PDA

View Full Version : twin tuner setup

canthackit
10-04-2011, 02:40 PM
Hello pimpers

after all this time i've decided to utilise the twin tuners so i've set tuner A motorised diseqc 1.2 non usals removed 28.2 from the list and enabled 19.2E, 16.0E, 13.0E, 4.8E and 0.8W so far so good.

on the fixed mini dish 28.2 i've applied the simple setup and done a scan, so far so good again.

i'm using the VIX 2.1 image.... the site's down so i cant ask there....... so 1st thong i need to sort is once upon a time when pressing the red button it would bring up the recording options, not now i've looked round the menus and cant find anything to enable it so i dont know how to start an instant record plus the other options.

and now the really annoying part i started a recording on 28.2 whilst on hotbird and it swung the dish to the recording channel, how do i stop this happening :o15:

EDIT:
ok soi've now found that there's a red record button on the bottom line of the remote, but upon pressing that i's telling me no HDD found or not initialized..........well there is and it is, it's formated to ext3 and mounted to/media/hdd and set to /dev/sda1..........bloody hell how much more info does this stupid bloody machine need?

regards: canthackit

canthackit
11-04-2011, 03:33 PM
sorted it myself

hda5
11-04-2011, 03:57 PM
How did you sort it mate in case anyone else comes across the same prob?