PDA

View Full Version : black hole 1.4.6

pem1
26-03-2011, 10:01 AM
hi all installed this image having problems with addons manager when i go to download anything my box just hangs with the spinning icon ? the only way to restart it is with the switch on the back ? has anybody else had this problem ??

ssjenkins
26-03-2011, 10:42 AM
I've noticed that scrolling through channel lists is not as smooth as the last version .

Sammy

Bradwall
26-03-2011, 05:42 PM
hi all installed this image having problems with addons manager when i go to download anything my box just hangs with the spinning icon ? the only way to restart it is with the switch on the back ? has anybody else had this problem ??

Where are you finding the add-ons manager......it disappeared on my box when I updated it to BH 1.46.

Bradwall
27-03-2011, 10:40 AM
Where are you finding the add-ons manager......it disappeared on my box when I updated it to BH 1.46.

I've reinstalled BH 1.46 and the add-ons manager has reappeared on the green button/yellow button menu, so as far as I am concerned it's panic over.

samot4
29-03-2011, 04:30 PM
The EPG worked better for me in 1.45.In that image pressing epg+blue button brought you to your favorites menu so you could select wich fav menu to get the epg for.In 1.46 you can only look at the channels in the curent favorite menu.To look at epg for other favorite menu you have to change to a channel in that menu.

sonic1
29-03-2011, 05:02 PM
The EPG worked better for me in 1.45.In that image pressing epg+blue button brought you to your favorites menu so you could select wich fav menu to get the epg for.In 1.46 you can only look at the channels in the curent favorite menu.To look at epg for other favorite menu you have to change to a channel in that menu.

Noticed that also, it seems to be due to a cvs change.

catseye
31-03-2011, 08:07 PM

Re EPG i had the preloaded skin on board & couldnt get the EPG to work properly

As soon as i switched to beyonce 9 (red) skin the EPG works fine again with upto 7 days of programs

samot4
01-04-2011, 07:08 AM
The epg itself works ok.The problem is how you brows it.