PDA

View Full Version : Neutrino HD ALPHA for AzBox HD Premium/Elite

leao6
06-04-2011, 12:45 AM
Neutrino HD ALPHA for AzBox HD Premium/Elite
Hello dear members,

The day when we are releasing Neutrino HD for AzBox HD receivers is here .

Neutrino HD now work on : ELITE and PREMIUM ( Premium+ and Ultra is comming soon! )

How to install ?

- Load on Your AzBox Elite or Premium RC11 or RC12 Enigma 2.

- Connect by FTP to Your AzBox HD and transfer file neo4test_PE.tar.gz to /tmp

- Connect now by telnet and type this command's , one by one :

1. cd /tmp

2. tar -xvzf neo4test.tar.gz -C /

3. cd /

4. cd /home/root

5. ./runme.sh

Now, watch on Your TV, Neutrino is booting

We recommend You to dont change resolution in Settings, or if You change, use OSD Settings -> Screen Setup to allign dimensions to the new resolutions, or You will have distorted OSD .

Some things are not working, but major stuff is working, TV, Radio, WebInterface ( Streaming, Screenshots ) and so on...

Please test and make us informed

Do not expect too much as this is ALPHA version of neutrino for AzBox HD, in next days You can expect more and more
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0nrzs3

RTi Enigma 2 Project for AzBox HD

wullieb25
06-04-2011, 07:51 PM
Any screenshots is this the actual neutrino or is it the fake enigma one

leao6
07-04-2011, 01:31 AM
Any screenshots is this the actual neutrino or is it the fake enigma one

and instead of doub not you try?

Blagi
07-04-2011, 08:27 AM
Warning:

Quoted from "Zeini" (http://www.myazbox.de/forum/index.php?page=Thread&postID=43314#post43314)

But I just noticed and Pascha99 that after rebooting the box comes up again with E2. http://www.myazbox.de/forum/wcf/images/smilies/sad.png

ditto! After tuning in, the box is rebooted automatically and then with E2 up again! http://www.myazbox.de/forum/wcf/images/smilies/sad.png

So, wait 'till we get a Beta versions that actually works... ;)

digihoe
07-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Warning:

Quoted from "Zeini" (http://www.myazbox.de/forum/index.php?page=Thread&postID=43314#post43314)

So, wait 'till we get a Beta versions that actually works... ;)

Well if you look into the runme.sh file you will understand how it works (it kills enigma2 and boot new interface, quite good for testing). If you want it to boot from reboot add it into the bootup.

Blagi
07-04-2011, 09:18 PM
As I said, wait 'till we get a proper Beta version - not for everybody...

Minoco
28-05-2011, 10:36 AM
Where has this version came from? Does it have to do with the official neutrino hd from opensat? I guess the opensat version will be already in more than a alpha/beta state...

wullieb25
28-05-2011, 10:43 PM
how do I set this up to run everytime it boots and can cccam run on it

keep up the good work love neutrino

digihoe
28-05-2011, 11:08 PM
how do I set this up to run everytime it boots and can cccam run on it

keep up the good work love neutrino

You need to change the bootup file and yes you can run cccam.

wullieb25
28-05-2011, 11:12 PM
could you please explain how I would go about setting them up thanks

wullieb25
31-05-2011, 03:26 PM
1: can anyone explain what file and what line of code i need to edit to get this to boot when the box switches on

2: how to install cccam in it is it just the same setup as e2 or the old dbox neutrino

thanks

digihoe
31-05-2011, 08:26 PM
If you have neutrino setuped OK and CCcam_2.2.1 running under enigma2 then you can use this script.

Put this script in /usr/script/ then chmod 755 the file. Under CAMD manager you can now start neutrino and CCcam.

wullieb25
06-06-2011, 11:32 AM
i have tryed this but its not finding anything when doing a channel scan

can anyone help me get this sorted pls

wullieb25
07-06-2011, 10:42 AM
is there any sign of a neutrino img yet guys:respect-023:

digihoe
07-06-2011, 01:34 PM
i have tryed this but its not finding anything when doing a channel scan

can anyone help me get this sorted pls

Please tell us little about your setup. I have got it to work with motor so I would expect it to work for you as long as you dont have the Prem+ or Ultra model. Neutrino also works on RTiCore1 but not as good as RC12.

Do you use a switch only one LNB? I must admit that it was not as easy to setup as enigma2 and azbox OFW, but in the end I got it working.

I would also like to see a new version of Neutrino lets hope its not that long till it will get released from OpenSat.

Best regards!

wullieb25
07-06-2011, 02:08 PM
i have a premium hd with e2 rti core 1 on it i completed the steps at the begining of this topic to install neutrino i have cccam 2 2 1 running in enigma2

1) when i run the script cccam 2 2 1 neutrino.sh from camd manager it just crashes the box.

so ive been starting neutrino by telnet ./runme.sh

2) when neutrino starts i have managed to get it to scan and find my channels i just cant get it to open the locked ones now.

3) also neutrino is not recognising my hard drive

4) and is there anywhay to get epg into it

i know im asking a lot but just thinking maybe someone would be able to help

5) oh and what boot up file do i edit to get it to boot straight into neutrino.

thanks in advance