PDA

View Full Version : What CCcam emu do people prefer?

Midnight R
10-04-2011, 09:35 AM
I've been running with whatever is the latest Xcam since I bought the S4000.

But I was wondering if anyone uses anything else that they think is better for the client side of things? ie more stable, less glitching, faster...

I see that a lot of the Ipbox boys are raving about Oscam, is there a Oscam equivalent for the Icecrypt?

echelon
10-04-2011, 09:39 AM
I have always found newcamd to be more stable than any cccam

the oscam rave is about reading the card + distribution , not so much the client side of things

I have no idea if oscam is available for the icecrypt , but it definitely is for E2 machines like the dreamboxes , where the threads reflect its use to read a card , with the emphasis currently focussed on reading pick tv ;)

dizz
10-04-2011, 08:18 PM
Redcam is OSCAM. There is quite a lot on the german site about OSCAM, if you use google chrome it automatically translates the pages. You do need to sign up though.

Midnight R
10-04-2011, 09:25 PM
Thanks Dizz

Is it easy to configure?

Any chance you might put together a short guide for redcam as a client?

dizz
13-04-2011, 09:53 AM
I don't use redcam, but it seems really simple to put a line in / var / tuxbox / config.
Everything is here

_http://www.octagon-forum.com/index.php?/forum/105-plugins-emucam/

Remember to turn internal reader off when using this or mcas, reduces potential conflicts and in my experience works better.

ManikM
13-04-2011, 02:09 PM
I don't use redcam, but it seems really simple to put a line in / var / tuxbox / config.
Everything is here

_http://www.octagon-forum.com/index.php?/forum/105-plugins-emucam/

Remember to turn internal reader off when using this or mcas, reduces conflicts and in my experience works beter.

can u turn off card reader from MCAS?

dizz
14-04-2011, 03:58 PM
Just do it from cas menu. 1407 on remote if option not there.

Midnight R
14-04-2011, 05:51 PM
Tried the Oscam plugin but can't work out how to configure the cline?

Anyone?