PDA

View Full Version : Strange happenings on 4.8E

pibip98
11-04-2011, 02:35 AM
Have a few channels stored on here but its trying to get ESPN Classic that I really want...honest! :) I have the position stored as Sirius 5e on my Humax but when I search for the channels on 12111 H, the channels are found but everytime I store them, the dish moves to Hotbird. Doesn't happen with the other transponders, well at least the few Russian ones I have etc.

Has anyone got any ideas as to what is happening, as cannot seem to figure it out. Many thanks.

ming
11-04-2011, 12:10 PM
Are you sure its 12111H, 12111V is on Hotbird

pibip98
12-04-2011, 04:49 AM
Yeah checked on 4.8E on 2 satellite channel websites. Have even tried entering seperate pids etc for ESPN and it still flies off onto 13 East. Something to do with the Humax or interference from dvd recorder, positioner, tv or connections maybe, as this is 2nd Humax I have had and old one used to do same.

Also found that when I deleted the channels from this frequency, lost a couple of stored channels that were not even on 4.8...spooky aye? Again know that this did happen from time to time with my old Hummy too.

Too much of a coincidence I feel for it to be Humax only problem. Both boxes when turned on, from time to time, had to move channels up or down to view channel. Same happens with timer, channels dont sometimes show. Not sure if this extra info will give more clues as to the mysterious workings of my hummys or not but thought useful to mention..

Marco
13-04-2011, 12:41 AM
Have you tried loading hnf smart up then load you settings
and see what provider this is saved on (ESPN)
could be a provider mix up in your settings this is why your dish could be moving to hotbird
or you could try deleteting this channel go to a channel on 5e
and search for it again
failling this save your settings then try some other settings