charges have been made then remember every man is innocent until proved guilty.
I'd be very careful before making slanderous comments or even insinuating remarks about anyone here. least of all DM. I for one hope that he is in the clear and may continue to provide the great service (Notwithstanding the excellent service offered by our own sponsor - Goldwafers) he provided to me a couple of years ago.

I was never a supporter of the spiderbox and way it was rammed down our throats the first 6 months after launch but DM is one of our own and I wish him well.

Well said Joany,
Too many p*ss takers on here, all forgetting who has given us this great service at top value for money...
And as already been said, the spider has far greater ability than service+ alone.

kery
26-03-2011, 08:19 AM
:respect-055:Its not good that there is no word or statement from dm or the team to clear this up all the rummor boys are haveing agreat time with this and its just what they wanted lets hope we just get word from the powers to be to clear whats going on at the moment would be great to have it back but at the end of the day we still have a good cheap box that can do so much been in this game for years since d2 mac and iomega card things come and go thats the way it is so lets hope it gets sorted if not we move on

jason32
26-03-2011, 08:50 AM
Hello,

Apparently Mr Darkman is away on buisness in Asia, what you people have to

realise that they do not have computers in Asia, so that is the reason he

has not responded to all of this......sources say and I quote he will respond

when he comes from dreaming up another scam on his trip to Asia....

I somehow can smell a 'rat' here....dont know if anyone agrees with me....

jason32:iagree::respect-040:

satpaul
26-03-2011, 08:59 AM
Does anybody know what day the fire was and has aybody been outside the shop to see if there is any signs of a fire?

dOOds
26-03-2011, 10:46 AM
If he is in asia then he will be in Korea where all the patches etc come from..Ive not even moaned once that the gift has gone.Cant be arsed to tell the truth..It has taught me alot i must admit..Also sitting back you get to see how rude some people can be.just asking for simple help could get it rammed down ya throat..(not here)

Anyway where's Keith...I need to cheer up a bit!! lol

nevbrand
26-03-2011, 10:50 AM
@ Satpaul

As I mentioned in post No. 55, the shop was closed and shuttered when I passed it on Wednesday 23rd. (and not boarded up as was misquoted by someone subsequently). No obvious sign of a fire, but then I wasn't looking for anything like that, it hadn't been suggested at that point.

john.dat
26-03-2011, 11:03 AM
If he is in asia then he will be in Korea where all the patches etc come from..Ive not even moaned once that the gift has gone.Cant be arsed to tell the truth..It has taught me alot i must admit..Also sitting back you get to see how rude some people can be.just asking for simple help could get it rammed down ya throat..(not here)

Anyway where's Keith...I need to cheer up a bit!! lol

Me - same boat as you and no bellyaching from me either - disappointed, yes but there are things you can do for yourself or with a little help from your friends eg good Info .The S/Box is versatile......but perhaps some can't be arsed to go explore (not here of course ;) )

And yes, where is Keith :sifone:

PS-Update, DM is having a breakfast meeting with Ban Ki-moon to sort the problem

jason32
26-03-2011, 11:58 AM
@ Markstein,

Thats the joke m8, thats his excuse can you really believe that excuse...

just remember all the posts regarding his beloved spiderbox in the past

where he is always 'bumping his gums' about the product.

Dont get me wrong I have a spiderbox for just 4 months and cant wait for

service + to be up and running...but I would not hold your breath...jason32

john.dat
26-03-2011, 12:03 PM
I don't expect Service+ to be back for obvious reasons (to me anyway)

Whether something arrives in place of....but different, who knows and for Free, unlikely - folks need to get real ;)

Bazza1974
26-03-2011, 12:21 PM
My hunch at the mo is that the shop got raided and the 5-0 found the server there. DM has been nicked, hence he can't respond to requests on here or other boards.
Just a hunch and I hope it's not true..

simon 2003
26-03-2011, 12:31 PM
day trippers will have to learn about the sat game ,as stated many times most of us on here have got loads of old hardware ,cards ,receivers ,proggrammers,cams ,all now mostly useless thats once opened those most sought after packages,nothing in this game is set in stone even in modern times with C/S which essentially spiderbox is on a mass scale it was always going to end at some point as the authorities are too on top these days and service+ was hardly kept quiet,also was always touted as a GIFT (you dont pay for it )so no comebacks albeit in what appears to be quite a capable good value box even without this,

traveller
26-03-2011, 12:32 PM
If I used gift then I would be very worried about the plod coming round and having to go down the station to answer questions. So pack your suitcases just in case.

john.dat
26-03-2011, 12:46 PM
My hunch at the mo is that the shop got raided and the 5-0 found the server there. DM has been nicked, hence he can't respond to requests on here or other boards.
Just a hunch and I hope it's not true..

I agree but must add that I wish him and his Family all the very best :respect-055:

dOOds
26-03-2011, 12:49 PM
Server would be no where near the shop,come on guys they aint that stupid..Prob not even in Europe...

john.dat
26-03-2011, 12:50 PM
If I used gift then I would be very worried about the plod coming round and having to go down the station to answer questions. So pack your suitcases just in case.

Yes, that could be a worry, all the paperwork (soft copy or hard copy, it don't matter) will more than likely kept in the shop :eek:

simon 2003
26-03-2011, 12:55 PM
Yes, that could be a worry, all the paperwork (soft copy or hard copy, it don't matter) will more than likely kept in the shop :eek:

i wouldnt worry about that would be a logistical nightmare and a simple plea of ignorance would counter anything IMO

john.dat
26-03-2011, 01:01 PM
Server would be no where near the shop,come on guys they aint that stupid..Prob not even in Europe...

Neuvostream I think you are right, as for Service+ could well have been in the back of the shop because at times, when it fell over, DM & Staff-guys fixed it - but not sure it really matters, having a Server in another country pumping out illegal content / data just takes a little longer for the EU authorities to get their act together .If outside UK / EU, still the 'long arm reaches' but takes even more time .If the server was in S Korea, to many nodes to pass through ...IMO ;)

Anrakh
26-03-2011, 01:03 PM
The service+ server is not in the UK.

Learning
26-03-2011, 01:04 PM
To add my sixpenneth what ever has happened I suspect it has caught DM on the hop too, It was only 21/3/2011 that he added another bonus this is not the action of a man about to close up and do a runner. Even allowing for a bust he would be out on bail within a day if not hours. This would have been posted by others close to him somewhere. There are those that say he should at least post about his situation, but since two of his "close supporters?" have given reasons for the dropout anything else unless posted by him alone about his situation is pure speculation. So my humble advice to all is stop holding your breath, get on with your lives, and move on to newer pastures as only time will give the answers you search for.

h8tp://www.wbtimes.co.uk/home/e-edition might help with answers in time for those that need closure.
A cursory glance shows nothing to me to indicate plods involvement.

Learning
26-03-2011, 01:13 PM
Unless pc 49 was on your settee at the alleged time of viewing I wouldnt worry about it.and there is a factory reset button.
And those recorded dvds were bought off a chinaman no doubt.

jamesjay
26-03-2011, 01:24 PM
The service+ server is not in the UK.

Can you not throw some light on what as happened and end all this speculation:respect-055:

jason32
26-03-2011, 01:29 PM
@Anrakh,

Thats a very short and non-speculitive statement, you are close to DM

can you not be a bit more expletive and give us spiderbox supporters

some more advice on to what exactly is going on here..... or are you

also in the dark regarding this issue.....jason32:iagree:

scallywag
26-03-2011, 02:01 PM
Why do you have to be informed?

Probably something to do with him having a service which though a gift he feels he bought the box because of the gift and he'd like to know if it is over so he can go down other routes to watch sat tv or if it is going to be back soon..That would be my guess and I bsuspect everyone else on here with a spiderbox would feel the same

holmroad
26-03-2011, 02:17 PM
I must admit with all due respect to Anrakh that it DOES look a bit/lot fishy that he wasn't prepared to say more to allay all their customers' fears?
Just an observation!:respect-055:

pipino
26-03-2011, 02:20 PM
all big scale public CS servers will go down pretty soon .. specialy if they are in europe ..i got an info from a guy who have very close contacts in spanish D+ that there is a simultanious operation coocking all accross europe to put everything down...so watch the space

BRUTUS
26-03-2011, 02:33 PM
Probably something to do with him having a service which though a gift he feels he bought the box because of the gift and he'd like to know if it is over so he can go down other routes to watch sat tv or if it is going to be back soon..That would be my guess and I bsuspect everyone else on here with a spiderbox would feel the same

A statement has been made from day 1 about the temporary lost of S+ by Anrakh and seconded by others on forums all over. So why don't we just take that and wait for an update on S+? We have been told that the server (which BTW is not in the UK, hence their forum still running smoothly...) has to be rebuilt from scratch, so please let people get on with the work to get the server back in business for all of us.

passete
26-03-2011, 02:47 PM
all big scale public CS servers will go down pretty soon .. specialy if they are in europe ..i got an info from a guy who have very close contacts in spanish D+ that there is a simultanious operation coocking all accross europe to put everything down...so watch the space

How, What a beautifull News !
I Just Love it, if True !

Bust all Payservers, disguised or Not .

ozzsurf
26-03-2011, 02:57 PM
As for the fire in the shop, the fire brigade services website, which lists all recent call outs

-http://www.london-fire.gov.uk/LatestIncidents.asp

no fire in willesden or kilburn

scallywag
26-03-2011, 03:07 PM
A statement has been made from day 1 about the temporary lost of S+ by Anrakh and seconded by others on forums all over. So why don't we just take that and wait for an update on S+? We have been told that the server (which BTW is not in the UK, hence their forum still running smoothly...) has to be rebuilt from scratch, so please let people get on with the work to get the server back in business for all of us.

I hardly think people asking questions on a forum is hardly stopping the people whom run the server from doing their work.
It's not like they say stop work someone has posted on Dudes is it?
It's what good forums are about, where a modi*** of free speach is allowed and question are asked. The lad asked a question another basically said WTF it to do with you and I gave an opinion.Surely this does not go against your principles.If it does then I am very sorry for the you

FOX
26-03-2011, 04:47 PM
Not sure how reliable? this is from a sister forum

Service+ Status Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Service+ is still offline. The server array, internet connections, and database all have to be rebuilt. It will be at least 2 weeks before we can complete the work here and start up again. Some things here in Asia take a lot longer than you may be used to in Europe and we don't do this full-time, we have to make a living too, you know?!
All the screaming and moaning by some people is very annoying and won't make things get better any faster, and some of us here are wondering why we even bother to try. If it wasn't for the faith shown by many of our members, I would have thrown my hat in already, and gone to the beach with my children.
Be patient. Everything will be back to normal eventually.
When it's working again, you will know.

Korean Developers

Spider Team

tigertimtim
26-03-2011, 04:54 PM
that was posted by Boxer on ***** so a presume pretty much reliable;]

glenviewjf
26-03-2011, 04:59 PM
Hard to believe the server for service+ is in korea or anywhere in asia...

It would have a very high ping and would have to go through a good few nodes...

And with the glitch free quality of service+ its hard to believe...

But i'm still skeptic!

Boxer is the software developer who develops the Spiderbox software...

Be interesting if anybody actually found out!

pipino
26-03-2011, 05:24 PM
if you do a log and scan from your gateway/modem/ router you can actualy sniff where the request goes to..then doing a ip location search you can find out where is the server ...

ozzsurf
26-03-2011, 05:36 PM
AL SAT shop was raided on Tuesday 22nd by police

so now you know the score

joshjess
26-03-2011, 05:57 PM
Proberbly using mirror servers to avoid detection

pauldoherty
26-03-2011, 06:20 PM
It seems strange that the server has gone down at the same time as the shop was raided, assuming that it is off-site

glenviewjf
26-03-2011, 06:21 PM
More than just the shop raided i'd say...

Friendly-Face
26-03-2011, 06:36 PM
if the police whas there, and then the S+ whent down at the same time then it has been on site, but i do not belive it, it seems like there is to much missinformation and the ppl that knows what has happend have not said anything yet.

eme
26-03-2011, 06:37 PM
threads are being taken down at the rate of a fireing squad on there site, some ones back side must be on fire.:rofl::respect-040:

pipino
26-03-2011, 06:41 PM
now you can enjoy FTA services on Spiderbox i would say

trucker
26-03-2011, 07:00 PM
Lets put it this way,

No matter what has happened to Darkman,
I wish him well,
I would have paid more to SLY than i paid for my spiderbox over the last nine months
My thanks to him and others involved,

Thanks
KTVF
trucker

Ps,i hope its not true but remember,One door may close, another will open Sometime

Anrakh
26-03-2011, 08:15 PM
It seems strange that the server has gone down at the same time as the shop was raided, assuming that it is off-site

Claims that the shop was raided on Tuesday morning resulting in a shutdown of service+ are ridiculous as proven by the fact that the first reports of service+ going offline were not posted until Wednesday morning. It was still up and running when I went to sleep on Tuesday night.. So would you lot stop making unfounded conclusions please?

satpaul
26-03-2011, 08:25 PM
Shop was raided Tuesday the woman in Venice cafe next door told me so also a customer told me the Adult channels on Service plus went down Tuesday night rang me wednesday morning to tell me

Venice Cafe
82 Willesden Ln, LONDON NW6 7TA

020 7604 3623 ‎

joany
26-03-2011, 08:41 PM
Shop was raided Tuesday the woman in Venice cafe next door told me so also a customer told me the Adult channels on Service plus went down Tuesday night rang me wednesday morning to tell me

If you think about it. If you had a payserver operating from a remote location in eastern europe (there is no way you would have a server operating in the uk, especially in the back of your shop) and you had a visit from the law then the first thing you would do would be to turn the server until things cooled down, maybe relocating to a different location before turning back on.

thats what i'd do anyway.

pauldoherty
26-03-2011, 08:49 PM
Claims that the shop was raided on Tuesday morning resulting in a shutdown of service+ are ridiculous as proven by the fact that the first reports of service+ going offline were not posted until Wednesday morning. It was still up and running when I went to sleep on Tuesday night.. So would you lot stop making unfounded conclusions please?

Anrakh,

Maybe people are getting carried away, but a post from DM would nip it in the bud.
Personally, I only have my box a couple of months and I am just hoping it is not the end of the fantastic service+. Apologies if I jumped to conclusions, but I will be the first to cheer when it is restored:bowing-036:

dOOds
26-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Not being funny but unless you was completely mad and i mean barking,you wouldnt have the server in the back of a shop which is known for selling receiver/cards/cams etc & DM plastering his name all over spiderbox.You would be asking for trouble.Remember spiderbox is korea thought & based i believe.Just my 2 pence worth,someone correct me if im completely wrong and ill crack open another stella...Where's keith when ya need him.. http://i53.tinypic.com/3355cwg.gif

Anrakh
26-03-2011, 09:03 PM
I'll say this once again and maybe somebody will listen. The server is not in the UK. I speak to the guys running the server 3-4 times a week and often have to stay up until 5-6am with them because of the time zone difference. I won't disclose the location of the server, but you can draw your own valid conclusions from that - those of you who are interested in what's actually happening, that is.
There is nothing in the ***** shop that has anything whatsoever to do with service+

john.dat
26-03-2011, 09:29 PM
I'll say this once again and maybe somebody will listen. The server is not in the UK. I speak to the guys running the server 3-4 times a week and often have to stay up until 5-6am with them because of the time zone difference. I won't disclose the location of the server, but you can draw your own valid conclusions from that - those of you who are interested in what's actually happening, that is.
There is nothing in the ***** shop that has anything whatsoever to do with service+

Thanks for the update

jamesjay
26-03-2011, 09:48 PM

Venice Cafe
82 Willesden Ln, LONDON NW6 7TA

020 7604 3623 ‎

I for one hope there was nothing in the shop that would get DM or any of the shop staff locked up and wish them well.

xanadu
26-03-2011, 10:42 PM
but a post from DM would nip it in the bud.

That would be difficult, as when police raid, they take all computers and they would have also raided employees home addresses and taken computers.

DM is unlikely going to be posting if he has no computers, is under investigation and released on bail.

john.dat
26-03-2011, 11:09 PM
That would be difficult, as when police raid, they take all computers and they would have also raided employees home addresses and taken computers.

DM is unlikely going to be posting if he has no computers, is under investigation and released on bail.

Where did you get that dribble from, more speculation :rolleyes:

Doddy
26-03-2011, 11:11 PM

Oranges are not grown in the UK but Tesco & the others who sell them are responsable for anything that goes wrong.
The guys who have the gift have pulled the plug on the UK. :eek:

johnhenry
26-03-2011, 11:13 PM
Anrakh m8 reference time dont forget to alter your clock tonight easy to forget with having to keep answering the same question on this very long thread + 1hour That is if you are in uk ?

echelon
26-03-2011, 11:15 PM
I WOULD LIKE TO REMIND MEMBERS TO RESPECT THE RULES HERE AND TO TAKE SOME TIME OUT FROM THIS THREAD TO RE-READ THOSE RULES BEFORE MY KICKING BOOTS GET LACED UP !

NO TALK ABOUT OTHER FORUMS , OTHER FORUM MEMBERS ; OR DEROGATORY REMARKS ; ETC , NO TROLLING , KEEP IT CIVIL , AND 10000 OTHER WORDS THAT MEAN WE KEEP IT FRIENDLY AND DONT BRING TROUBLES FROM OTHER FORUMS HERE , THIS INCLUDES SLAGGING OFF OTHER FORUMS , OR ITS STAFF MEMBERS OR HOW THEY MAY HAVE DELETED YOUR POSTS OR BANNED YOU ETC

IF IN DOUBT , DO NOT EFF*** POST HERE , CAPICHE ?

no more of the intolerance will be tolerated , and those here to cause trouble will get kicked out without further warning

this thread should deal with the issues surrounding the loss of service+ on the spiderbox and any similar spiderbox issues , not to start a flame war or to jump on the slagging off bandwagon

Friendly-Face
26-03-2011, 11:22 PM
i love the fact that the Mouse have come out when the cat is on sleep.
all thos SP haters and say free box must know that SP can do CS or keys can be used
I use my SP with connection to my parents via CCcam and it works like charm, i do not miss the S+ a bitt but was nice to have it, at same time i have my self cards that i need and i gladly pay for, but was easy with S+ qhen was runing and i got few extra channels

so to me the box is very much alive and working fine.
But why do you slang the SP so much, why are you afreid of this box,

i wish DM WELL where ever he is, and he is one of the guys that always gives something to the loads here and on orther places, what do you that screem give to the community ?

echelon
26-03-2011, 11:51 PM
Anrakh m8 reference time dont forget to alter your clock tonight easy to forget with having to keep answering the same question on this very long thread + 1hour That is if you are in uk ?

one thing I do know is that a lot of members are NOT in the uk , this includes anrakh as you only have to check a members displayed prefs to know many are not in the actual UK , some are in Ireland , others are on the main european continent or other islands etc so I am unclear as to the obsession with the uk in these matters , and I hardly think they will house a server in a nationally advertised UK shop in the capital city ! even dumbo the elephant would know that is a bad idea ;)

being in the uk is not relevant to this topic , and although it seems that the shop in the uk was closed a few days ago it may or may not be relevant to the topic

either way service+ is down and not expected back for a few weeks at best and never back is the worst case scenario

members need to get over it and hope they get it back and slagging off anybody and everybody isnt helping , it is what it is , deal with it

its still a good box even without service+ as I have stated on numerous occasions

scallywag
27-03-2011, 12:17 AM
Where did you get that dribble from, more speculation :rolleyes:
.To be fair he probably got his dribble from here

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showpost.php?p=793282&postcount=142

The full truth is yet to come out and as always people jump to conclusions.Rumours galore. We have seen this many times over the years.MII card every time it went down forums would go into meltdown.The same with the diablo and the same with just about every hack in the world.

We all may have theories about what goes on and whilst they are allowed I don't think that unless they are actually slandering or causing offence I dont see why people should be totally slagged off because it dont meet with anothers approval.

You never know they may just be right.:respect-054:

drunkenduncan
27-03-2011, 12:24 AM
The whole lot is a load of b*** if you ask me and im glad i was not roped into spending my money......

I went the other way read up and ive got a much underated box tm9100 singing and dancing google is your friend.....

Cccam rules......

echelon
27-03-2011, 01:00 AM
I went the other way read up and ive got a much underated box tm9100 singing and dancing google is your friend.....

Cccam rules......

and it you read my posts you will see not only do I have one of those but I have rated it as a good box for nearly 3 years now on here which is much longer than your membership , the only major problem is they never completed a decent working and stable image for it, not dsteam , edg or ur , although ur18 was good , as was the nabilo , but there again its not HD either, still use mine in multiboot and also works fine both to or from the spiderbox , just wish somebody would compile a fully working stable up to date image for it or port a good dreambox one over , probably never happen though

main thing about the tm9100 as in common with other boxes it does not have a gift to lose , and the spiderbox is a good box for the money if it does not have a gift , never mind if it does have one

the simple fact is that if I want to watch a footy match and its on a HD channel , the spider can do it , the tm cant , whereas if its on SD then either can manage it , many people forget that you dont need a HD tv to watch a HD channel , but you DO need a HD box for decoding it , even if its scaled down to scart or composite or rf SD as an output

I also get more channels on my spiderbox9000 than I do on the tm9100 , never mind the extra HD ones ;)

as for cccam , its being undermined as we speak , as the vip,s will know ;)

heathercar
27-03-2011, 05:15 AM
i carnt see the server coming back on myself for a while anyway.
as there is a problem as why would the server stop for this long.
maybe where ever the server is coming from they have been caught and started telling tales to save there own neck .
as it all seems a bit strange that the server goes down and ***** shop gets busted.
st the end of the day i personaly hate sly but i pay for my sky and you should all be happy with the service you have had upto now but anyone that plays with fire should except that fact thers always a chance you could get burnt.

kegnkiwi
27-03-2011, 08:49 AM
The server may not be in europe but the uploader may well have been in the shop. If the set up is like the starview (apparntly same korean manufacturer) set up then the uploader will need to be in the footprint of the satellites for the signal and then this intern will send the cw's to the server.:respect-055:

holmroad
27-03-2011, 10:49 AM
Well must admit I'm 'mesmerized' by much that's being said in this thread, but either way I think that maybe a little more patience is to be applauded by the many spiderbox 'users' represented here - but I also have to admit I feel very sorry for the suppliers, many of whom may have been put in danger of losing their money were they not able to receive delivery of their orders in order to pursue their livelihoods and sell their product to their customers! :iagree:

keith mawer
27-03-2011, 11:35 AM
well said holmroad and the staff!

Jono
27-03-2011, 12:03 PM
Service+ is still offline. The server array, internet connections, and database all have to be rebuilt. It will be at least 2 weeks before we can complete the work here and start up again. Some things here in Asia take a lot longer than you may be used to in Europe and we don't do this full-time, we have to make a living too, you know?!
All the screaming and moaning by some people is very annoying and won't make things get better any faster, and some of us here are wondering why we even bother to try. If it wasn't for the faith shown by many of our members, I would have thrown my hat in already, and gone to the beach with my children.

Korean Developers

Spider Team

Good luck to them and thatnk you for what we have had up till now!

Jono

john.dat
27-03-2011, 12:05 PM

The full truth is yet to come out and as always people jump to conclusions.Rumours galore. We have seen this many times over the years.MII card every time it went down forums would go into meltdown.The same with the diablo and the same with just about every hack in the world.

We all may have theories about what goes on and whilst they are allowed I don't think that unless they are actually slandering or causing offence I dont see why people should be totally slagged off because it dont meet with anothers approval.

You can't even get that right :rolleyes::o21:

sonic
27-03-2011, 01:55 PM

LMAO...what a complete and utter load of rubbish.

AnyAirPlane
27-03-2011, 02:34 PM
For quite a lot of us satellite tv/radio is a hobby. Watching tv from different services other than what is available within our own borders.

Yes the Spiderbox provided us with gift channels that catered for our needs of sport, movies or other, which were not available within our tv boundaries. The box still provides a good quality picture and there is still lots of tv to watch.

There are other ways to view "other" channnels as with various other boxes (I also have a TM6800HD). Maybe we should all use this period to "get back to basics" with our hobby, be patient, and if service + returns great, if it doesn't, well it's just another shift in an ever chnaging satellite world. Remember the doom and gloom when Digi changed encryption not long ago and go back a little further in time for other platform changes.

Yes it's dissapointing that our gift has gone for now, but keep the glass half full and not half empty, there's plenty more still out there. Also, whatever your opinion of DM, he has provided this extra service for what is a long time in terms of availability of channels on satellite, and he is a satellite enthusiast like the rest of us and doesn't deserve to be attacked, for something that is more than likely out of his control.

I have been patient, considered what to say and now posted.

Now back to moving the dish and pointing at the many satellites in the sky to see what, if anything is of interest, and you never know, there may just be an unencrypted football feed to watch.

Cheers,

AAP.

North Star
27-03-2011, 03:07 PM

that is the problem that seems to affect all forums this one has had its share over the years even when Kink was running the show.. There has been no hard evidence to show what has caused the problem just mindless speculation... So what if Service + is down there is still plenty to watch out there on ucas with the right softcam key

I for one is fed up listening to wingers who just keep repeating the same old slop.. Have a nice day :respect-054:

RABBY
27-03-2011, 04:11 PM
North Star

So what if Service + is down there is still plenty to watch out there on ucas with the right softcam key

Still Plenty to watch on [ NuevoXstream ] m8:respect-054:

Example on 13 East [ JSC Sports ,REDLIGHT HD ,SCTHD , REDHOT*** 1,2,3,4, FILMBOXHD ,CANAL+FILM @SPORTS HD ECT ECT ] All OK

pauldoherty
27-03-2011, 04:19 PM
North Star

Example on 13 East [ JSC Sports ,REDLIGHT HD ,SCTHD , REDHOT*** 1,2,3,4, FILMBOXHD ,CANAL+FILM @SPORTS HD ECT ECT ] All OK

Unfortunately not for those of us who only have the box a short time and don't have nuevoXstream. Pity

trucker
27-03-2011, 04:23 PM
Lets have D2 MAC for starters

i wonder how may will say what was that

KTVF,
trucker

PS, ive got loads of ice scrappers gold /ect, Anyone want my irdeto FREECAM still got ticket on it £189.99 and thats just the cam

ITS ONLY A GAME

RABBY
27-03-2011, 04:51 PM
HBO HD , Working as well [ 13 East ];)

scallywag
27-03-2011, 05:14 PM
that is the problem that seems to affect all forums this one has had its share over the years even when Kink was running the show.. There has been no hard evidence to show what has caused the problem just mindless speculation... So what if Service + is down there is still plenty to watch out there on ucas with the right softcam key

I for one is fed up listening to wingers who just keep repeating the same old slop.. Have a nice day :respect-054:

I'm with Holmroad on this one.No one is moaning anywhere near the levels of whenever something went off the diablo or whenever Mii went down or things went off the magic cam.Their is of course a shed load of speculation which of course is in human nature.
The very nature of this hobby(if it can still be called that) has always been based upon speculation as to what encryption has been hacked to cccam 2.2.1 has been compromised to the whole of European CS servers are about to be shut down to mii version 3 card is to make a stunning comeback with all NDS channals on it and the show goes on and on.
If you don't like idle speculation then this thread is deffo not the place nor I suspect are most forums at the moment.
The best part of this hobby is always when things are black and the race to get colour back into your TV.
Only an opinion mind;)

xanadu
27-03-2011, 05:56 PM
You can't even get that right :rolleyes::o21:

If you know so much instead of judging other people in this thread, why don't you let us all know about it?

North Star
27-03-2011, 06:15 PM
North Star

Hi Rabby

I am one of those that have one of the new SP boxes so don't have a valid key for NuevoXstream even though I do have the option to connect.:respect-054:

North Star
27-03-2011, 06:23 PM
Lets have D2 MAC for starters

i wonder how may will say what was that

KTVF,
trucker

PS, ive got loads of ice scrappers gold /ect, Anyone want my irdeto FREECAM still got ticket on it £189.99 and thats just the cam

ITS ONLY A GAME

Are yes I still have one of those and a Viacess Cam as well plus numerous cards including the dreaded MII which I have not managed to scrape ice off a car with yet:cheers2:

RABBY
27-03-2011, 06:24 PM
xanadu

Quote:
Originally Posted by john.dat
You can't even get that right

If you know so much instead of judging other people in this thread, why don't you let us all know about it?

From Boxer 26, Korean Developers, Spider Team

drunkenduncan
27-03-2011, 10:44 PM
and it you read my posts you will see not only do I have one of those but I have rated it as a good box for nearly 3 years now on here which is much longer than your membership , the only major problem is they never completed a decent working and stable image for it, not dsteam , edg or ur , although ur18 was good , as was the nabilo , but there again its not HD either, still use mine in multiboot and also works fine both to or from the spiderbox , just wish somebody would compile a fully working stable up to date image for it or port a good dreambox one over , probably never happen though

main thing about the tm9100 as in common with other boxes it does not have a gift to lose , and the spiderbox is a good box for the money if it does not have a gift , never mind if it does have one

the simple fact is that if I want to watch a footy match and its on a HD channel , the spider can do it , the tm cant , whereas if its on SD then either can manage it , many people forget that you dont need a HD tv to watch a HD channel , but you DO need a HD box for decoding it , even if its scaled down to scart or composite or rf SD as an output

I also get more channels on my spiderbox9000 than I do on the tm9100 , never mind the extra HD ones ;)

as for cccam , its being undermined as we speak , as the vip,s will know ;)

With due respect i think that a properly configured tm9100 is getting more than any spider can offer with gift........

As for the HD i really cant be bothered with it as long as i get to see the footy.....

SD HD Who gives a monkey everybody has there tastes and dont want to watch blank screens.....

echelon
27-03-2011, 10:51 PM
With due respect i think that a properly configured tm9100 is getting more than any spider can offer with gift........

As for the HD i really cant be bothered with it as long as i get to see the footy.....

SD HD Who gives a monkey everybody has there tastes and dont want to watch blank screens.....

there is no way a tm9100 can get more channels than any HD box with lan , simply because the HD box can get every SD channel and every HD channel

you need to try adding the 2 together , and its also worth noting some of the footy is on HD channels that you cannot even access , like sport tv liga inglesi for a start

and you said cccam rules , well it doesnt and soon it wont and it will be YOU with blank screens , try pick tv and see if that works or not for starters

seems to me you only joined this forum to slag off others , especially the spiderbox community and you definitely have never helped anyone on here , just leeched or took the p**s from what I can see which has led to the majority of your posts here being deleted

suggest you get your facts correct before spouting off again or you will be shown the door... AGAIN !

frankly you have never shown any respect on this forum and I dont think you even know the meaning of the word , and you mess with respected staff at your peril , that is a fact !

BRUTUS
27-03-2011, 11:19 PM
Well said Ech, about time someone tells him the true.
I am not sure he even owe a spiderbox, it's trivial that he doesn't, reading between his lines.
Anyway, thank you Ech for keeping this forum clean from those types of people.
Be blessed brov.

afshino
27-03-2011, 11:45 PM
lets hope things back to normal in 2 weeks time. and if not we have to look for a cheap and strong cline,

keith mawer
28-03-2011, 01:29 AM
drunken duncan..,,,"" As for the HD i really cant be bothered with it as long as i get to see the footy..... ""

well if you had HD you would not say that , its fantastic,, especially on a 42+ screen

emmmmmmmmmmmm

Barney
28-03-2011, 01:49 AM
Just hope that Darkman is ok and well .

Service+ will come back in time and that is perfectly ok i can wait patiently and its fine by me but i just hope Darkman can make a post to let us know that he is OK as i havent seen any posts from him in a week already which is not like him at all ?

------
Barney

cyprusdunc
28-03-2011, 06:51 AM
Just to let members know,the guy above is not me,as some will know I have affiliations with another TM based forum,have had pms elsewhere asking,so I thought I had better read up and post. Dunc.

jackpot18uk
28-03-2011, 10:57 AM
Just turned on my box and service + says connected, no channels open . So they must be getting somewhere.

keith mawer
28-03-2011, 11:41 AM
jackpot.. i think you will find it has showed that for several days m8.

jackpot18uk
28-03-2011, 11:47 AM
Been checking since it went off, this is first time my.box has said connected since it went down

scrapman
28-03-2011, 11:53 AM
Been checking since it went off, this is first time my.box has said connected since it went down

mine also :respect-055:

Jimdefruit
28-03-2011, 11:55 AM
Just turned on my box and service + says connected, no channels open . So they must be getting somewhere.

Possibly just so that the men in grey can see who is connecting. LOL

Oooh I am wicked. :D

sonic
28-03-2011, 12:08 PM

He does mate.....but the site he cuts and pastes all his answers from is down at the moment.! :rofl: :rofl: :respect-051:

Friendly-Face
28-03-2011, 12:22 PM
what ever has happend to S+ for now it will be nice to come back here and see the reaction of those that are throwing **** uponit , will be nice to see what will they say when DM is here and then all will say clouse the thread as this is mad man and so on. Patince is need it and those that wait wins

chopper1
28-03-2011, 12:52 PM
good to see service + connected again, it was not connecting a few days back

chris B
28-03-2011, 01:25 PM
what ever has happend to S+ for now it will be nice to come back here and see the reaction of those that are throwing **** uponit , will be nice to see what will they say when DM is here and then all will say clouse the thread as this is mad man and so on. Patince is need it and those that wait wins

Well said friendly face,
Too many stories on here.
I hope Darkman is well and lets all hope we hear from him soon??

North Star
28-03-2011, 02:10 PM
good to see service + connected again, it was not connecting a few days back

Yes it might prove to all the doubters that work is still in progress.

Locoman
28-03-2011, 03:03 PM
I can comfirm this afternoon that service + is connected but channels working yet

john.dat
28-03-2011, 03:24 PM
jackpot.. i think you will find it has showed that for several days m8.

It was certainly showing conn' on mine lastnight ;)

abab
28-03-2011, 04:39 PM
It is connected and the first channels are back......check them!

john.dat
28-03-2011, 04:46 PM
It is connected and the first channels are back......check them!

Thanks for the update m8 :bravo-009:

Anrakh
28-03-2011, 08:36 PM
if you do a log and scan from your gateway/modem/ router you can actualy sniff where the request goes to..then doing a ip location search you can find out where is the server ...

Do it!!

pauldoherty
28-03-2011, 09:14 PM
Do it!!

How do I do it - just for the hell of it!!

Anrakh
28-03-2011, 09:58 PM
How do I do it - just for the hell of it!!

Ask pipino. It was his suggestion.

pauldoherty
28-03-2011, 10:05 PM

Have you done this? How?

Doddy
28-03-2011, 10:40 PM
Is Keith still in hiding ? :rofl:

joany
28-03-2011, 10:56 PM
Have you done this? How?

I don't know what steps people can take to hide the locations of their servers but normally you can trace the path packets take to a location using the trace route command.

From a command window on your pc type "tracert x.x.x.x" where x.x.x.x is the destination ip address. Alternatively you can replace the ip address with the domain name. This will show the different hops taken along the route to your destination ip address.

If it were that easy then I don't suppose these servers would be up for very long but this is the command used to trace a route across a network.

kooozy
29-03-2011, 12:02 PM
surely they wouldnt be so silly, theres plenty of ways to mask the destination ip,

my own private server shows as being located in australia, when infact its sitting under my desk in sunny scotland somewhere, for a huge server openly plying its wares as a "gift" and advertising said "gift", a few clicks of the mouse and it can show anyplace you like maybe even located on mars for all you know ;)

glad to see you lot are getting some form of service back, but why bother as has been said on numerous times get a real sub and get sharing, input of clines or nline (my preference) is as easy and changing the chanl the newcamd client works better than the fudged cccam client does (apparently a hacked version of camd)

moral of the story get yerself a cheap sub card and google wot your looking for....

pipino
29-03-2011, 09:29 PM
Do it!!

i dont have service + ..but its possible

Friendly-Face
29-03-2011, 10:32 PM
I doubt that you can trace something that just goes round and jupms from one ISP / DNS to next one every few seconds / Mins.

anyway we must be thankfull and see that there is work underway donne with Spiderbox, i just hate the fact that many here throw to much **** on the box without having one box to begin with.

Spiderbox can run very well as server thru Newcamd, and you can share your card easly, or you can run it as Client via CCcam or Newcamd again, i been using my box like this since i got it.

Yes i did use the Service+ allso, but to me was FREE i didf not pay any thing for it, i just pay for the box the rest have been just hoby and enjoy the tv when i can.

One more bonus that Spiderbox have ad is it can read many original cards with not much efort

heathercar
30-03-2011, 09:52 AM
all this talk about hiding ips . yardy yardy yardy yar. servers can be traced no matter how much you try to hide it .
all it take is for someone in high athorities to purchase a spider box and run a trace from there end and thats it your done .
the troulble is that that to many people get greedy and expect to to much . ie if you have had free service thats as saved you money then you should be happy.
i just pay for my sly as i carnt be bothered with servers.

the way i see it is the people who have sold these boxes with a free gift have the right to stop this service anytime they dam well please and if you dont like it then tough go and and buy your self an leagal sub maybe that way you might apreciate your free gift more

Friendly-Face
30-03-2011, 11:20 AM
Double post

Friendly-Face
30-03-2011, 11:21 AM
guys , one thing i need to know, is the Spiderbox sold to you with pre-loaded GIFT ? OR YOU DO IT YOUR SELF.

There is a diference in getting a box with Original Factory Software and then you patch it, and when you get a box pre-loaded with the GIFT patch inside.

I for one got the box with ORIGINAL Software, then i took the plugg and update the box my self, from this moment the seller has no more responsibility to what i do with the box and i alone im responsible with the use of illegal software. i do not think that DM have sold anyone a box with Gift included.

Anyway this is a hoby for many and a free tv gateway for many but if we read the forums we sure understand this is a risk we take

joshjess
30-03-2011, 11:24 AM
all this talk about hiding ips . yardy yardy yardy yar. servers can be traced no matter how much you try to hide it .
all it take is for someone in high athorities to purchase a spider box and run a trace from there end and thats it your done

Not if they are using mirror servers!

joshjess
30-03-2011, 05:26 PM
Not without having to go nto court get a court order to then ask the ISP to release the information and even then the ISP does not have to comply. Then they have the problem of trying to find the server, which could be anywhere in the world and if outside of the EU they would not be able to do diddly sqwit about it. They would not be interested in the end user only the operator. As Sly UK is not on it UK authorities will not be interested in trying to find it.

lennono
30-03-2011, 07:05 PM
"and you said cccam rules , well it doesnt and soon it wont and it will be YOU with blank screens , try pick tv and see if that works or not for starters"

you could be right m8,lost disney xd this afternoon,grandkids devastated.

kegnkiwi
30-03-2011, 07:15 PM
But the spiderbox was originally sold either with gift or without, two different prices. Just because there was no software installed at source if you bought the box with gift then surely its as bad as having the software on it already. Mind you I always did wonder how if could be called a gift when you had to pay for it.:respect-055:

heathercar
30-03-2011, 07:36 PM
Not without having to go nto court get a court order to then ask the ISP to release the information and even then the ISP does not have to comply. Then they have the problem of trying to find the server, which could be anywhere in the world and if outside of the EU they would not be able to do diddly sqwit about it. They would not be interested in the end user only the operator. As Sly UK is not on it UK authorities will not be interested in trying to find it.
i think youll find the laws around isp and protected right on internet have change now this years new laws came into force no one is safe anymore

joany
30-03-2011, 07:42 PM
Not if they are using mirror servers!

All a mirror server is going to do is provide 2 ip addresses (to trace) instead of 1.

At the end of the day a remote ip address is either reachable or not. I'm sure that most server providers will use some form of dns service to protect their end ip address. In this case of they(the enforcement agency) would need to knock on the door of the dns service provider to provide the actual ip address of the server and hence track the isp down and knock on their door for details of the registered owner.

I think it is possible to turn off echo request replies on routers and this might stop tracert providing information about every (the last) hop. However, the information in the c-line has got to use the actual ip address of the server so anyone owning a spiderbox will have this info.

I guess the people who are really in the firing line are the server owners and not end users. I would imagine it would be easier (and more cost effective) to bust the server administrators rather than the end users.

Its a cat and mouse game at the end of the day (like the old cops and robbers fruit machine).

maybe if cs goes **** up then the hackers will come out of retirement and we'll be back where we were. I've still got my "trusty" diablo 2 (LOL) just waiting to come out of retirement.

Barney
30-03-2011, 08:19 PM
lost disney xd this afternoon,grandkids devastated.Freq changed today on DisneyXD ...Try this freq instead
=> 10862.00 H 22000 5/6

Ongoing thread is found Here => https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=148425

Good luck :respect-054:

----
Barney

echelon
30-03-2011, 08:37 PM
Freq changed today on DisneyXD ...Try this freq instead
=> 10862.00 H 22000 5/6

Ongoing thread is found Here => https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=148425

Good luck :respect-054:

----
Barney

thanks for the info

my earlier replies were more to do with pick tv and there are threads on that too ;)

keith mawer
30-03-2011, 08:47 PM
i had a tech 9000hd for ages and no gift on that ,, so had a diablo!

echelon
30-03-2011, 08:49 PM
i had a tech 9000hd for ages and no gift on that ,, so had a diablo!

think you mean a tech 6900 HD m8 :)

holmroad
30-03-2011, 09:40 PM
No mate, think he means TM6800HD!:respect-055:

keith mawer
31-03-2011, 01:23 AM
6800hd type error!

snakie
31-03-2011, 11:43 AM
The protocol could do :
Allow the client to connect on a server to get load statistics and evaluate login informations.The ip of the server is visible,but the last 2-3-4-5 hops discard the tracing packets so will not show the full path.But the ip is still showing in which ISP belongs.

Then the main server redirects the client on another port based on the current load.
Client is sending ecms on new port,where the packets will just bounce to a new ip-port having the shared ecms-cws (like a pool full of ready requests).
In such scenario the main ip is just used as bouncing anonymous server.
If there is a raid on the first server they wont find anything over there.
Owners of the real servers switch off everything and end of story :)

heathercar
31-03-2011, 01:50 PM
well from what ive herd even the clients arnt safe anymore since the new digital laws that came into place.
sly have been have been informing the athorities about people using there own sky broadband and using it for downloading codes ecms cccam and servers etc they have the technoligy in place to tell exactly what you are doing . sky now have to ablige with the authories to monitor there own customers and this new ruling also applies to all brodband providers. the new ruling as come into place to stop illeagal downloading they can tell what you are downloading so you should be carefull as the servers have gone to extreme measures to hide there ip. you as customer should also ive herd it directly from a good sauce who works for sky tech.
sky many people have been caught out lately and comes with a heavy fine even imprisoment.
not worth it at the end of the day